3.

...and then he came

I closed the door behind me and leaned on it. My heart was pounding on my chest. I placed my hand to my chest and felt my heart jumping. I took a deep breath. What is this? I've never felt like this, ever! Am i going crazy? He's a complete stranger! I only know his name: Bang Yong Guk. And still im feeling like this. I sighed and messed up my hair. "Haejung pull yourself together!" I hissed at myself, still leaning my back on the door. But the thought of him and the fact that he might still stand there, outside my door made me crazy. I felt like my heart would burst out any minute now. I turned around facing the door. I took the knob and opened the door slightly. I peeked outside. He was gone. Of course he was. I turned around again and messed up my hair groaning. "Damn it Haejung!" i said and mentally slapped myself. I tried to stop thinking. I tried to do everything I normally do. Wash up, eat something and go to bed. But every now and then I found myself thinking about Yongguks eyes or his hair or You know.. she's the girl I stalked. He made me crazy. Like literally crazy. I was cooking ramyun and started to think about him: the ramyun over cooked. I was brushing my teeth and his eyes came to my head, I found myself staring at the mirror. I was trying to fall asleep but he kept coming back to my head over and over again. I checked the time, it was 3am. I sighed and got up because sleeping was not an option. I sat on the bed and picked up my pants from the floor. I reached the pocket and took the picture I had watched one too many times. "what's the deal with you Bang Yongguk.. You're making me crazy did you know that?" I talked to the picture and touched Yongguk with my finger. Okay, I need to go and see a doctor or something this is not normal! 

My alarm rang at 6 am again. I had slept like one hour and I was a zombie. I did everything I do every morning and headed to school. Today was singing classes, thank god. I went to the auditorium today's class would be held. I was the last one there. "Ok guys I hope you remembered that today is singing class! I hope you all picked a song of your liking, and I hope you have notes for me to play!. Who wants to start?"  Some guy in the front row raised his hand. He was quite good, he had a soft voice, perfect for ballads. People sang their song one by one. "Ah, Jieun, our new student, mind going on next?" The professor spoke and singlaned someone from the front row to take the stage. A new student? I didn't know we had one. A girl about the same age as me walked to the stage, she had light brown hair and she was really pretty. She looked really familiar but I didn't know why. She started to sing and I was amazed, her voice was really really really good! When she finished the song she bowed a little and thanked. Where the heck have I seen that girl before? "Amazing thank you Jieun, mind introducing yourself?" The professor asked after clapping his hands."Hello everyone, Im Song Ji Eun I just moved here from New York, please take care of me", she sounded really nice. New York huh? Why would she come back from New York? "Thank you Jieun you can return to you seat", the professor said and looked at me now. "Haejung, please", he said and it was my turn. I had picked Lee Hi's 1,2,3,4. It's a new song but I really liked it I handed the notes to profession and he started to play.  I had fun time singing and everyone clapped and cheered..exept for one person. Song Ji Eun just sat there looking at me blankly. And here I thought she was nice. I finished and the class ended. Everyone started to leave the auditorium. Before Jieun could leave I ran to her. "Hi, Song Ji Eun-ssi was it? Im Haejung, Choi Haejung nice to meet you!" I bowed at her and flashed a wide smile to her. She smiled too but the smile seemed fake to me, it didn't reach her eyes. "Yes, Song Ji Eun.. Nice to meet you Haejung-ssi" she bowed slightly too. I took my phone out of my pocket. "Mind giving me your number? You can call me if you need help" I said giving my phone. She stared at the phone for a couple of seconds. "I'll be fine, thank you", she said a little too politely. "O-okay if you say so.. Come find me if you change your mind!" Tsk, I tried to give her a chance but she denied it.. What's her problem. I turned around and walked away.

AUTHORS P.O.V 

Haejung turned aroun and walked away leaving Jieun. Jieun watched her walk away and was about to leave too when she noticed a piece of paper on the floor. She picked it up and regognized it. It wasn't a piece of paper it was a picture. A picture of her and Yongguk. She was confused. Why did that girl have a picture of her and Yongguk? HER Yongguk? She couldn't help but to feel angry. How did she have that picture.. Had she met Yongguk before? She needed to find out so she ran to catch up with Haejung. "Choi Haejung!" Jieun shouted and ran to Haejung. Haejung turned around and saw panting Jieun behind her. "I-I changed my mind! Give me your number!" Jieun said. Haejung gave her phone number to her. She was confused. A minute ago she had denied her and now she ran to catch up with her? Haejung desided to let it go. Maybe she was just shy. She spent her lunch break with Jieun and all freetime she had. Turns out Jieun wasn't so bad after all. They had fun time together. The day ended and Haejung went home. "Ahh, finally home", Haejung sighed and slumped on the bed. She reached her pocket again but this time it was empty. Haejung shoot up. 

HAEJUNG P.O.V

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. I lost the picture? HOW? WHEN? Oh my god. Then I realized. Jieun did look awfull alot like the girl in the picture. She could be her twin..Or maybe she was her? Could I have dropped the picture? What if she found it? Once again I found myself going crazy of all the questions in my head. If in fact she found the picture why didn't she say anything? ..And..Is Jieun the girl in the picture or not? I had asked Jieun to come by at the pub tonight so maybe I'll find out. I should ask her what's up with her and Yongguk. NO HaeJung you shouldn't ask something like that! What's wrong with me? I was a nerve wreck when I arrived at the pub. Jiyong greeted me and I greeted back and I went to change my clothes. I waited for Jieun to appear from the door. And finally she did. I ran to her. "Jieun-ssi you made it!" I said and dragged her into a table. "Ah, yes.. So this is where you work?" She asked and looked around. "Yeah this is it", I said and nervously tapped the table with my fingers. "are you ok? You seem nervous?" Jieun asked worried. "Im-im fine, just perfect..Um Jieun-ssi-" I started when I heard the voice I had wanted to hear so much. "Song Ji Eun?" yongguk. It was Yongguk. So she was the girl in the picture. I just stared at the both of them with wide eyes as they stared at each other. Slowly, I saw a smirk form into Jieuns lips. "Bang Yong Guk, long time no see", she said with a tone I hadn't heard before. Then Yongguk grabbed her wrist and started to drag her. He dragged her outside. I was nailed to my seat. What the heck just happened?