KyuMin

My Adorable Bodyguard

 

(Warning: This would be a boring and short one.... Sorry...But I need to write this so I can begin to write about KyuMin's past...)
 
 
------------------------------
 
 
“I WILL WHAT?! Lee Donghae, are you out of your mind?” Sungmin asked in disbelief after hearing what Donghae wanted to tell him. They are currently inside their office and Donghae tried to calm the raging Sungmin.
 
 
“Hyung, I really don’t have any other choice. I need to succeed in this mission that Eunhyuk has given me, and I know that it’s only you who can help me.” Donghae reasoned out.
 
 
“Why can you not do it yourself? Or hire other people? I won’t do it Donghae.” Sungmin replied while glaring at the scared fish in front of him.
 
 
“I can’t do it because I will be your . I will also be the one who will lead the team. And I can’t definitely hire other people to pretend as my partner during the surveillance, because I can’t trust other people besides you. I beg you, hyung. Please.” Donghae pleaded and dropped on his knees while clasping both of his hands and used his aegyo at Sungmin. “Just once, hyung. Please~~~ You can ask me to do anything for you after this.”
 
 
Sungmin rolled his eyes in defeat. “Why do I need to dress as a girl? Why can I not just act like what my job really is?”
 
 
“Because that’s all I can think about since we’ll be at the casino, and I had to act like those rich men with beautiful girls surrounding them so they will think that I also belong there. In that way, I’ll be able to get their trust.” Donghae explained.
 
 
“Goodness! Donghae, you’re hopeless!”
 
 
“You don’t have to worry, hyung. You’ll only come with me and dressed as a girl once. My team had began our investigation three days ago. We are just gathering some evidences, and if we will be able to prove that they are guilty, we’ll begin with our act.”
 
 
“Fine!” Sungmin replied and Donghae immediately hugged him.
 
 
“Thanks a lot, hyung! I know you will not let me down. You are the best.” Donghae exclaimed happily.
 
 
“Just make sure that you will succeed in this. Or else, we’ll both be in danger. This is a serious case, so be careful.” Sungmin said as he let go from the hug.
 
 
“I will do my best, hyung.”
 
 
“Good.” Sungmin replied. “I’ll be going now. Just informed me on when I will crossdress. Goodness!Just thinking about it makes me want to backed out.”
 
 
“You can’t take your words back now, hyung.” Donghae chuckled when he saw Sungmin glared at him before going out of the room.
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
Yunho was busy reading some of the files about Cho Younghwan that he did not notice that someone managed to get inside his office. He kept on browsing his laptop, then crossed his brows in confusion. The stranger was looking at him admiringly as he saw the seriousness in Yunho’s face.
 
 
“I never thought that you looked hot when you are like this. You are also more handsome upclose.” The stranger said admiringly and Yunho jumped on his seat due to shock. The stranger giggled upon witnessing Yunho’s shocked expression. “Cute!” He added.
 
 
Yunho immediately composed himself and hurriedly hid the files in his drawer. He glared at the intruder before approaching him. “What are you doing here?”
 
 
The stranger pouted. “Aren’t you going to ask my name first?”
 
 
“I don’t have any time for your petty games, Mr. Kim. I am busy.” Yunho replied.
 
 
“You know my name! But don’t call me Mr. Kim. It makes me feel old. Jaejoong will do.” Jaejoong beamed before walking towards Yunho. He gently Yunho’s cheek, then grabbed his necktie and pulled Yunho towards him using it. Yunho was caught in surprise with Jaejoong’s action. 
 
 
“I am not playing any games with you, Yunho. But if you want, we can play a different kind of game that I’m sure we’ll both love.” Jaejoong whispered seductively while circles at Yunho’s clothed chest. He then make his hand travel southwards, and before he can managed to touch what he was aiming for, Yunho harshly grabbed his hand.
 
 
“Get out  before I will start to lose my patience, Kim Jaejoong.” Yunho hissed in anger.
 
 
“Oh! I’m scared. What will you do to me? Kiss me? Touch me? Or me?” Jaejoong said in a y manner. “You know, you can anything to me. I prefer the last one, though.”
 
 
Yunho grabbed Jaejoong’s left arm and dragged him outside his office in anger. “Don’t ever come back here or I can’t control myself anymore in hurting you.”
 
 
“A sadist. I love it!” Jaejoong exclaimed, ignoring the harsh treatment that he’s receiving from Yunho. He really likes this detective. And whatever he likes, he’s determined to get it in whatever way possible.
 
 
Yunho pushed Jaejoong outside and locked his office, before groaning in frustration. He’s frustrated, but he don’t know if it’s because of Jaejoong or himself.  Outside the office, Jaejoong smirked as he mumbled to himself, “I won’t give up, Jung Yunho. This is not yet the last time that you’ll be seeing me.”
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
“Where’s Jaejoong hyung?” Changmin asked as he kept on looking around for any signs of Jaejoong’s presence. “I did not see him leave.”
 
 
“Don’t worry about him.” Jungmin said before getting inside his car and starting the engine. “He’s probably busy with someone. Now, get inside the car and let’s go home. I need to have my beauty rest. I don’t want to have any unnecessary marks on my face like Kyuhyun. I may not be able to capture the attention of that hot fish awhile ago.”
 
 
“Hey! I heard that!” Kyuhyun shouted.
 
 
“That’s your trademark, Kyuhyun. If you don’t have those, I wonder how we’ll be able to recognize you.” Jungmin .
 
 
“Shut up, you horse face! Don’t make fun of my acne marks.” Kyuhyun retorted back.
 
 
“That’s what you get from playing that stupid computer game of yours.” Heechul added.
 
 
“You too, Heechul? As if you are not also addicted with computer games.” Kyuhyun said in a mocking tone. Heechul hit his head and before he can hit Heechul back, he saw Sungmin coming towards them with a serious look. But when he saw Kyuhyun and the rest, he immediately smiled. 
 
 
Jungmin and Changmin bid them goodnight before driving away. Heechul decided to be left behind, since he wanted to wait for Jaejoong. Kyuhyun followed Sungmin towards the car and get inside it. The ride going home was a quiet one. Sungmin wanted to start a conversation with Kyuhyun, but he doesn’t know how he will begin.
 
 
“Can I ask you something?” Kyuhyun asked after a long silence.
 
 
Sungmin glanced at him before looking at the road again. “What is it?”
 
 
“What is your relationship with Yunho? And who’s that guy that asked to talk with you? They seemed to be close to you.” Kyuhyun asked and he suddenly regretted asking those questions. He felt awkward and he stared outside while mentally cursing himself. 
 
 
“Why? Are you jealous?” Sungmin didn’t mean to say it out loud and Kyuhyun looked at him in surprise. He coughed and laughed embarrassingly. “I was just kidding. Forget that I even said that. Hehehe.”
 
 
“I am jealous.” Kyuhyun suddenly answered and there was a pregnant silence between them.
 
 
Sungmin cleared his throat and tried to concentrate again in driving, before answering Kyuhyun’s question awhile ago. “They are my friends.” Sungmin tried to answer as simple as he can so he will not be able to reveal what he does and who he really is.
 
 
“You got a good connection with the police, then.” Sungmin was surprised to hear those words from Kyuhyun. Is Kyuhyun becoming suspicious of him? He needed to think of a reason fast.
 
 
“What do you mean?” Sungmin asked trying to sound that he didn’t get what Kyuhyun had said.
 
 
Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin intently, trying to observe his reaction, but he didn’t see anything. “Nothing. Forget it.” Sungmin didn’t glanced at him, so he asked another question. “Where is your girlfriend now? Aren’t you planning on visiting her? Don’t think weirdly about what I am asking you right now. I’m just curious to know about her.”
 
 
Sungmin stopped driving and looked at Kyuhyun. “You know what? You’re making me confuse with the way you act. One moment, you are this snarky brat, then becomes a good friend, then changes into a erted brat claiming that he owns his bodyguard, then suddenly acts soft and shy and curious about his bodyguard’s life. I don’t know what you want, Kyuhyun. But if you are trying to play with me, then stop it right now.” ‘Before I will start falling deeply in love with you.’ Sungmin said the last part in his mind.
 
 
“I am not playing with you, trust me.” Kyuhyun said softly before grabbing Sungmin’s hand and entertwined it with his own. “When I said that I like you, I mean it. I just want to meet her, because she’s so lucky to have you. And you keep on claiming that you are straight, that’s why I’m curious.”
 
 
Sungmin sighed and pulled his hand from Kyuhyun’s grasp as he started the car’s engine again. When he pulled his hand, he suddenly felt empty. He wanted to hold Kyuhyun’s hand again but he decided not to. What will Kyuhyun think?
 
 
“Where are we going?” Kyuhyun asked when he noticed that Sungmin was not driving towards the Cho’s mansion.
 
 
“We’re going to visit my girlfriend.”
 
 
Kyuhyun felt his heart had been stabbed when he heard that from Sungmin, and at the same time, he felt excited to meet the girl that captured Sungmin’s heart. Maybe after this, he’ll try to avoid Sungmin so he won’t cause anymore problems for the couple. Sungmin, on the other hand, felt nervous. He haven’t visited his girlfriend for a long time because he kept on saying that he haven’t moved on. But now, he knows that he is slowly going towards the path of moving on because of Kyuhyun. He find it hard to admit, but now he’s sure that he’s not straight anymore.
 
 
“We’re here.” Sungmin said after he parked the car. Kyuhyun looked at him questioningly after he noticed where they are.
 
 
“Are you sure?” Sungmin only smiled at him before going out of the car.