Chapter 4: You Want Me to do What???

Between Two Worlds

Chapter 4: You Want Me to do What???

Henry and Zhou Mi looked at each other after he said that. Was it possible? It had to be since that explained it all.

“But…” Henry’s voice started to tremble as he started speaking again, “Now I don’t have a place to stay. If this isn’t my world then I doubt I have any money, especially on my credit card, because I am not from here. Then what…”

“Henry calm down. Its ok.” Zhou Mi cut him of, pulling him into a comforting hug.

“You can stay with me some more till you figure it out, and figure out if you want to go back to your world.”

Henry’s head shot up at Zhou Mi’s words and stepped out of the hug Zhou Mi was giving him.

“Zhou Mi no! I cant stay with you. I don’t want to burden you anymore. Plus I wont know how to pay you back at all since I have no money and it could be a while till I find one since I don’t know when I can go back to my world. Plus I am still a complete stranger and as Leeteuk said, are you crazy to have a complete stranger in your house with you son?”

Zhou Mi thought about it but technically Henry had told him a lot about his life as well as himself, so there were acquaintances now.

“Henry,” Zhou Mi started as he put his hand on Henry’s shoulder, leading him away from the Apartment complex back in the direction they came from, “Technically we are acquaintances now since you told me about your life and I told you about mine. So your not a stranger to me now.”

“Really?” Henry looked at him incredulously, “Then if you know so much about me what are my 2 friends from my world’s names?”

“I know your best friend‘s name was Eunhyuk right? But the other, his boyfriend, I don’t recall.”

Henry nodded impressed that he remembered at least 1 name.

“Ok then where am I from? Do I have any sibling? And what do I work as?”

Zhou Mi had no clue but the 1st one he knew for sure and hopefully he could guess on the 2nd one.

“Uh… honestly not sure with the last to but I know you are from Canada and I am going to say yes you have sibling. I don’t know if they are older or younger or both but I think you do. And I remember you work with Eunhyuk and his boyfriend. Do I get something for that?”

Henry had stopped walking and just stared wide eyed at the Chineseman.

‘Wow he actually remembered more than I thought just from that short little time I told him about myself and he told me about himself. Never thought anyone would do that.’

Zhou Mi looked at Henry when he stopped, wondering what had happened or was going on inside his head.

“Henry you ok?”

“Oh sorry yeah I am just surprised you remembered quite a bit about me,” they continued walking on now that Henry was over the small shock. “Ok you did remember where I am from, Canada. And surprisingly you guessed right I do have siblings, 1 older brother named Clinton and a younger sister named Whitney. And I worked in the filling and storing area of some major company than I was never sure what they did since Eunhyuk got me the job.”

“Ahhh. I see now.”

“What about you Zhou Mi?”

Zhou Mi raised his eyebrows at Henry, but didn’t stop walking as he waited for henry to continue.

“Shenme?”

“Tell me about you? All I know is you have a son named Lu Han, Leeteuk and Kangin are your best friends, and your age.”

“Well were only half way back to my apartment so ask anything you want.”

“Do you have any siblings? ”

“Yeah, I have an older brother named Hangeng. He is 2 years older than me and Lu Han loves him and Heechul so much.”

“Heechul?”

Zhou Mi smiled at Henry, “Yeah he is Hangeng‘s husband.”

“Oh cool. How long were they together before getting married?”

“This may seem surprising but ever since high school.”

Henry’s eyes became sauscers as he heard that.

“Wow…so where do you work?”

“Hmm its weird to say but you know how you have a headquarters for those fashion industries?”

“You mean like where the CEO and such people are at?”

“Shi, I work in one of those buildings for one of the famous ones here in Seoul.”

“Wow! Awesome job! I am so jealous because I kind of was known as a fashion accident walking.”

Zhou Mi and Henry both started laughing hard and Zhou Mi barely got out, “No my friend Sungmin is worse. He is known as the fashion murderer.”

Henry had to stop now and hold his stomach as he bent over from laughter. “Oh wow to funny,” he managed to get out once he had calmed down from laughing.

“So how many other friends do you have here?”

“Well we have a little group together and we’ve all been friends since high school. Since I just mentioned Sungmin I have him and Yesung, they are engaged now and you know Leeteuk and Kangin. My first friend I made when I moved here was Ryeowook, who was learning Chinese with our other friends Kyuhyun, Siwon and Kibum so he was one of the few who could understand me. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun are married and have a son also, Oh Sehoon, or Sehun. He is Lu Han and Chanyeol‘s age so they are all friends.”

“Is that all?” Henry said as he noticed Zhou Mi’s apartment was now in sight and Henry felt nervous and scared at the same time while being slightly excited. He was finally being treated nicely and not having everyone say he wasn’t gay when he was.

“Lets see…Leeteuk, Kangin…” Zhou Mi was using his fingers to count and make sure he didn’t miss anyone, “Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Yesung, Siwon, Kibum…Hangeng and Heechul are in there also. Oh! And Shindong! He’s like a rock, literally.”

Henry couldn’t help but look down and feel sad and deprived. All he had was 2 friends Eunhyuk who he knew since high school and Donghae since freshman year of college but Zhou Mi…he had all these friends and they were all happy together and no one cared if one was gay or not, they were accepted.

Henry didn’t even notice he had stopped in front of the building and was just standing there, seemingly oblivious to Zhou Mi right next to him, staring at him worriedly. He didn’t even realize Zhou Mi was there till he felt a hand, once again, on his arm shoulder but didn’t look up to look at him.

“Henry…please. It will be ok. Tomorrow ill help you get used to and friendly with Lu Han and I am sure you‘ll fit in fine with our other friends. I really think you, Ryeowook and Sungmin will hit it off, you so similar to each other.”

Henry finally looked at Zhou Mi but he had this didn’t look in his eyes, “Zhen de ma?”

“Yes since you all seem to have unbearably cute aeygo and don’t even realize it when your using it.”

“Maybe…don’t worry. you’ll be ok, I just know it.”

Henry just looked at him, nodding uncertainly and then proceeded to follow Zhou Mi back to the apartment, praying that Zhou Mi knew what he was talking about.

__________________________________

-The Next Day-

"Don't look so worried Henry, Lu Han will like you. He seemed interested in you since day one. So I think today will go..."

But Zhou Mi's cell phone ringing cut him off and Henry took notice as to when Zhou Mi looked at the caller id he frowned, but still answered it.

"Yeoboseyo? Ne? ... Ani sir but I..." Zhou mi's signed deeply as he started to massage his forehead. "Ne sir I understand. I'll come over as soon as I can. Ne...Annyeong."

As Zhou Mi hung up Henry asked if everything was ok.

"Shí I just have to go into work today when I was supposed to go back tomorrow but they need me urgently now. I'll call Leeteuk real quick to see if he can watch Lu Han.”

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Leeteuk? It's Zhou Mi. I really need you to watch Lu Han today because work just called an they need me to come back today. Something urgent."

"Ahh I would but mianhe Zhou Mi. I am at the doctors with Kangin and Chanyeol because Chanyeol was feeling and looking so sick this morning. And even when we brought him home I could but I wouldn't want to risk Lu Han getting sick. Mianhabnida."

"That’s ok Leeteuk you just get Chanyeol better otherwise I'm going to have a bored Child over here. I'll figure something out. I may have to have Hangeng come over."

"Ok that's for understanding and I will make it up to you. Arrasso?"

"Ok. Annyeong Leeteuk."

"Annyeong."

Zhou Mi hung up and sighed. He realized after he said he could have Hangeng come over that him and Heechul where in Hoengseong, Gangwon to visit Heechul's parents.

"Zhou Mi?" a soft voice called, pulling Zhou Mi out of his thoughts and thinking it was Lu Han, but it wasn't.

"Zhou Mi? What's wrong? You look super worried about the 1st phone call and the call with Leeteuk hyung, wèishéme ne?"

Zhou Mi sat ok the coffee table in front of Henry and looked at him, "Well Leeteuk can't watch Lu Han because Chanyeol is sick and I said I can have Hangeng do it but after I hung up I realized that both him and Heechul are in Hoengseong, Gangwon to visit Heechul's parents. I have no one to watch Lu Han. And kids aren't allowed at work because they don't have a daycare at all or ever will."

Zhou Mi placed his head in his hands, stressing and trying to think of someone while Henry had an idea formulating in his head but he was worried Zhou Mi would hate it.

"Zhou Mi? I have and...idea."

Zhou Mi immediately looked at Henry with hopeful eyes, "really? What is it?"

"I-I could look after L-Lu Han for you. If its ok with you and him but...but he may not like me..."

“Do you really think you can watch him? Are you sure?” Zhou Mi was shocked because he knew Henry was cared to be with Lu Han.

"Shí. You need the help and I am here so why not make me be useful."

'Cause that's all I ever am, I'm useless where ever I go...'

"Ok but Henry if you need anything, like help of what to do or anything please call me or Leeteuk ok? Don't feel bad if you have to."

Henry just nodded, feeling more and more nervous and worried as the seconds passed. And as Zhou Mi was about to call him, as if on cue, Lu Han came it of his room and to Zhou Mi.

"Baba!"

“Hey there Lu Han,” Zhou Mi picked him up and sat him on his lap, “Baba has to go to work today because they really need me.”

“Shi baba, is uncle Leeteuk going to watch me again?”

Zhou Mi shook his head, “No and Uncle Hangeng cant either so is it ok if I leave you here with Henry? You have to listen to him now ok?”

“Shi baba. I promise ok?” Lu Han held out his pinky finger and Zhou Mi intertwined his pinky finger with his and sealed the promise.

"Ok now I have to go, you be the good boy I know you are now ok?"

Lu Han nodded furiously, hard to tell if it was because he was excited or not.

"Ppoppo baba?"

Zhou Mi smiled at the cuteness, "Shí Ppoppo Lu Han."

Lu Han leaned up and gave his dad a cute kiss and waved bye as Zhou Mi left. Once the door was closed Lu Han turned to Henry with that smile still on his face.

"Henry ge! Ni hao!"

Henry was surprised by Lu Han's energy.

"Ni hao Lu Han."

Lu Han then gave him a look of confusion.

"Shenme?"

"Are you always this quiet? I was hoping you would be talkative."

"I'm...I'm just not sure what to do. I'm kind of nervous, I was told I wasn't good with kids."

"Awww but you seem fun. You look like a chipmunk!" Lu Han finished with his big smile on his face again.

Henry then started to smile as well. "Well I also has the nickname of Mochi, because of my cheeks as well."

"Oooh cool! Now I know where Mochi comes from. But one of my nicknames is Bambi cause of my eyes I guess." he finished off by pouting.

'He is just too cute for his own good.'

"Henry ge since you speak Chinese and Korean do you know any more languages?"

"Yes I know English as well."

Henry laughs as he watched Lu Han's eyes go from squinted together because he was still pouting to wide as can be with his mouth open wide to. He looked liked the classic green alien with big eyes and big mouth.

"How?"

"I am from Canada, I was born there but I know Chinese because my dad is from Hong Kong and my mom is from Taiwan. So we speak Chinese when together but we know Korean to cause I moved here when I was 13."

"Wow! I wanna know English too! Can you teach me Henry ge?? Pwease???" Lu Han asked giving his best pout and aeygo. But Henry didn't notice that at first because he was looking down so he was shocked.

"You want me to do what?? You really want me to teach you?"

"Hao ma Henry ge?? Hao ma..." he said holding out the last please to make him be even more cute. And Henry just sighed as he gave in, because Lu Han wasn't going to give up without a yes.

'Man he acts like me when I was a kid, never taking no and using his cuteness to full advantage of anything.’

"Shí. I will ok Lu Han?"

"YES!!!!" Lu Han shouted jumping around the room in excitement.

"But Lu Han you have to come by me so I can teach you."

Lu Han immediately stopped, not expecting that response to him jumping around. He was worried that he was going to be strict but when he saw the smile on Henry's face and recognizing the amusement in Henry's eyes as well because it was the same as his baba's.

"Oops. Ne."

Lu Han plopped on the couch right next to Henry and looked up at him.

"What do we start with?"

"Well what do you want to say in English?"

"I wanna learn all of it..."

Lu Han though for a minute because he just wanted to learn English in general but he finally thought of something specific.

"Ooh! Henry ge I know on specific phrase I wanna learn right now!"

_________________________________

Ok sorry if u got an notification saying there was an update a little bit ago, i changed the picture to chapter 3 because that chapter's picture was meant for chapter 4 so i was about to accidentally add the wrong picture.

but here is the magnificent (so not lol XD) chapter 4. Lu Han and Henry got to spend some time together ^^ and omg Lu Han just makes me think of henry so much (not as a little kid but in exo-m) they have the same color and i fell like they have simular cheeks. what do you think?

__________________________________________________________________________

oh and now for the little hidden thing in chapter 3 ^^\

i gave you 2 hints:

-translate the names and

-the hotels

 

now the answer was to translate the hotel's names...all 3 of them. now if you did you got this:

Zhou Mi's: Daleun- Different

Henry's: Segye- world

and the hotel in place of henry's in Zhou mi's world: Sog-ida- Deceive

do you get that? ^^ i think it was very clever hahaha but with my luck it wont be hahaha. ill update chapter 5 probably this weekend i hope and thats gonna be a fun chapter: everyone is coming in ^^