15.

...and then he came

 

JIEUN P.O.V

 

I sat on the hospital bed being totally bored. Yongguk had left about and hour ago and I was completely bored. ”Aish he should have stayed with me longer”, I hissed and messed my hair. ”Miss Song you can leave now”, A nurse came to my room again. ”NO! Im still hurting you idiot”, I hissed and gave a death glare. ”Miss Song all you have is a little wound in your lip, you have nothing else, we need the bed for a little bid more serious cases”, The nurse said loathfully. ”Fine”, I muttered and got up. I took my clothes and put them on, filled up some papers and left. ”I need to find a phone”, I muttered and walked into a nearest coffee place. ”Excuse me can I borrow your phone?” I asked a waiter and she pointed me the way. I dialed a number. ”Hello?” I heard a familiar voice answer. ”YAH, where are you I need my purse back?” I asked annoyiedly. ”Oh Jieun noona? So? He bought the robbing story didn't he?” the voice said. ”Of course he did he spended the whole night with me, now where are you?” ”Let's just meet at the park” ”Okay see you soon.” I hung up the phone and sighed. I walked into the park and looked around. I felt a tap on my shouldier. ”There you are!” I yelled and grabbed my purse from the person standing behind me. ”Noona, dont yell at me”, he pleaded. ”Aish sorry im just annoyied that's all”, I said tapping his head. He chuckled. ”So? When did Yongguk hyung leave? Did you get anywhere with him?” He asked with sparkling eyes. ”No he was being all rude all the time.. I dont know what to do”, I sighed and shook my head. ”Really? I was sure he would understand how much he loves you if you're hurt”, he said pouting. ”I know.. There's just this one problem and it's called Haejung”, I said narrowing my eyes. He nodded.”We need a new plan”, I said and he nodded again.”Well I need to go to the bar now, are you coming?” I asked him. ”No I need to take care of some stuff see you later noona!” he said and we waved goodbyes.

 

HAEJUNG P.O.V

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. I tried my forehead. It didn't feel hot at all. I smiled to myself. I rolled around and saw that the bed was empty. However I found a note from the pillow.

 

 

Haejung-ah

 

Went to work, Himchan needed help

Sleep well and come later

 

Yongguk

 

I smiled like a stupid person. It felt like things were going pretty well with me and Yongguk. I felt butterflies in my stomach only thinking about him. I rolled out of the bed and put some clothes on. I stretched my arms and went to wash up. I heard my phone ring. ”Helloo”, I answered cheerfully. ”Someone sounds happy”, I heard Himchans voice. ”Ah, Himchan what's up?” ”Can you come to the bar I need your help!Yongguk was supposed to help me but he's practising with Jieun for their performance this weekend”, Himchan asked. My heart twisted a little when I heard Jieun's name but I shrugged it of. ”I'll be right there!”

 

I entered the bar and saw Yongguk and Jieun going through some lyrics. They both lifted their heads when they heard me come. A wide smile plastered on Yongguk's face. Jieun however looked sour. I waved happily at Yongguk and blushed a little. Then I noticed Himchan and walked to him. ”Im heree”, I said and Himchan turned around. ”Ah hi, im putting you straight to work”, he showed me some stuff I need to do and i did them happily. I heard Jieun and Yongguk practise their performance together and felt a little bit jelous. ”Himchan”, I said looking at Jieun and Yongguk. ”Ne?” ”What are they performing?” I asked not removing my eyes from them. ”Oh apparently the song Yongguk has been working on.. Quite fitting”, he muttered the last few words. ”What was that?” I asked turning to look at Himchan now. ”Eh? Nothing nothing.. Oh by the way do you want to perform this weekend? I mean I know you're busy with school and stuff but now..that..you know..you dont go to school-” ”I'd love to! It's the only thing I have left”, I said smiling widely. ”OK then! Hmm.. I think we should do something different..I know! You should totally perform with Daehyun! I know you guys would sound perfect together!” He said clapping his hands together. ”Daehyun? That sounds good!” I said getting excided. ”Do you have a song in mind?” I asked. ”No, but it has to be a good duet song”, he said looking to be deep in thought. I started to think about a good duet song as well. ”How about Lovely day by Eunji and Yoseob?” I suggested. ”Yes! That's perfect! Hold up I'll text Daehyun to come buy immidietly!” Himchan said grabbing his phone.

 

Before I knew it me and Daehyun were in the back room looking through the lyrics. We sang some parts, trying to learn the song. ”Woah this will be so good!” I said excitedly. Daehyun smiled at me. ”our voices do sound pretty good together”, he said nodding his haid. ”The song is good too”, I said and smiled to him widely.

 

DAEHYUN P.O.V

She smiled at me widely. My heart skipped a beat. Wait a minute. Why did my heart skip a beat? I shook my head. Haejung looked at me. ”Are you ok?” She asked. ”Y-yeah, letäs practise”, I said contrentrating on the song. We learned the song pretty quickly and I have to admit, we sounded pretty damn good. ”We should take a break, Im exhausted and the bar will open soon”, she said laying back on the sofa and puffing her cheeks. I chuckled. ”You're right let's continue tomorrow”, I said laying back too. ”So how have you been”, I asked. She turned to look at me. ”Fine.. I've been fine”, she said quietly. ”Doesn't sound like it”, I said and looked at her. ”Well.. It's just stressing me out you know.. Not knowing where my life is going. I should be studying right now but I got kicked out of the school.. I should apply again but I dont know where but then again I cant work here for the rest of my life can I” she blabbered and sighed deeply rubbing her temples. ”Just one day at a time, take your time thinking and when you know where you want to apply just do it. There are more art schools in Korea you know”, I said tapping her shouldier. ”Yeah..Thanks Daehyun”, she said smiling widely and my heart skipped a beat again.

 

HAEJUNG P.O.V

After my talk with Daehyun we went to start work since the bar opened and people started to roam in. I went from table to table taking their orders. It was a busy day. After an hour or so it got more quieter. People were satisfied with their drinks. I went to Himchan to the counter and sighed deeply. ”My god, I though it would never stop”, I said and sat down opposite him. Himchan chuckled. ”I know right.. Not only tables but this counter too.. Full of people”, he said shaking his head. ”Well we should be happy that your business is going well”, I said smiling at him and rolling around with the chair. ”Where's Yongguk by the way?” I asked when I realised I hadn't seen him in a while. ”I dont know I guess he's still working with the song”, Himchan said and shrugged. I nodded. ”Are you better by the way? You seemed pretty sick yesterday?” Himchan asked frowning. ”Im okay, I heal quickly”, I shrugged. ”Weird that you came sick like that.. usually people show some kinds of sings”, Himchan said narrowing his eyes. ”Y-yeah, weird huh”, If he found that that I spended the whole night in the park he would kill me.

 

 

YONGGUK P.O.V

 

I knew that Jieun wouldn't like the lyrics I wrote. They were about us anyways.I just turned the roles upside down. She somehow agreed to do the song with me anyways. I had been working on it with her the whole day. I hoped I could be with Haejung. ”Are you even listening?” She suddenly asked and I snapped from my thoughts. ”W-what?”. She sighed. ”Yah oppa consentrate! What are you thinking like that”, she asked pouting. ”Nothing let's just continue”, I said sighing. ”Oppa..”, ”Yeah?” ”These lyrics.. Are they how you really feel?” she asked quietly not looking at me. ”Yes”, I answered truthfully. She lifted her head to look at me. I think I saw genuine pain in her eyes. Her eyes turned watery. ”Yongguk.. I still love you.. I always will”, she whispered. She didn't call me oppa, she called me Yongguk, it meant she was serious. I felt something in my heart. She stood up and walked closer to me. ”Yongguk”, she said and a single tear fell down her cheek. ”Yongguk”, she wishpered and touched my cheek. My heart ached. Right now, at this moment she looked so innocent. She looked like a human being. Not a mentally ill person.

 

I only saw genuine feelings in her eyes. She made me confused with moments like these. ”Yongguk”, she whipered when more tears started to flow down her cheeks. I lifted my hand and wiped them away. ”Dont you understand, why can you understand”, she whipered holding my cheeks. I wiped away her tears when they fell. ”I cant live without you, I will never stop loving you, please just forgive me, and let's start over, like the good old days”, she said with a derperate smile on her face. She kneeled infront of me. ”Please Yongguk..please”, she pleaded and I kept wiping her tears away. It hurt to see her cry. ”I will sing this song with you I will do anything just please, please give me a chance”, I hated to see her beg. I didn't expect for her to beg. I didn't know what to say. I was confused. I thought I saw the old Jieun again and all the feelings she showed, I hadn't seen them in a long time. They were true, they came from her heart and that made me think. What if we started over. Could it be like the old days? Did I have the courage to try? I just looked into her eyes. No lies in there just truth. I grabbed her hands. I couldn't say anything. The only thing holding me back was Haejung. How could I hurt heart after all I did? After all I said? I really care about her. I couldn't hurt her. But right now it felt like I couldn't hurt Jieun either. My phone vibrated.

 

HAEJUNG P.O.V

 

I couldn't take it anymore. I texted Yongguk and asked him where he was and if he wanted to meet after work. I waited for an answer. Blim a text message. I nervously grabbed the phone.

Meet you at the park at 11pm he asnwered. A smile fromed into my face when he answered. I felt happy. I felt happy knowing I could see him. I really liked him. Really really liked him. I think my feelings were starting to develop in to something deeper. I really cared for him. I wanted to see him all the time I needed to hear his voice. It was perfect. Should I ask him to be my boyfriend tonight? That's wrong thoug the boy should ask.. But I really want to be his girlfriend. Is it too soon? Aish I dont know. Rest of the evening went by pretty fastly and I asked Himchan if I oculd leave a little earlier. He asked me why and I explained and he let me go. I walked happily to the park. Yongguk was already standing there. I felt tingling feeling in my guts again. I couldn't help but to smile. 

 

Another short chappie mianhee.. 8( Okay so even though it's short ALOT happened.I changed the P.O.V alot in this chappy I just needed to let you know what everyone is thinking. BUT Who is the mystery guy on Jieun's side?? AND is Daehyun starting to have feelings for Haejung? AND what will happen in the park? omo omo so many unanswered questions! AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS MUCH: There will be more unexpected feelings between some people ;)) Not telling you who but let's just sat that this might turn into a big big mess of feelings ! ENJOY!