Chapter 10: It All Starts Now…

Between Two Worlds

Chapter 10: It All Starts Now…

“Baba, this is weird.” Lu Han commented as he watched his baba and gege cook food for dinner before Zhou Mi went out.

“What is weird sweetie?”

Lu Han tilted his head and rested it on his hand as he answered, “Well the fact that you are cooking with Henry gege and he doesn’t know how to cook well…”

“Hey!”

“Yihan Henry gege. and also that your actually going on a second date with the same guy. Most run when they hear you have me.”

“I know I was shocked to he was ok with me having a son, but then again,” Zhou Mi walked over to Lu Han and gave him a kiss on the cheek, “who wouldn’t when my son is so amazing.”

Lu Han blushed a little due to what his dad had said about him.

“Can I meet him soon so I can make sure he is good baba?”

Zhou Mi looked shocked, as well as Henry.

“Really Lulu? You want to meet him?”

“Shi Henry gege. so I can make sure he is close to who I want to date baba.”

Henry nodded, Lu Han’s words from before when Zhou Mi was on a date, rang in his head, making him wonder what was going on in Lu Han’s head.

“Would you like to meet him tonight if he says yes to it?”

“Sure baba.”

‘Wow…that is new. Is this change mostly because of Henry?’

Zhou mi looked toward Henry who seemed to be thinking about something.

‘Hmmm…I wonder what he is thinking about…maybe he is shocked at what Lu Han said too, but he’s just not vocalizing it…right?’

Zhou Mi noticed that Henry had tuned out what he was doing with cooking and also noticed that he was about to grab a hot pain with just his bare hands.

Zhou Mi quickly acted, without Lu Han noticing anything, and grabbed his wrist, earning a confused look fro the younger.

“Zhou Mi, Shenm…”

“You were about to grab the hot pan with just your bare hand. You would have gotten burned and I didn’t want that to happen.”

All Henry could manage to say was a small “Oh,” obliviously still in his own little world, so Zhou Mi leaned closer to Henry.

“Henry, shenme shi cuo de?” he whispered into Henry’s ear which seemed to shock him back to reality.

“Wu. Nothing Zhou Mi. just shocked at Lu Han. I never thought he would say that,” Henry whispered back to Zhou Mi, slowly stepping away from him.

“We should finish this before something gets cold.”

“Shi.”

‘His voice seemed slightly strained and tense…was he leaving out a reason as to why he was spacing out? Henry…what is going through your mind?’

__________________________________

“Henry gege! Let’s watch this movie!”

Henry looked down at the movie Lu Han had in his hands and saw it was The Magic Gourd, one of his favorite movies to watch.

“Sure Lulu, we haven’t watched this in a while so you go grab what ever you want, blankets, pillows or stuffed animals and I will get it set up.”

“Shi!!” and Lu Han sprinted to his room to grab what he wanted.

When Lu Han came back, Henry noticed that he had his stuffed cute deer in his arms with a huge blanket.

“Why such a huge blanket Lu Han?”

“So we both can use it and I can cuddle into my Henry gege!”

Henry had a big smile grow on his face as he saw Lu Han’s excited face when he said that and it didn’t go away when they settled on the couch as the movie started and he felt Lu Han snuggle into his side. But it didn’t take 10 minutes for Henry’s mind to start up again and the smile fade from his face.

‘Why do I feel so bothered? What do I feel so bothered about? Is it because of Lu Han or is it because Zhou Mi has a second date with someone tonight and he never has before? But why would I care if either was the reason?’

Henry looked down at Lu Han who was smiling at the movie, while clinging onto his little deer plushie. He looked so happy and content.

‘I mean Lu Han did tell me who he wanted Zhou Mi to date, which shocked me that he said…’

Henry spotted a photo next to the tv, one of the 3 of them at the park with Leeteuk, Kangin and Chanyeol. Lu Han really wanted to take a picture with Henry and Zhou Mi only so Leeteuk gladly said yes and took it.

‘He told me that he wanted me to be the one to date Zhou Mi. that I was the kind of guy he wanted him with. I really don’t know how he came to the conclusion but it couldn’t happen anyway. I don’t like Zhou Mi like that.’

But Henry also remembered that on that same day Leeteuk had snuck and took a picture of Zhou Mi and him messing around and having fun, laughing with big smiles in the picture, arms wrapped around each other due to Zhou Mi wanting to tickle Henry and succeeding.

‘It felt good. No…it feels good. Its so strange because I don’t think I like Zhou Mi but whenever he puts his arms around me in some way it makes me feel strange, a good strange. And my heart beats faster.’

Henry’s eyes widened suddenly as with his thinking, he figured something big out that could change everything, if, and only if, he told anyone including Lu Han about it.

‘I do. I like Zhou Mi. And not just as a friend…but I might have fallen for him. Oh no…what do I do??’

 

____________________________________________

Ooooh it is really all staring now. ^^ and im updating even if i only got one comment from a new subscrier nuestsuju333 so thanks ^^ and i bleieve everyone wants henry to stay.

next chapter things will get even more interesting and new things will be discovered, both good and bad :O yes sadly some bad stuff (no one will get injured physically or die lol) but its going no where else but up.

Oh and who remembers my question from last chapter? anyone? well i have decided, since no one guessed it to leave it unanswered till the next chapter ^^ so here is the question again:

 

Here is a challage for chapter 9: figure out who said the second thought here,  

‘I wish I could stay here forever…’

‘I wish he would stay here forever…’

Is it Zhou Mi or Lu Han? cause we all know both dont want him to leave, especially Lu Han.

 

good luck ^^ lol and see you when i update next! ^^ hopefully soon.