Chapter 7: Lu Han’s Reason and…choice?

Between Two Worlds

Chapter 7: Lu Han’s Reason and…choice?

“Lu Han, baba‘s going now ok?”

“Shi.”

Lu Han still hadn’t really perked up since he heard that Zhou Mi had a date and kept staying close to Henry and far from Zhou Mi it seemed. And when Lu Han didn’t seem to react to those words like he thought he would, Henry stepped up.

“Lulu…don’t you want to say bye bye to baba?”

“Meiyou.”

Both men were shocked by his quick response of no he wasn’t going to say bye to Zhou Mi.

“Weisheme ne?”

“I don’t want to.”

Zhou Mi sighed as he watched Henry try to reason with Lu Han that he should say bye to him, but it wasn’t working no matter how much Lu Han like Henry.

‘Lu Han never changes. Sorry Henry but Lu Han is going to be like this for a while if I go on more dates with someone he doesn’t want me to. I really wish I knew what was going through his mind and more specifically who he had in his mind…’

“Henry,” and Henry looked to Zhou Mi, momentarily forgetting about Lu Han, “It‘s ok. He is usually like then when I have a date so don’t worry to much. He‘ll be better probably by tomorrow.”

“Ok. If you say so.”

Henry sat Lu Han down as he walked over to Zhou Mi who was at the door now getting his coat on.

“So Lu Han has done this before then?”

“Shi. He does it every time I have a date, he usually will sulk for like an hour then be back to normal. Or at least that is what Leeteuk says.”

Henry just nodded, still not liking how that’s how Lu Han always acted. He felt a hand on his shoulder as he looked back up to see Zhou Mi’s face.

“Just act like everything is ok. It will be. Plus he wants to have fun with you.”

Henry finally offered up a small smile, still not happy about the situation but he was hopping to fix that while he played with Lu Han.

“Shi. You have some fun too.”

“Haha well we will see.”

Zhou Mi decided to give Henry a quick hug before leaving for his date.

‘Ugh…Shenma? What do I do with Lu Han to make him happy again? Oh! I know!’

Henry walked back over to Lu Han which caused the small boy to look up and see who it was as his eyes seemed to become happier as he saw that it was Henry.

“Hey Lulu, would you like to learn a little bit more English?”

Lu Han’s face made it look like he had heard that Christmas was tomorrow already.

“Zhen de ma??? Shi!!! Please please pleaaaase~!”

Henry couldn’t help but laugh at his atempt at puppy dog eyes but they turned into just big and really cute doe eyes.

“Sure. Now what do you remember from before?”

“How to say ‘Hi’, ‘I love you’, ‘Mommy’, ‘Daddy’, and ‘I miss you’ but nothing else Henry gege.”

“Ok do you want to learn the alphabet and numbers then? The basics?”

“Shi!”

What shocked henry the most was that Lu Han caught on to the alphabet and nubers in English very quickly and said them with only a slight Korean/Chinese accent.

‘He either must be a natural with learning languages or just really wanting to earn English.’

“What is after 10 Lu Han?”

“Uh….Eleven?”

“Shi! Or should I say ‘Yes’.”

“Yayay!!!!! Then its twelve, thirteen and fourteen!!”

“Wow Lulu your good at English so far.”

“Meiyou…I have a hard time with the letter G, R and Q.”

Henry gave him a hug telling him that was ok because he knew that in Korean the K, R and Q weren’t pronounced and in Chinese it was usualy combined with another letter to create the sound, which was also a reason he was shocked the Lu Han could pronouce the letters X and Z so well.

Lu Han stayed cuddled into Henry as a comfortable silence filled the room.

“Lu Han?”

“Shi.”

“Why don’t you like you dad going out on dates?” Henry asked as he looked down at the small boy and say him tense up then relax again.

“…” he mumbled into his chest, Henry not hearing a single word he said.

“Lu, I cant heard you if you mumble into my chest like that.”

“Because I don’t want baba to forget me.”

“Now Lu Han why would he forget you?”

Henry was just so shocked that he could ever thing Zhou Mi could forget about him.

“Because he will not only be busy with work but going on dates with his boyfriend and not have time for me much anymore.”

“Awww Lu Han your baba could never forget about at all. You to cute, sweet, kind, and cuddly,” he added as he pulled Lu Han closer to him and lightly tickled his tummy causing him to laugh.

“But…”

“Shenme?”

“But I also don’t want him to date because I want to pick out the guy for baba.”

“Weishenme ne?”

“Cause I wanna make sure he loves my baba even though he has a son already and to make sure the guy who is baba’s boyfriend loves me too but not because he has to. But because he really does like me. ”

‘Awww Lu Han…I wonder if Zhou Mi knows all this.’

“Of course they will love you for you because you are to darn adorable and sweet for your own good,” Henry said while he lightly pinched Lu Han’s cheek for emphasis.

“Yeah but they could pretend so they can get closer to my dad. I don’t want that.”

Henry honestly felt sorry for Lu Han but he kind of understood the pain he was in but it still wasn’t fair that someone this young would know that he was being used.

‘He may act young and carefree, very childish but his mind is very mature. You can tell by how he talks sometimes especially now.’

“Well do you have someone in mind to date baba?”

Lu Han nodded his head but then stopped and made a face as if he was thinking.

“I didn’t for a while but now I have an idea of who I would…want.”

‘Yihan Henry gege, I lied.’

Lu Han’s pause was so short that Henry didn’t take notice it so he just hugged Lu Han tighter and closer to him.

‘I want it to be you Henry gege…’

 

_______________________________________

Awwww poor Lulu... i actually teared up while writing the end kinda. but now we know who Lu Han wants now. I hope you like it even if its short and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!