Chapter 14: Gege to…

Between Two Worlds

Chapter 14: Gege to…

“Mim-”

He could speak anymore. Mostly due to him feeling something warm touching his lips.

‘What?? Zhou Mi is kissing me???’

And indead Zhou Mi had finally got the courage to lean in and Kiss the younger.

And he liked it. He just hoped Henry did and didn’t freak the other out.

‘What if he doesn’t like it?’

But that was all thrown out of his mind in an instant.

Because he felt Henry kissing back.

When the 2 finally broke apart they just stared at each other, trying to take everything in, but Zhou Mi quickly fell back into his old mind set.

“Henry I am so sorry if you didn’t like it I just…”

But he didn’t get to finish because Henry had kissed him this time, trying to prove that he liked Zhou Mi back.

When henry pulled back from their second kiss he finally spoke, “Zhou Mi why are you sorry? Don’t be.”

“I didn’t know if you liked it, I got self-conscious about me wrecking out friendship…”

Henry reached down and grabbed both of Zhou Mi’s hands, causing him to look him in the eyes.

“Zhou Mi if I didn’t like it or you, would I have kissed you back the first time and then kiss you a second time?” he asked with a smirk.

“I don’t know. Maybe I’m still on edge because I realized, thanks to Luo, that I don’t like you. But…but that I think I love you Henry. And I am just scared to say…” he paused as he realized that what he was scared to say he just said so he smacked his forehead, “I was afraid to say what I just did. Stupid me.”

“Zhou Mi please don’t worry.”

“Shenme?”

“Cause I feel the same way toward you.”

Zhou Mi’s eyes widened, finally realizing that Henry loved him too, or at least liked him.

“You do? You like me too?”

“No I love you Zhou Mi.”

“And I love you too Henry, even if it seems so sudden,” which caused both to chuckle, “But how long have you felt this way?”

Henry just shrugged. “I don’t know, a few weeks now maybe?”

Zhou Mi‘s eyes widened.

‘No way…’

“Why didn’t you mention something sooner Henry?”

“Really? Why? I wouldn’t have told you because you were with Luo and if I had told you before I told you the truth about Luo and you kicked me out, it could have been worse than it was then.”

Zhou Mi nodded his head a few times in understanding.

“But may I say,” he started, “I think we are both idiots for not realizing we liked each other sooner.”

“True considering that we are always hugging or being intimate in some way. Were stupid for sure.”

Zhou Mi leaned forward towards Henry until his mouth was next to his ear.

“Well now we don’t have to be huh?” he whispered into the younger’s ears causing him to shiver but agree with a smile that didn’t go away even when Zhou Mi kissed him a 3rd time.

Zhou Mi pulled away first, both smiling, and immediately pulled Henry into his embrace again to show that he didn’t want the boy to go anywhere. Henry decided that he would bury his face into the crook of Zhou Mi’s neck, both trying to get closer to the other.

“Will you stay?” Zhou Mi mumbled into Henry’s neck.

“Like I have any other place to go right now silly.”

Zhou Mi shook his head. “Meiyou. I meant will you stay with me in my room. As embarrassing as that sounds,” he mumbled the last sentence into henry’s neck but he still heard it and understood him. He was still worried he would disapear from his grasp.

“Mimi…I am not going anywhere but if it makes you feel better, I will.”

‘Even thought it will ease me some too. Knowing this is real.’

Both finally let go of each other, Henry heading to his room to chang into some pajamas as Zhou Mi went to his room to change into some pajamas as well and move a few pillows so Henry had room to lay down.

‘This has been on heck of a Friday. First confronting Luo and breaking it off, then talking to Henry and basically confessing to him and now were going to share a room, a bed. I still cant help but be nervous. I don’t want to screw this up…’

He was startled out of his thoughts when he felt a hand touch his tricep and actually jumped slightly, causing a soft chuckle to escape the younger.

“Sorry. didn’t mean to startle you Zhou Mi.”

“No its ok. I was to absorbed in my thoughts to hear you enter I guess,” Zhou Mi said as he turned to face henry and wrapped his arms around Henry’s waist, pulling him close into a hug. Both then went and laid down on Zhou Mi’s bed, Zhou Mi on the left, Henry on the right and he was slightly tense cause he was worried he would mess things up some how. But as he felt Zhou Mi pull him into his arms, resting Henry’s head on his chest and mumbling things to ease him into his ear.

“Mimi?”

“Hmm?” Zhou Mi mumbled into the top of Henry’s head, both almost asleep.

“What should tell Lu Han?”

“The truth. If we don’t you know he will get mad at us. We just got to plan it at the right time.”

Henry just nodded his head against Zhou Mi’s chest and both soon fell asleep.

____________________________

It was around 7:30 the next morning when Lu Han woke up, he was always an early riser because he was used to getting up at that time for school. He got out of bed and headed towards Henry’s room, but got a shock.

Henry was there.

“Henry gege?” he called out softly, nervousness itching into his voice.

“Henry gege?” he tried one more time, slightly louder but not loud enough to wake his dad, voice trembling in fear that Henry had left.

As tears sprung to his eyes, he took off to Zhou Mi’s room.

‘Henry gege is missing again! We have to find him! Baba!’

As soon as he opened the door he ran and jumped on his baba and shouted, “Baba!”

Zhou Mi, scared from Lu Han’s yelling and his small body being flung onto him defiantly woke him up.

“Lu Han what is it? What’s wrong?”

“Henry gege is gone! He’s missing again! We have to find him!” he shouted as tears fell from his eyes and fear, sadness and panic was taking over the small boy’s body.

“What??” It took Zhou Mi a minute to register everything and then come up with lots of questions.

Why was Lu Han up at 7:30 on a Saturday?

Why was he looking for Henry?

Was he this scared to lose Henry again?

“Lu Han, Henry isn’t…”

He felt movement from his right and saw Henry turning over as he mumbled out the small boy‘s name.

“Lu Han…”

But in Lu Han’s panicked state, he didn’t here Henry calling out his name and continued to freak out until he felt someone grab one of his hands.

“Lu Han I’m right here, see? I’m not gone.”

Lu Han looked to his right and did see Henry laying there smiling gently at him and immediately he flung himself to Henry and hugged him so tightly.

“Henry gege! I was so scared you left again!”

“Hey I told you I wouldn’t leave you again voluntarily sweetie. Please don’t cry or be scared anymore.”

Lu Han nodded but then asked Henry and Zhou Mi, “Baba, why is Henry gege here with you instead of his room?” he asked while sitting up on the bed between the 2 men.

“I think a better question would be why are you up so early and looking for Henry? I thought you just learned how to sleep in on weekends now.”

Henry pulled Lu Han down to his chest and as he snuggled into his chest, Henry sheepishly laughed.

“Well its kind of my doing.”

“Huh?”

“Well I knew you worked so hard and that you liked to sleep in and Lu Han just couldn’t seem to sleep in so I told him like a few days after you guys were used to me, when Lu Han and I were taking about likes and dislikes he told me and I told him that it was ok that when he got up on the weekends if it was early that he could come and wake me up instead so you could get your rest.”

Zhou Mi was shocked. Here he thought it was because Lu Han finally was able to sleep in but it was actually because Henry was letting him wake him up whenever he got up to entertain him so Zhou Mi could get some sleep.

“Zhen de ma? You gave up sleeping in just so I could get more sleep?”

Henry blushed and nodded. “It was the least I could do to help you out for letting me stay here.”

Zhou Mi propped himself up on his elbows and turned to look at henry.

“Henry you are already doing more than needed.”

“No buts gege! you need to have time to yourself. You always spend your time with me…” Lu Han mumbled the last part into Henry’s chest hopign he wouldn’t hear it but he did.

“Hey now Lu Han,” he started to his head, “I wouldn’t spend so much time with you and d everything with you if I didn’t want to. You know I love you.”

“Wo ye ai ni Henry gege. But now why are you here with baba?”

Zhou Mi and Hneyr looked at each other, eyes slightly widened while both mumbleing out the intelegent response of, “Uhh…”

“Is it because you 2 kissed last night?”

Now that gave both men a shock. They didn’t know Lu Han had seen them and as far as Henry knew, the boy was sound asleep, but they both knew he had to answer truthfully.

“Shi Lu Han. Its because I realized that I like Henry gege a lot and only realized it when I broke up with Luo.”

Lu Han raised his head off of Henry’s chest when he heard his baba mention that he broke up with Luo.

“No more Luo gege?”

“Shi.”

“And don’t you mean you love Henry gege?”

Zhou Mi softly smiled at Lu Han and the looked directly at Henry when he answered.

“Shi, I mean love.”

Henry blushed and Zhou Mi quickly pecked him on the cheek and Lu Han laid his head back down onto Henry’s chest.

“Henry gege?”

“Shi?”

“You remember when I told you what I wanted in a boyfriend for baba and I wouldn’t tell you who I had in mind for him?”

For like the 4th time that morning Zhou Mi was shocked, those 2 had their own secrets with each other.

“Shi…”

“I couldn’t tell you because it was you. I want you to be baba‘s boyfriend the whole time. And you are now right?”

“Shi. I am. But only if your ok with…”

“I am!” Lu Han shouted, turning around onto his left side and directly faced Henry. “Please…”

Henry pulled him back down to his chest and rubbed his back. “Then I will. I wont go anywhere.”

“Then can I call you baba?”

“But you already have someone you call baba. wouldn’t it be confusing with 2 babas?”

“Oh, the Henry appa? Even if you aren’t Korean?”

“What ever you want to call me Lulu.”

He nodded his head against Henry’s chest and Henry continued to rubbed his back and Zhou Mi just looked on from the side at their interaction. It was just so sweet and he felt even more like an idiot for not seeing everything sooner.

“Now Lu Han lets try to go to sleep so we can let baba have the well dissevered extra sleep he needs ok?”

“Ok. Go sleep baba, we will be quiet or sleep to.”

“Ok Lu Han.”

In a few minutes, all 3 had fallen back to sleep after loosing a gege but gaining an appa for Lu Han. They were a happy family, for now. As long as Henry was allowed to stay in this world, he would be happy and more importantly, Lu Han and Zhou Mi would be happy.

 

_____________________________________

yes i finally got the chapter done! full of cuteness and sappy sweet moments. coment and read ^^ hope you like it. dont worry, next chapter there will be more sehun and chanyeol ^^ :D <3