Chapter 5: Meeting The Others Officially

Between Two Worlds

Chapter 5: Meeting The Others Officially

Henry taught Lu Han English the whole time, the 2 taking a break for Henry to make Lu Han the sandwich he wanted for lunch with some of his favorite bubble tea.

Lu Han loved Henry and had so much fun that he didn't even realize that the door tithe apartment had opened and closed until he heard his name.

"Lu Han."

Lu Han and Henry both stopped laughing and playing with Lu Han's jimu and looked to see Zhou Mi standing in the door way smiling at the 2.

Lu Han immediately stood up and ran to Zhou Mi and hugged him tightly, shouting,

"Baba!!"

"Hey baby how are you?"

Lu Han paused before speaking in another language, "Daddy I missed you! And I love you!"

Zhou Mi gave him the most confused look as he brought him and Lu Han to the couch across from Henry.

"Henry ge taught me it! It means 'Bàba wo xiang nile! Wo ài ni' in English. Did you know he knew English? It's so cool! He's going to teach me it too!" Lu Han said the last sentence as he left his dad's lap to go over and hug Henry super right and sit on his lap, which shocked both men.

Lu Han's excitement towards him learning English from Henry was amazing cause Zhou Mi never expected Lu Han to be this happy this fast with Henry. Or this comfortable either, when he walked in and before he called Lu Han's name, the 2 were playing happily playing with the jima, enjoying each others company like they had known each other for a year or more.

Zhou Mi was happy that they got along well, he had to admit that he was slightly worried that they wouldn't but it seemed that Henry and Lu Han were just fine.

"So I take it Henry is your new friend?"

Lu Han's smile got big as he replied, "Yes! He is so awesome and funny and not like an adult! He can have fun with me and not be forced."

"Hey now I don't give off that forced feeling now do I?"

"Noooo." Lu Han whined while pouting, upset that his dad would think he meant him.

Zhou Mi chuckled and he watched his son move closer into Henry, wrapping his arms around him once again. Zhou Mi moved to the other side of Lu Han that wasn't occupied by Henry and ruffled Lu Han's hair saying, "don't pout Lu Han, I knew you didn't mean me."

"Fine I'll stop as long as you stop calling me Bambi and call Henry Mochi."

'Mochi?'

"Mochi? Where did that come from?"

Zhou Mi had the funniest confused look on his face that Lu Han had seen his dad make and for Henry it was out of anyone he ever knew.

"First, Zhou Mi what is wrong with your face?" he asked causing Lu Han to laugh, "and it's because I look like I have Mochi balls in my cheeks. I also have the nickname of chipmunk too because of my big cheeks.”

Zhou Mi cracked up, that’s was just to funny.

“Really? If you had cheeks like that you would look like you got punched as hard as possible in both cheeks.”

That cause all 3 of them to start laughing again. Lu Han was in tears on Henry’s lap from laughing so hard and not being able to stop, and Henry took notice.

“Lu Han you… laugh so easily and a lot…” Henry said while he was trying to laugh so it came out slightly weird sounding. “I think you should be called… the joker.”

Now it was Zhou Mi’s turn to die laughing at his son’s new nickname. He managed to go from Bambi to joker in a matter of 10 minutes.

“Nooo I don’t like that name Henry ge…”

“Ok I promise I wont call you that Lu Han,” Henry said rubbing his back so he wouldn’t stop pouting.

Zhou Mi smiled at the 2 thinking, 'I don't think I will have a problem with Henry and Lu Han getting along at all. Thank god that's the case, I was actually worried they wouldn't. Now it's just a matter of the others, besides Leeteuk who has meet him already and Ryeowook, to like him. At least I don't have to worry about that at the moment and I can focus on making sure Henry feels comfortable.’

____________________

"Henry ge! I bet you can't find me!"

Lu Han shouted as he ran around laughing while trying to find a good hiding spot as he played hide and go seek with Henry while Zhou Mi went to work. They had come to a compromise that as long as Henry would watch Lu Han when ever Zhou Mi had to go to work or any other random time he got called away for something and Henry wouldn’t have to worry about paying Zhou Mi back for his stay. Essentially he could work it off but with taking care of Lu Han, its wasn’t work it was fun.

It had been a week since Henry had come to Zhou Mi’s world and Henry was doing ok. Things were sometimes weird for him but everything was slowly coming together. He had gone out a day or so after, on Sunday, with Zhou Mi and Leeteuk to pick out some clothes that would actually fit Henry and his style. And it was a Friday today so Lu Han's preschool didn't have school today so Lu Han was super excited to spend the whole day with Henry.

"I bet I will Lu Han. I'm almost done counting so watch out. 16...17..18.."

Lu Han desperately look for a place and saw the perfect place and took off to it.

"19...20! Ready or not here I come Lu Han!"

Henry looked around for any obvious signs of Lu Han which there was 2, a kitchen cabinet slightly open next to the stove and the door to Henry’s room open a quarter of the way.

‘I know I defiantly my door when I came out but considering I still heard Lu Han laughing and talking to me when there was only a few seconds left, I doubt he had time to hide in a small cabinet. So I’m guessing he is somewhere in my room.’

Just as he was about to go get Lu Han he heard a knock at the door so he went to go answering it, know that Lu Han would rather fall asleep in his hiding spot than come out, as he had learned from a few days ago.

‘Still cant believe he fell asleep in his hiding spot, but then again he wanted to play it as soon as he got home from a busy day at preschool…’ Henry thought as he went and opened the door, revealing Leeteuk and a smiling Chanyeol.

“Henry!!!”

Henry smiled at how happy Chanyeol was to see him so he knelt down and gave Chanyeol a big hug.

“Hi Chanyeol why are you here with your umma?”

“Well he wanted to come play with Lu Han so I told him he would have to go see if he could.”

Henry looked at Leeteuk then back at Chanyeol with a smile. “Of course you can play with him, why would I say no when you’re his best friend?”

Chanyeol jumped up and down shouting “Yay!!” and ran into the apartment but stopped as he jumped on the couch..

‘How are him and Lu Han so cute?’

“Henry where is Lu Han?”

Henry stood up and locked the door after Leeteuk came in and answered him, “Hiding, we just started playing hide and seek.”

“Where is he hiding?” Chanyeol asked, getting up and walking over to Henry.

Henry bent down and whispered in his ear, “He is in my room probably under my bed.”

Leeteuk laughed as he heard Henry say that, thinking how could Lu Han fit under a bed? Especially the one in the guest, now Henry’s, room since he has been here so much.

Chanyeol nodded and went off into the room to get Lu Han.

“I think I know what your thinking Leeteuk and I am urprised to but that is his favortie hiding spot and somehow he fits perfectly under there. Which I was shocked too since the 1st time he went under there and I found him I thought he was stuck, but got out just fine.”

“Wow he really is a small boy. Even Chanyeol is bigger than him, for that exactly reason…”

A squeal was heard followed by laughter as Chanyeol had found Lu Han cause the 2 men to smile and slightly chuckle at them.

“Chanyeol got stuck under there?”

Leeteuk nodded, “Yep he was playing hid and seek with Kangin, Zhou Mi, Lu Han and I and both him and Lu Han went to hide under the bed. Lets say he was embarrassed when Kangin had to lift up the bed slightly so he could get out.”

“Wow th…”

But Henry couldn’t finish as both boys came running into the living room and each grabbed a lap, Chanyeol with Leeteuk and Lu Han with Henry.

“Umma! Are we all still going over to Uncle Wookie‘s tomorrow?”

“Of course, Lu Han, Henry, are you both coming with Zhou Mi?”

“I know Zhou Mi and Lu Han are going but I‘m not sure if I am…”

Lu Han suddenly sat straight up from his position of leaning his head on Henry’s chest when he heard him say that. “Mwo?!? Wae?! Your not going to come with us at all? Ani… I want you to come…” Lu Han finished by pouting and crossing his arms over his chest, clearly not happy one bit with Henry’s response.

“Yeah but what if none of them like me Lu Han? Then I feel like I would have to leave. Plus your blood uncle, Zhou Mi‘s gege, will be there and if he doesn’t like me at all then I for sure have to leave.”

Henry we even more scared to meet Zhou Mi’s friends than he was when he was meeting Lu Han for the 1st time. There was no way his friends would like a stranger that just appeared from out of nowhere and is now living with Zhou Mi because he has no place to go because he’s from a different world. They would think he was crazy and try to send him off somewhere.

Leeteuk put his arm around Henry, rubbing his shoulder like an umma would, “Henry, come on they wont hate you. I know for sure that Ryeowook and Sungmin will like you, your…”

“Like them?”

Leeteuk gave a soft smile. “Ne. I take it Zhou Mi has said that before?”

Henry just nodded, worrying still till he felt a pair of small arms circle around his chest and another around his left are. When he opened his eyes he say it was Lu Han who was hugging him around the chest and Chanyeol around the arm.

“Henry ge please? I want you to go with me so I can show off my new friend… and if you don’t, you know appa will be sad too.”

“What will appa be sad about?”

Everyone looked up and noticed Zhou Mi had just came into the apartment with a curious look on his face which became even more confusing when he had both boys come running to him leaving a stunned Leeteuk on the couch next to Henry.

“Appa! Henry says he isn’t going to Uncle Wookie‘s tomorrow!”

“Please make him go Uncle Zhou Mi I also want him to go too…”

“Hey now,” Zhou bent down to their level, “I cant force him to come, he has to come on his own. Even if I originally plan to not tell him where we were going tomorrow…”

That caused the boys and Leeteuk to crack up and Henry to look shocked.

“Why don’t you guys go play for a while ok?”

“Ne!” both shouted in unison before running off to Lu Han’s room to play.

Zhou Mi laughed at the 2 boys and then went over to sit on the table in front of Henry, and looked him in the eye, “Henry don’t be so scared, they all have heard about you from me, Leeteuk and even Kangin. And if any of them say anything bad about you, you know you not only have me there but Leeteuk, Kangin, Chanyeol and Lu Han.”

Henry sighed, he wasn’t sure what he wanted to do. He didn’t want to disappoint him and Lu Han but that’s what would happen if the didn’t like him right?

____________________________

“Baba! This is gonna be soo fun!” Lu Han shouted from the back seat the next day on their way to Ryeowook and Kyuhyun’s apartment.

Zhou Mi smiled at Lu Han’s excitement but his other passenger was just staring blankly out the window. He felt bad for him, he was so nervous and scared to meet them.

‘Henry…don’t worry I know they are just going to fall in love with you, you to nice and cute, much like Lu Han, for them to hate you. Please cheer up…’

“Henry ge! Look!”

Henry looked back at Lu Han to see him pointing out the window on the right and as he looked he saw the North Seoul Tower, or the Namsan Tower. He knew Lu Han loved the tower and always wanted to go there but couldn’t. Henry had been there a few times in his world and the view was amazing, he even remembered the lock he put on there with a small message…one wish in Chinese so his friends wouldn’t understand it…

‘Be accepted.’

“It’s the Namsan Tower! I always wanted to go there! Have you ever been there Henry ge??”

Henry softly smiled, the excitement in Lu Han’s voice picking him up some, and tourned to look at Lu Han.

“Shi. I have a few times.”

Lu Han‘s eyes and mouth became wide as saucers. “Zhen de ma? Did you do a lock wish? What did you wish?”

Henry said yes to all and he debated to tell him what he wished but he just turned to face the front of the car as he spoke.

“Bei jieshou…”

“Why that?”

Zhou Mi gave Henry a sad look before he replied, putting his hand on henry’s arm.

“You will be.”

Finally after an hour of driving and Henry having to move to the back seat to play with and entertain Lu Han, they were in front of Ryeowook and Kyhyun’s apartment building and Leeteuk and Kangin pulled right up behind them, since they left at the same time.

“Well we are here.”

Henry’s face paled as he realized that inside of there were all of Zhou Mi’s friends, fear hitting him as if he had hit a wall. But feeling small hands tugging on his as Lu Han tried to pull him out of the care made him smile.

“Ok Ok I am coming Lu Han. Don’t rip my hands off.”

And of course Lu Han wanted to be carried by Henry this time, and he had the cutest reason for it.

“If I hug onto you then you cant run away.”

They lived on the 3rdfloor so the elevator ride was filled with the others telling Henry it was all right and trying to calm him down.

“Ok here we are, apartment 308.”

Leeteuk knocked on the door first and soon it opened with a short man with redish brown hair that covered, or almost covered, on of his eyes.

“Leeteuk hyung! Kangin hyung! You’re here at last!” the man said as he enveloped both in a big hug as he said each of their names.

“Ryeowook ah its sooo good to see you!” Leeteuk said as he hugged Ryeowook again.

“Teukie hyung where is Chanyeol?”

“I’m right here Uncle Ryeowook,” chanyeol said as he held his arms out to Ryeowook to be hugged.

“Ah oh my god Chanyeol you have grown even more, do you want to be taller than me that much?”

That cause all but Henry to let out a laugh.

“And Zhou Mi hyung! You’re here too!” Ryeowook happily exclaimed as he put Chanyeol down.

Zhou Mi hugged Ryeowook tightly while he spoke, “Yeah we came at the same time Leeteuk and Kangin did. We actually were in front of them.”

“Ahhh I see it was a competition huh Kangin hyung?”

“Ani,” Kangin protested.

“But Zhou Mi,” Ryeowook started as he let go of Zhou Mi, “Where is Lu Han?”

Zhou Mi looked to his left for Henry and Lu Han but no sign of then so he immediately knew where they were: behind him. Which they were.

“Don’t hide, behind me,” Zhou Mi said, chuckling as he moved Henry out from behind him.

“Hi Uncle Wookie!!” Lu Han said while he was waving, still in Henry’s arm.

“Ah Lu Han I have missed you so much,” he took Lu Han from Henry’s arms for a real quick hug and then placing him down to look at Henry.

“Are you Henry?”

Henry shyly nodded his head, concerned by his lose of excitement in his voice as he said his name. but the moment he was in a tight hug by Ryeowook.

“Oh my god! Its so good to finally meet you!! I have heard so many thing about you from Leeteuk hyung and Zhou Mi hyung!”

“Wookie I think whoever your hugging would like to be released before you pop his lungs,” a deep voice spoke up from the doorway of the apartment, “And let the hyungs, Chanyeol and Lu Han come in.”

“But Kyu…” Ryeowook whined as he let go of Henry, “This is Henry, the one Zhou Mi hyung and Leeteuk hyung told us all about.”

“Chincha?” Kyuhyun walked over to henry and held his hand out with a smile on his face, “Annyeonghaseo I am Kyuhyun and the one who hugged you almost to your death is Ryeowook.”

That cause Henry to smile and laugh some.

“Yah! I was just excited to finally meet him. Party pooper.”

Everyone in the hall now started to laugh, Henry even made the comment, “Ryeowook hyung you sound like your Lu Han and Chanyeool’s age.”

That made everyone laugh harder and even got Ryeowook to laugh cause it was true, he did and he admitted it.

“Now all of you come in I don’t want to be rude like Kyu said I was,” Ryeowook stuck his tongue out at Kyuhyun, “And I want everyone to meet you Henry!”

Henry suddenly became very uneasy again as Zhou Mi asked them, “Is my brother here yet?”

“Ne, Hangeng is here already with Heechul.”

“Yay!! I wanna see shushu Hangeng! And Sehun! Lets go Channie!”

And with that Chanyeol and Lu Han left and Leeteuk and Kangin went to say high to the others, leaving Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Zhou Mi and Henry standing near the door.

“Ryeowook hyung?”

Ryeowook turned to look at Henry, “Ne?”

“Who is Sehun?”

Ryeowook smiled, “He is mine and Khuhyun‘s son. And am I really your hyung? I thought I was only older that Kibum and Kyuhyun.”

“I was born in ‘89.”

Ryeowook’s eyes widened, “Wow I am your hyung. I was born in ‘87. Your now the youngest of all of us.”

Henry laughed and Ryeowook turned to Zhou Mi.

“Zhou Mi, do you want to take him around to meet everyone or do you want me?”

“I will Ryeowook.”

“Ne oh and Henry you can just call me Wookie.”

Henry nodded and was prepared to walk away and follow Zhou Mi when he heard someone shout, “Umma! Appa!”

Ryeowook turned and picked up a boy that was Lu Han’s age into his arms.

“What is it sweetie?”

“I heard from Lu Han that the Henry guy was here.”

“Ne he is right here actually,” Ryeowook pointed at Henry and Henry just waved awkwardly, “Henry, this is our son, Sehun. Sehun this is Henry.”

“Ni Hao!! Lu Han told me to say that to you,” Sehun finished with a big smile on his face just like Ryeowook’s smile.

“Hi Sehun, its nice to meet you.”

“Can you come play with Chanyeol, Lu Han and I? Please?”

Henry shook his head and upon seeing the sad face he had, explained.

“Zhou Mi is going to take me to meet the others here ok? But after I will be more than happy to play with you 3 ok?”

Sehun‘s face brightened up, “Ne!”

Zhou Mi then lead Henry away from the trio but soon stopped as he ran into 2 people. One with black hair that covered one of his eyes and the other who looked like he could be so cute, with light brown hair, a color similar to a pumpkin’s.

“Sungmin hyung, Yesung hyung.”

Both turned around and smiled.

“Zhou mi you’re here. Finally what kept you?”

“What else besides traffic, Yesung hyung.”

Sungmin was the first to notice Henry and his eyes widened.

“Zhou Mi is this Henry?”

Zhou Mi smiled cause he knew what that look on Sungmin‘s face meant: he like Henry so far.

“Ne.”

And once again Henry was enveloped in a bone crushing hug before he notice Yesung pulling Sungmin away.

“Let him breath. Did no one teach you or Ryeowook how to hug correctly?”

Zhou Mi chuckled while Sungmin pouted at Yesung. And after Yesung hugged Henry without choking him.

“Its so nice to meet you Henry. I heard from Ryeowook that you originally told Zhou Mi that you weren’t coming because you were scared.”

“Ne I was afraid that your guys would think it was weird that a stranger Zhou Mi randomly found and decided to let stay with him and not like me.”

“Are you crazy! How could we not like you? Your so cute and nice!” Sungmin exclaimed.

“You should see him with Lu Han, he acts so…like himself? I don’t know considering I don’t know how you acted before I meet you.”

“Your basically right on that I am like that when I fell comfortable.”

Sungmin smiled at Henry again. “Don’t worry we will make you comfortable soon.”

The 4 laughed and Henry agreed with Sungmin. “Yeah I think I will as long as the others don’t try to hug me to death also.”

Sungmin cracked up and Henry couldn’t help but fell significantly less nervous and scared.

“Ne.”

“Sungmin, Yesung, Zhou Mi hey!”

Henry looked and saw a bulky man coming over toward them. He actually looked very intimidating.

“Shindong hyung how are you?” Zhou Mi asked him.

“I’m good. Who do we have here?” he asked meaning Henry.

“Shindong hyung this is Henry. Henry this is Shindong hyung. He ay look big but he is just a big bear really.”

“Yeah a bear who likes to eat a lot of food,” Yesung put in earning a chase from Shindong around the apartment but not before biding goodbye and giving a warning,

“Ahhh well its nice to meet you Henry,” Shindong went over and gave him a hug, “Now if you excuse me, I have a Injoong to get.”

As soon as he heard himself being referred to by his nickname, Yesung immediately took off with Shindong right behind him.

“Well that was interesting…” The remaining 2 laughed at Henry’s statement cause said boy to smile.

“Zhou Mi.”

Zhou Mi turned and say Siwon and Kibum walking towards them and gave each a hug as soon as they were close enough to. “Kibum and Siwon hyung hi.”

“Hi there yourself and is this Henry here?” kibum asked motioning toward Henry.

“Ne. Kibum, Siwon you‘ll like him he is nice but kind of quiet for now cause obviously he is nervous around all of us since were new to him.”

Both Siwon and Kibum gave henry a quick hug. “Its so nice to meet you, I wish we could talk longer but I accidentally forgot to pic up the cake for Ryeowook hyung so we are going to go get that now but later we will cat up more with you 3, ne?”

“Ne,” Zhou Mi, Henry and Sungmin said in unison and waved at them leaving for now.

“Well Sungmin hyung we will catch you later too, I have to find my hyung and Heechul hyung. Any clue where they are?”

Sungmin shook his head. “Ani but since Lu Han is here now, find him and you find at least Hangeng hyung.”

“Ne. Thanks Sungmin hyung.”

“By Sungmin hyung,” Henry said as he waved bye.

“So now we just have to find Lu Han.”

Zhou Mi nodded, “Yeah because Heechul hyung is always changing his hair style so that’s not wise to look for him and Hangeng hyung seems to blend in with the walls.”

Henry chuckled but a calling of “Baba!” and “Henry!” made them look as saw a happy Lu Han running to them.

“I found Hangeng shushu! And Heechul gomobu! Follow me! They really wanna meet you Henry ge!”

Henry and Zhou Mi let themselves be dragged by Lu Han but Henry was now feeling scared and nervous again. What if…

“Zhou Mi!”

Zhou Mi looked and saw it was his brother who had called him upon see him and came up and gave him a big hug.

“Hangeng gege I found you. Or should I say Lu Han,” Zhou Mi said speaking in Chinese to Hangeng.

“Shi he was so excited to see me and he told me so many things about someone named Henry…” Hangeng said while smiling at Henry, “And I take it you are Henry?”

“Shi…” Henry spoke with a shaky voice cause he was so nervous and/or scared.

“Don’t worry, I’m not scary and I like you so I wont do anything mean.”

Henry was confused now. “You do? But you just meet me.”

“Yes but Lu Han told me all about you just now and how you play and take care of him when Zhou Mi isn’t there. Plus Zhou Mi told me many things over the phone about you. All good, nothing bad.”

Henry smiled, felling a little bit more relaxed once again.

“That’s good cause I was worried if you hated me I would have had to leave and I had, well have, a hard time with people liking me…”

“In your world?”

Henry’s head shot up to Hangeng then to Zhou Mi, so confused.

Zhou Mi held his hands up in defense even if he didn’t need it. “Hey I briefly mentioned what we thought and I’m going to guess Lu Han slightly told the rest?”

“Yep, you little trouble maker,” Hangeng said as he and Zhou Mi ruffled Lu Han’s hair.

They were laughing when they heard someone calling Hangeng which immediately changed to Zhou Mi and Lu Han as soon as a man with chin length brown hair came over.

“Heechul gomobu!” And Lu Han jumped into Heechul’s arms, giving his uncle a big hug. “I missed you so much!”

Henry took notice to how Lu Han switched back to Korean. ‘So only Zhou Mi’s brother is Chinese, not his husband.’

“And I have missed you Lu Han.”

Heechul looked up and notice Henry standing there and he was confused cause he didn’t recognize him.

“Who are you?”

Hangeng immediately hit Heechul’s arm, “Hey don’t be so rude.”

Zhou Mi laughed and came back with the reply of , “Gege that’s just how Abs are, harsh and to the point.” which earned a hey from Heechul.

“Heechul hyung this is the one I told you about…”

“Henry!” Lu Han finished with a big smile on his face. “He is so funny and he plays with me a lot!”

Henry laughed at Lu Han cause he was just to cute, plus he had never seen him cut Zhou Mi off before.

“Oh your Henry? Well hi, I‘m Heechul,” he said as he held out his hand since Lu Han was still in his arms, which Henry accepted..

“Annyeonghaseo Heechul hyung. Its nice to meet you too. I’ve heard a lot about you and Hangeng hyung from Zhou Mi and Lu Han here,” he said while poking Lu Han’s cheek earning some giggles from him.

“Oh! Hangeng Ryeowook needs our help with some of the cooking and setting places…”

“Please tell me your not cooking.”

“I am not but since Leeteuk just got here also and Kyuhyun will burn the place down he wants your help if you can.”

“Sure thing. Lets go. Henry, Zhou Mi, Lu Han I will come find you guys later ok?”

“Shi gege, you go help Ryeowook hyung.”

“Ok Bye!”

Heechul and Hangeng left and then Lu Han went to go find Chanyeol and Sehun to play with again.

“Henry,” Zhou Mi started as he put his hand on his shoulder, “What do you think? Are they as scary as you thought?”

Henry shook his head, “Ani. They are all so nice and I feel so comfortable with them.”

Zhou Mi smiled, happy that Henry didn’t feel uncomfortable anymore. “You think you could like it here with them as your friends if you cant get back to your world for a while?”

Henry looked at Zhou Mi, at first unsure but then he realized his answer.

“Shi Zhou Mi.”

____________________________________________-

Omg sooo sorry for that being sooo long. i promised he would meet them this chapter and i did but i needed that "build up" to get to him meeting them.

im not aking this note terribly long because here its 2 am and i wanna sleeep but i wanted to publish this out there fast. hope you like it and sorry if the last introductions part sound rushed. i may fix it later so it doesnt sound like crap.

night! ^^ and enjoy reading :)