Chapter 15: Family Time

Between Two Worlds

Chapter 15: Family Time

When Zhou Mi and Henry woke up again it was already 9 A.M. and shockingly to them, Lu Han had actually fallen asleep again and was still asleep in Henry’s arms between the 2.

“What are we going to do today Zhou Mi? it’s the 1st day of us as a couple and of us being a weird yet semi whole family. shouldn’t we kind of celebrate?”

Zhou Mi thought for a minute as he glanced at Henry and Lu Han, taking in their bright smiles and laughter before coming up with an idea.

“How about we spend some time at Lotte World today? Just the 3 of us.”

Lu Han’s eyes widened and he jumped up to his feet on the bed but quickly fell onto Henry since he lost his balance.

“Yes!! Appa! Baba! Lets go get ready now!!”

“Ok but breakfast first.”

“Shi appa! Now come help me get ready please!”

And he took of to his room with Henry slowly going after him until Zhou Mi stopped him real quick.

“Zhou Mi what…”

And the next thing henry knew he was being pulled into Zhou Mi’s arms and kissed again, a very short and sweet kiss.

“Thank you.”

Henry just smiled and gave him a quick kiss before leaving to go help Lu Han, knowing what the meaning behind Zhou Mi’s words.

_______________

“When we get there we have to ride the Swing Pang Pang, and the Jumping Fish, and also I want to try the Lotty's Kidstoria and the Kids Bumper Cars with baba and appa!”

“But sweetie on the Kids Bumper Cars you can only have either Henry or I go on with you not both.”

Lu Han looked down with a sad face, “I can’t?”

Henry looked back in the backseat of the car at Lu Han and felt bad because he wanted to go with both of them but he couldn’t.

“Are there any other rides you want to go on that I can push baba away and go with you Lulu?”

That cause Zhou Mi to laugh and it did cause Lu Han to look up at him and start thinking.

“Can you go on Eureka with me appa?”

“Of course what is that?”

“It’s a water ride that takes kids up and down and spins them in the water.”

‘Great…water.’

“Sounds fun. Are you excited Lulu?”

He just nodded his head happily, so excited to go with his new family.

“Well it seems like we are here, lets go enjoy our day here.”

Henry gave Zhou Mi a soft smile at Lu Han then Zhou Mi before he leaned in a gave Zhou Mi a quick kiss.

Lu Han got out quickly out of the car and grabbed Zhou Mi‘s hand, but as they started to walk, he looked around for Henry. “Appa?”

Soon after he felt a large hand grab his right hand and when he looked it was Henry.

“Yifan, I forgot something in the car.”

Lu Han pulled henry’s hand to him and rubbed his cheek against Henry’s hand. Henry could only smile down at him with love.

“Are we going to have fun at Lotte World today appa?”

“Of course we are sweetie.”

____________________

“Appa! You’re all wet now. Yifan.”

Henry was laughing and holding an equally wet Lu Han in his arms with Zhou Mi right next to them laughing at the 2.

“Hey its fine but you know who isn’t wet?”

Lu Han looked right at Zhou Mi and pointed at him.

“Baba!”

Henry laughed and then turned partially and looked at Zhou Mi as well.

“Well should we give him a big hug then?”

Zhou Mi’s eyes when big when he heard that and then he ran to the car away from the 2 when Lu Han shouted yes, but unfortunately for him, Henry had managed to catch him and the 2 hugged him till he was wet too.

“Haha! Got you too baba!”

Zhou Mi couldn’t help but laugh at the 2 people hugging him right now. And he honestly didn’t know what more he could want right now.

“Why don’t we head home now Lu Han so we can all get dried off and rest up?”

Lu Han let go of Zhou Mi but remained hanging on to Henry like a baby koala.

“Shi baba, lets go home. Appa can you sit in the back with me please?”

Henry could see how tired he was and really wanted to have someone with him so he quickly said yes, making him very happy.

And not even 5 minutes into the car ride back home, Lu Han had already fallen asleep against Henry.

“Henry, is he sound asleep?”

Henry looked up at the side of Zhou Mi’s head, “Yeah, he is. He wore himself out today didn’t he?”

Zhou Mi nodded, knowing Henry would see it and said, “But he seemed to enjoy it more today than the last time I went with him.”

Henry tilted his head in confusion. “Weisheme ne?”

Zhou Mi smiled and stole a glance at Henry and Lu Han in the back seat before answering.

“Because he had 2 people who loved him with him. 2 parents.”

“Mimi, I don’t think I could have made that big of a difference since this morning…”

“No you haven’t been doing just this morning. The whole time from when I found you till now you have been nothing but a parent to Lu Han, I think we were both to blind to see what we had right in front of us. A loving parent figure and the perfect boyfriend. Lu Han was then only one that saw what we should have done soon.”

Henry chuckled and then finished Zhou Mi’s trail of thought, “Become a couple and a family. But we are now and we cant change things, so we just need to make up for lost time.”

Henry looked and Lu Han and not Zhou Mi for his next sentence.

“You said thank you to me earlier and I knew you meant for not giving up on you and always coming back to you 2. And now I can say you 2 have given me love I havent felt in so long from family, friends or anything from my world. Its made me realize that I can be important to people so…thank you Zhou Mi,” he quickly looked up at Zhou Mi and saw him looking at him through the mirror at the red light and then looked back to the sleeping deer next to him.

“And for the chance you gave me, thank you Lu Han.”

 

____________________________________________

omg i am so sorry for being on a hiatus and not notifying you guys but here is chapter 15, sry if its bad i didnt really know how to describe lotte world caus i live in the us not korea...lol. but i hope you still like it ad now that i am off for a month from school ill try to work on it more!!

 

and heads up with only a slight spoiler, next chapter will not be the next day and leteuk, kangin, chanyeol, wookie, kyu and sehun will be appearing more now ^^ lol!

 

And thanks to my new subscribers lol :)