10.

...and then he came

 

Haejung P.O.V

 

”Ya, Haejung!”, I turned around to see Jieun. That surprised me. Had she actually followed me home? There was this creepy feeling in my guts. ”J-jieun what are you doing here?” I tried to ask him as nicely as I could. ”Dont act nice to me Haejung”, she said narrowing her eyes and taking a few steps closer. ”You may fool everyone else but you can't fool me”, she said walking even closer. I gulped. ”What are you talking about?” I was annoyed. She came to MY door steps and started to accuse me? She narrowed her eyes more. ”You may think you can have my life, but I wont let it happen”, she hissed. ”Look, I like my own life, im not trying to take yours”, I said trying to calm her down. ”I've seen you talk to Zelo and Himchan, I even saw you drinking with Yongguk” she said poking me with her finger. I slapped her hand away. ”Look, Jieun, I am not trying to steal your life, in fact, I dont want anything to do with your life, we work together and that's all, I would really appreciate if you'd leave me alone”, I said turning around and opening my door. She grabbed my shouldier and I squealed in pain. ”You listen to me right now”, she said squeezing my shoulder. ”Im telling you not to touch Yongguk, not to be near him or talk to him or anyone else you hear me?” She said sounding dead serious right now. I pushed her hand away. I narrowed my eyes this time. ”You dont get to tell me what to do Jieun”, I said squeezing the door handle. ”Now leave me alone”, I said and walked inside slamming the door behind me. I leaned against the door panting. I was actually scared. Her eyes were full of poison. She looked..evil. Her voice was pure poison. I almost saw it drop out of her dangerous mouth. I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves.

 

”Haejung”, I heard her voice. I got shivers. ”Haejung open the door”, she said now banging the door. What the heck is wrong with her? I turned around to look at the door. I didn't know what to do. Should I open the door or not? I grabbed the door handle and pressed it down opening the door. Jieun stopped banging the door. She stormed inside. ”Im not finished with you”, she looked furious. ”Im swear to god, if you even look at Yongguk”, she didn't finish the sentence. She didn't need to. I saw fire in her eyes. They were falming. ”Then what?” I whispered testing my luck. Jieun walked closer. She was few inches away from me now. ”You dont..need..to know”, she slowly said looking into my eyes. Then she just walked out. She closed the door behind her. I couldn't move. I was shocked. I was actually scared. I didn't know what to do. I had to fight against the feeling of wanting to see Yongguk and wanting to be close to him. I had to push that feeling aside and do as she told me to. That is a coward thing to do but I didn't want to know what she'd do. I took deep breaths and calmed down. Then I heard a knock on my door. I turned around faster than a lighting and stared at the door. What does she want now? Another knock. I gulped. I took slow steps towards the door. Another knock. I placed my hand on the handle and pulled the door open slightly. ”Y-yongguk?” I said opening the door fully. ”Are you ok? You seem a little bit pale?” He asked looking at me with worried eyes. ”I just saw Jieun walk from this direction..Could it be?” He said trying to read my face. ”I-Im fine”, I said not sounding convincing at all. ”What are you doing here?” I then asked pulling myself together. ”Yeah umm.. I didn't like the way thing ended tonight”, He said rubbing his neck nervously. ”What do you mean?” ”Well you know..” He said looking extremely uncomfortable. I let out a chuckle. I couln't keep it in. ”No Yongguk I dont know what you're talking about”, I said without being able to hide the amusement in my voice. He looked at me and let out a laugh. He seemed to relax a little. ”To be honest I have no idea why im here” he said looking around. I chuckled and looked at the ground. Then I remembered Jieuns visit and my smile vanished. Yongguk seemed to notice that. ”Something is definitely up”, he said looking at me with analyzing eyes. I sighed. ”Yongguk.. I-” I started but yongguk put his finger on my lips signaling me to be quiet. He seemed surprised of his action himself and quickly remowed the finger. I was too startled to speak. ”Jieun was here right?” He quietly. I looked at the ground again. ”What did she say?” I didn't answer. ”Haejung-ah what did she say?” he said softer now. I lifted my head and looked at him. ”Basically that I cant even look at you or..” I didn't finish. ”Or what?” ”I dont know.. Something bad?” I said looking at the ground again. ”Are you scared of her?” He asked, not mocking me but he was serious. ”I dont know.. Her eyes just..I dont know”. Yongguk sighed.

”I dont know what to do with her”, Yongguk sighed. He looked at the sky like he was drifting of in his thoughts. ”No matter how I try she just..” then he sighed again. ”But what could she do right?” I then quietly said making Yongguk look at me. He smiled. ”Haejung ah” he said softly stepping closer to me. ”I dont know what is it about you..I want to be close to you”, he said looking into my eyes. I felt my cheeks burn. ”I dont know if I can, but I will try to protect you”, he continued grabbing my hand. Oh the butterflies in my stomach. He felt so good there. So close. He felt so safe. Like nothing could harm me. I believed him. All my willpower turned into ashes when he was near. I wanted to be like this forever. Stare into his eyes. Feel his hand in mine. I dont know how long we just stood there looking at each other. My hand in his. We just enjoyed this brief moment of happiness. He then let go of my hand. I felt disapointed. But then he cupped my cheeks with his hands. My eyes widened. He caressed my cheeks with his thumbs. He smiled softly and kissed my forehead. My heart felt like bursting. My knees felt weak. ”Good night Haejung-ah”, he whispered releasing my cheeks and and turning around. I wanted to stop him. I wanted him close to me again. I didn't want to be alone. I wanted to be with him. I almost shouted his name but I chocked. I watched him walk away. A smile formed into my lips. ”Good night Yongguk”, I whispered knowing he wouldn't hear me.  

OK so I was listening to Nell - time spend walking through memories, and I felt like I have to write this fluffy chapter fo you guys! Yup definitely something going on between them ~ How did you like this romantic chapter? ^^ I sure hope JIeun doesn't find out ;) Keep sending your love guys! ^^