4.

...and then he came

Haejung P.O.V

I stood up and hesitated. I didn't know if I should follow them or not. I just stood there watching at the door they just walked out of. Something inside me was twisting. I dont know what it was. I was waiting for them to come back but they didn't. I took one step. Then another. I was at the door now. I placed my hand on the handle. I needed to know what was going on. I needed to know. There was something weird about those two. Something didn't match up. It was like a puzzle I needed to put together. I didn't know why but something made me almost like..obsessed with Yongguk. I didn't know what was going on with me. I didn't even know him and now my stomach was twisting of the though of him leaving with another girl. I didn't even want to think about what was going on between them. What were they doing. It's none of my business after all. I dont need to know. That has nothing to do with me. I would be better off just walking away and forgetting everything.

 I was lost in my thoughts, holding the handle but not opening the door. Someone did it for me. The door opened and there he stood. Yongguk. I looked at him in the eyes. I couldn't read his expression it looked like he was mad or worried or..desperate? But he quickly removed the expression of his face. I just looked at him and stood there in front of him blocking his way. He lifted an eye brown. Then he waved a hand in front of my face. "Uhh.. Hello? Are you ok?" He asked with his deep voice I loved to hear. I snapped out of my thoughts. "Y-yeah I was just.. I was just...Oh that-that table I need to clean that!" I hastily said and pointed a table that was beside me. The table was perfectly clean and Yongguk looked at me like a crazy person. "Okaay, after you're done can you bring me a bottle of soju?" He asked me. He sounded like he really needed a drink. His eyes were dark and full of worry. "Of course!" I said and wiped the table with my rag. "Sit down", I said and smiled at him. He sat down and turned to look out of the window. I quickly went at grabbed a bottle of soju and a shot glass. "It's on the house"; I said and opened the bottle. I poured him a shot. "No need to do that", he said but took the shot anyways. "You look like you need a drink, and you did walk me home yesterday so let me thank you", I said shyly and poured him another drink. "Actually my shift is over so let me go and change my clothes and I'll be back", I said and ran to do so.

"Going straight home Haejungie?" Jiyong asked from the counter. "Nope! Actually give me a bottle of soju!". Jiyong looked at me surprised. "Youre gonna stay here? And drink soju? Alone?" he asked me and smirked in disbelief. "Oh im not alone just give me a bottle of soju already!" I said unpatiently. "Alright Alright here, it's on the house", he said and I grabbed the bottle and shot glass and went to Yongguk. I sat down opposite him. He had already emptied the first bottle. "Wow you're quick", I said and opened the second bottle. I poured him a drink and myself too. He just drank it quietly and so did I.

"You're a good drinker", he suddenly said when we had emptied the whole bottle. "I know soju doesn't really do much for me", I said and chuckled. I signaled Jiyong to bring us another bottle. "Why are you drinking with me", he asked watching out of the window. I was startled by his question and tried to think of an answer. "I dont know Yongguk-ssi..I really dont know", I said and chuckled again. He didn't even smile. He doesn't smile much. At all actually. Jiyong came with the bottle and gave me an asking look. I just shrugged and took the bottle. The third bottle we drank in silence. Fourth. Fift. I was drunk.

"Yah.. Bang Yong Guk..", My speaking was slow.. almost like muttering. "You... Did you know you're making me crazy?" He didn't answer. I looked at him. I saw two Bang yong guk's.. that's not good. "We dont know each other like.. at all.. and still.. still.. what's wrong with me? No...Whats wrong with YOU Bang Yong Guk", I muttered. Yongguk tilted his head slightly. He just looked at me didn't say a word or anything,just looked at me. "You..You're a mystery..Ban Yong Guk.. You're supposed to be a criminal.. an ex-inmate..a bad person, but you know what? I dont believe that, not even one second", I said pointing at him. His expression changed. His eyes widened a little as he listened to me. "It's getting late and you're drunk we should go", he said and stood up. He walked to me and helped me stand up. He held on to my arm but I pulled it off. "Im fine I dont need help", I muttered and struggled my way into the door.

"Yah, you!" jiyong shouted. "You better take her home safely", Jiyong said and glared at Yongguk. Yongguk nodded and we left. My walking wasn't straight and my feeth kept getting mixed up and I almost fell. "Aish, this girl", Yongguk hissed and walked to me. "Come here", he said and somehow pulled me to piggypag me. "I was wrong.. You're not a good drinker", he whispered. I smacked his back. "Shut up.. You dont know me.." I whispered, I was almost asleep. "I dont..yet", I could barely hear him. "You dont know me either.. You know nothing about me", Yongguk said louder now. "No I dont.. yet", I whispered and then fell asleep. 

My head was pounting. I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. I tried to get up but I couldn't. My head was fuzzy and my eyes were puffed. I groaned again. "Feeling good?" I heard a mocking voice. I sat up, holding my head. I looked around and saw Yongguk sitting on the bench in front of my desk. My eyes widened. "YAH YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I asked in shock and pointed at him. "You were pretty drunk I didn't feel good leaving you alone so I stayed", he said carelessly like it was normal. I looked at him in disbelief. "I dont know if I should thank you or throw this pillow at you", I said grabbing my pillow. "I did you a favour. So thank me", he sounded cocky. "Well aren't you talkative today", I said massaging my temples. He chuckled. I tunred to look at him. Did he just chuckle? When he saw me looking at him he wiped the smirk off his face. It was my turn to smirk. "You just smiled! Or smirked but it was a smile!" I said with a triumph. "I didn't", he turned to look away. "You did I totally saw that", I smiled.

This was weird. Here I was talking to him like I knew him well. And he spent a night in my house! And I was passed out.. Great. "This is weird", I spoke my thoughts. "What's weird?" He asked looking at me. "Well..this.. Us talking like we've known forever, when we havent. I dont know anything about you", I said playing with my fingers. "Yeah.. I guess that's a little weird", he admitted. "Anyways thanks for doing this to me", I almost whispered. "It's okay, im not that terrible you know", he said and stood up. "I'll leave now", he made his way to the door. I wanted to stop him, I really did but I didn't know how. "Yongguk-ssi", I spoke and he stopped and turned around looking at me with a raised eyebrown. "Do you.. Do you perhaps want to go somewhere, you know, to get to know each other?" I asked playing with my fingers again. I was so embarassed. He kept quiet for a while. "Im sorry im kind of busy today, some other day", then he walked out and left me sitting there embarassed. I couldn't believe it. He just walked away? I felt stupid. How stupid can I be? Of course he'd say no, what am I thinking? Oh my god hwo can I ever face him after this? Maybe that girl is his girlfriend. God im stupid. 

 

Wow a douple update today! I really like this story, even though it's not started properly yet. Im keeping yongguk's and Jieun's thoughts a secret on purpore :P Everything will fall on it's place just be patient! Soo Haejungie got ditched ! 8( Please subscribe and comment! Give me advice or anything ^^ ~~ Annyeongg!