Chapter 8: Being Told All

Between Two Worlds

Chapter 8: Being Told All

“You got it Lulu! You’re a number counting and the alphaet. Were you this fast to learn Korean as well?”

Lu Han just shook his head.

“Meiyou, I learned Korean just slightly before learning Chinese since almost all my uncles are Korean and Channie and Sehun are Korean.”

‘That was smart to do.’

“Henry gege.”

“Shenme Lu?”

Lu Han snuggled close to henry, his head hidden in Henry’s chest.

“I‘m tierd.”

‘So cute!~’

“Ok how about I put you to bed then?”

Lu Han nodded and held onto henry tighter, waiting to be carried to his bed. Henry, knowing what Lu Han called himself doing, chickled as he stood up with the small boy holding onton his neck with his arms and waist/chest with his little legs.

‘He is so silly. Silly, smart and adorable…what a combo.’

By the time he got Lu Han to his bed, in that short amount of time, he was almost completely asleep already.

‘Man he must have been really tired already. But hopefully he wont be upset with Zhou Mi still in the morning like he said. Should I tell him what Lu Han told me?’

“Wan‘na Lu Han, sweet dreams,” henry said as he gently tucked the tired boy in.

“Wan‘na Henry gege,” Lu Han said closing his eyes, “Wo ai ni.”

Henry abruptly stopped all movement, shocked by Lu Han’s words.

‘He loves me? That’s a first time he has told me that.’

“Zhen de ma?”

“Zhen de.”

Henry smiled at the boy.

“Aww Wo tai ai nile Lulu.”

Hearing that caused Lu Han to have the biggest smile on his face no matter how tired he was.

“Now go to sleep Lu Han. don’t want you to be tired for tomorrow.”

“Shi.”

Henry walked out of the room, turning on his nightlight before turning out the big light and closing his door. Henry didn’t feel much like going to sleep since it was Friday and only 9 PM so he just went back to the couch to watch a movie or something but his mind was to busy for him to pay attention to it.

‘Should I tell Zhou Mi what Lu Han told me tonight? I mean Lu Han told me that in confidence that I wouldn’t tell anyone. But this is directly related to Zhou Mi and its important for him to know.’

Henry was so deep into his thoughts that h didn’t hear the door open, revealing Zhou Mi coming in until he felt a hand suddenly on his shoulder and jumped from being scared from the sudden contact.

“Zhou Mi?! Oh my god you scared me!” he shouted/whispered because Lu Han was asleep.

“Yihan Henry. I didn’t know you were that deep in thought.”

“Ta di queding.”

Zhou Mi immediately took not to how odd Henry was acting after he said that, just that. Nothing more, nothing less. It wasn’t like Henry at all since he was usually talkative. So Zhou Mi took a seat next to Henry and when even then he didn’t notice Zhou Mi was there, he immediately knew something was wrong or bothering the younger of the 2.

“Henry, what’s wrong? And don’t even try to say nothing cause you are to spacey to not have something bethinking you.”

Henry looked at him in shock, shocked that he could catch on so fast and that he was thinking to much.

“It‘s just…its something Lu Han told me earlier.”

“What was it?”

“…..”

“Henry…”

“Its not that I don’t want to tell you its just Lu Han told me that I think because he trusted me not to tell you.”

“But if its bothering you this much, it must be something important…”

“And involves you,” Henry cut Zhou Mi off causing him to be shocked that what his son had told Henry dealt with him.

“With me? Now I’m curious as to what it is now. Is it something bad?”

Henry nodded and decided to tell Zhou Mi since he deserved to know.

“I‘ll tell you, since I think it’s a big deal.”

Zhou Mi nodded and waited for Henry to tell him.

“Lu Han told me why he didn’t want you to date.”

“Weisheme ne?”

“Because, and I quote, ‘I don’t want baba to forget me.’ Because he thinks you will not only be too busy with work but busy going on dates with his boyfriend and not have time for him hardly.”

“Shenme? I would never do that to him. He is more important to me than anything and anyone, he is my son.”

“But I also found out that he doesn’t want you to date because he wants to pick out the guy for you.”

“Weishenme ne?”

“Because he wants to make sure of one thing.”

“Shenme?”

“He has to love you even though you have a son already and to make sure that the guy who becomes your boyfriend loves Lu Han too, but not because he has too. But because he really does like him. And I assured him that they wouldn’t do that but he said something that could be true, they could pretend so they can get closer to you, Zhou Mi. and he doesn’t want that.”

Henry, again, honestly felt so sorry for Lu Han but that understanding feeling never left Henry.

“He really said that?”

“Shi. I was surprised to but I figured out that even if he acts so crazy, silly and childish he is a lot more mature that I ever gave him credit for.”

Zhou Mi just nodded, feeling so bad that he didn’t know that that was how his son felt about him dating nor that his son was way more mature than he acts.

‘He is usually so upbeat when awake and about but…Henry saw the side I never did and never knew existed. Lu Han…’

“I never knew… I am his father and I never knew.”

“Zhou…don’t beat yourself up about it. Maybe he acts that way because he doesn’t want people to think he is that mature,” Henry said as he leaned over and hugged Zhou Mi.

“Just talk to him, like I never told you anything and see. That’s all I think you need to do with him.”

Zhou Mi, leaning his head onto Henry‘s shoulder, sighed. “Shi.”

‘But why do I feel like there is more to the reason than this.’

 

____________________________________________

Next chapter! yay!! But as a warnign, i wont be updating the next chapter till i get a few comments because i didnt get a single comment on my last one and i want to know if i am doing ok with this story plz! ^^ 

and Zhou Mi knows how Lu Han feels now, what will he do about it? ;)