The Drunk Bunny

My Adorable Bodyguard

 

Everyone seemed to get too friendly with Sungmin, leaving Kyuhyun all alone at the far end of the bar drinking to himself. "What's wrong with them? They just met that Lee Sungmin guy today and they are all over him now. Geez!" Kyuhyun angrily muttered to himself before gulping the liqour in his hand in one go. He turned his head when he heard Sungmin's laughter. Wait! Is that even his laugh? But he's all too familiar with his friends' weird and funny laugh, so that's probably his bodyguard. Goodness! Even his laughter sounds adorable! Kyuhyun was sure that on the day that God had decided to shower the world with adorable stuff and cuteness, Sungmin was wide awake and he was blessed to have all of it.
 
Since Kyuhyun was left all alone, he decided to observe his bodyguard, who is currently laughing at Changmin's lame jokes. It's too lame for Kyuhyun's taste and he wondered how his bodyguard can laugh at those kind of jokes? 
 
He watched in amusement as Sungmin's bunny teeth were showing and his cheeks flushed while laughing. His voice is like a melody to Kyuhyun's ears. He slowly sipped his drink while still hooking his eyes on Sungmin's form. But still, he will never like his bodyguard, right? He saw Heechul handed Sungmin a bottle of beer, and the latter just smile while shaking his head.
 
"You're no fun, Sungmin. You should drink this as part of our welcoming party to you." Heechul still urged the hesitant bunny to drink and Kyuhyun smirked at the sight.
 
"I'm glad that you had welcomed me as one of your friends, but you won't like it when I get drunk." Kyuhyun heard Sungmin replied, still shoving the beer away from him. This only made Heechul and the rest curious on what will happen if Sungmin got drunk.
 
"That will make everything fun. Now, drink this." Jungmin exclaimed excitedly and handed Sungmin a glass of wine instead.
 
"I'm serious, guys. Please. You really won't like it. It's embarrassing." Sungmin tried to refuse the offer again.
 
'Embarrassing? I wonder what he'll do if he's drunk.' Kyuhyun thought and an idea came to his mind. He went to where Sungmin is and sat beside him. Sungmin flinched when he felt Kyuhyun's breath near his ear, which send shivers all over his body.
 
"Embarrassing? Or you haven't get drunk before so you are just making an excuse." Kyuhyun whispered huskily in his ear. He saw Sungmin widened his eyes.
 
"Fine!" Sungmin exclaimed and grabbed the bottle of beer that Heechul had given him before and drank it. He closed his eyes tight as he felt the burning and bitter taste of alcohol passed in his throat. Everyone gasped when they observe how Sungmin drank the beer like water in one go.
 
After finishing the alcohol, Sungmin smiled at them and hiccuped. "Opps! Sorry." He bashfully said as he covered his mouth. He knows he is still sober and he thought that drinking one beer is enough. But when he saw Heechul leave and came back with Hangeng with bottles of beer in their hands, Sungmin knows he's doomed.
 
"Wow! That was great!" Changmin exclaimed and clapped his hands, Jungmin and Jaejoong following him.
 
"We haven't gotten to the fun part yet." Kyuhyun smirked evilly and Sungmin looked at him questioningly.
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"To get you drunk of course. And to see what will happen after that." Heechul answered him.
 
"But-"
 
"No buts. And if you become violent after being drunk, Hangeng here will take care of you." Heechul gestured towards the man sitting beside him, who smiled  at Sungmin. "He's a martial artist, you know." Heechul then handed Sungmin the beer.
 
'This is going to be embarrassing.' Sungmin thought as he slowly drank the alcohol this time.
 
"So, Sungmin, mind to tell us if you are in a relationship right now? Or maybe engaged already?" Changmin asked while winking at Kyuhyun, who begun to shoot daggers at him through his eyes.
 
"Both." Sungmin simply answered and gulped the drink again in his hand as he tried to hide the pang of hurt that's slowly crawling inside his heart. He don't want to remember the past again, but it's always haunting him.
 
Kyuhyun can't understand why his heart suddenly felt like it has been crushed when he heard that answer from Sungmin. He saw the look of surprise on Changmin's face.
 
"Wow! What a lucky bastard!" Jungmin exclaimed after a minute of silence.
 
"Excuse me?" Sungmin looked at Jungmin innocently.
 
"I mean, your lover. He's so lucky." Jungmin explained.
 
They heard Kyuhyun chuckle, and the latter answered their questioning gazes with, "Lucky? I think he's dead already with all the physical pain that he's receiving from this guy who acts cute in front of everyone, but actually a real monster inside."
 
"Kyuhyun!" Jaejoong angrily shouted as he saw Sungmin's hurtful expression. "That's so rude of you." Kyuhyun just ignore him.
 
"It's okay." Sungmin said while trying to stopped his tears from falling from the corners of his eyes. He grabbed another bottle of beer and gulped it down.
 
"Actually, my lover is a 'she'." Sungmin said after finishing the alcohol. He can feel that he's beginning to get drunk.
 
"What? I thought your lover is a guy!" Heechul exclaimed unbelievably.
 
"Why? Because of my physical appearance? I'm tired of being mistaken as a girl actually. It brought me to a lot of trouble since I was young. I even got depressed and tried to live in the dark because of this." Sungmin said and pointed at his face. He then looked at the ceiling as tears started falling from his eyes. Kyuhyun saw it and tried hard to control himself from wiping those tears away and give him a hug. He felt his heart breaking while watching Sungmin in tears. 
 
"But I found someone who didn't hesitate to help me get back to my own two feet and face the world. She made me believe in myself more. She was always at my side whenever I need someone to give me strength and comfort. She had protected me and gave me all the love that I need. But Kyuhyun is right. I killed her." Sungmin's words are like arrows that struck Kyuhyun's heart. He wanted to apologize. He wanted to tell him that he didn't mean it.
 
Jaejoong hugged Sungmin and patted his back for comfort. There was a moment of silence and Kyuhyun can feel that it's not right. 
 
"Sungmin, I'm sure this evil brat didn't mean everything he had said a while ago." Jaejoong whispered and Sungmin smiled.
 
"Kyuhyun, apologize to Sungmin or I will kick your right now!" Heechul ordered, to which Kyuhyun just scoffed at him.
 
"It's okay, hyung." Sungmin answered and stand up from his seat. He grabbed another bottle and drank it. And this time, Sungmin is surely drank as his body sway while trying to walk towards the comfort room. Before he even reached there, he tripped and fell down face first. He started to whine like a kid. 
 
Kyuhyun immediately run towards Sungmin and helped him get up. The rest also did the same. 
 
"Hi Kyuuuuuuu~~~~ You shee thish floor, he thinks that I'm cute too that's why I kissed it." Sungmin said while giggling.
 
'Oh my God! He's so adorable! Cho Kyuhyun, control your self.' Kyuhyun thought.
 
"You're drunk already. Let's go home."
 
Sungmin pouted and his cheeks are all flushed. "I'm not drunk, Kyuuuuuu~~~~ I still want to have fun." Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun and headed towards the table where they were sitting before. Kyuhyun and the rest just looked at each other when they saw Sungmin started to sing and dance like a kid.
 
"Diddle diddle dumpling, my son John went to bed with his britches on. One shoe off, and one shoe on. Diddle diddle dumpling, my son John~~" Sungmin sang in a drunken way while swaying his body and gigling nonstop. The sight was too adorable for them to see.
 
"Oh my! I never thought that he'll be this adorable once he got drank. I should let him drink all the time." Heechul said then laughed when he saw Sungmin almost fell down again.
 
"I agree. I can keep him in my pocket for being this adorable!" Changmin agreed.
 
"I'll make him mine if only I don't have a crush with Mr. Detective that we've met yesterday at the police station." Jaejoong added dreamily as he imagined his crush.
 
Kyuhyun glared at them before approaching the dancing and giggling bunny. "Let's go home."
 
"But Kyuuuuu~~~" Sungmin whined as he felt Kyuhyun started to drag him outside. "I'm still having fun. And.....And I haven't said goodbye to your friends."
 
"No. I won't let you get near those wolves again when you're drunk like this. Who knows what they can do to an adorable bunny like you. Nobody can see you like this again except me." Kyuhyun widened his eyes after he realize what he had just told Sungmin. He felt himself blush madly as he looked at Sungmin's innocent stare. Gosh! He can kiss those lips anytime soon. He half wished that Sungmin won't remember what he had said earlier, but also half wished that Sungmin does. What is even happening to him?
 
Kyuhyun pushed the still whining Sungmin inside his car and put the seat belt around the latter. He started the engine and drove towards home. He stole glances at Sungmin and saw the latter was sleeping already. After half an hour of driving, Kyuhyun parked his car and the gate was opened by their butler.
 
Kyuhyun carried Sungmin in bridal style towards his room. He don't know where's Sungmin room so he brought him in his room instead. He gently laid Sungmin's sleeping form on the bed and removed his shoes and jacket. He stared at Sungmin's face and Kyuhyun felt his heart skipped a beat when he heard Sungmin mumbled his name. He slowly lowered his face and closed his eyes as he peck Sungmin's lips. He was about to move away when Sungmin wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's neck, making their lips meet again. Kyuhyun was stunned and he felt his body froze at the action. He looked at Sungmin again, and the latter was still sleeping. He then begun to move his lips and bit Sungmin's lower lip, earning him a moan.
 
Kyuhyun smirked and erted thoughts started to cloud his mind. He was about to deepen the kiss when Sungmin opened his eyes. Kyuhyun felt like a bucket of cold water was thrown at him when he saw Sungmin's eyes widened. Oh no! He's going to get killed!
 
Suddenly, Kyuhyun felt that Sungmin is about to throw up. He tried to get himself away from Sungmin, but it was too late. Sungmin had already puked at both of their chest, and on the bed sheet. After he vomitted, Sungmin fell asleep again, while Kyuhyun stared at him unbelievably.
 
He immediately run towards the bathroom and washed himself. When he was done, he grabbed a towel and put it around his waist. He went out of the bathroom and looked at Sungmin's smiling face again, which made him irritated.
 
"Aish! Are you mocking me?! Now I have to get out of my own room after you made it smell so bad and vomitted on my bed! I HATE YOU LEE SUNGMIN!" Kyuhyun shouted after grabbing a pair of clothes, then went out of his room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~
 
(A/N:) I was not able to update because I was depressed with Leeteuk's enlistment. I'm missing him. But I'll wait for him patiently, just like what I am currently doing for Heechul, and what I had done for Kangin.
 
I also saw a video of a cameraman who hit Sungmin. Honestly, I want to thank that cameraman for doing his job. But what he had done to Sungmin is really making my blood boil. But I wish he had apologized to him. Or he will feel Kyuhyun's wrath!
 
Ok....Enough with that...hehe
 
Thanks again to all of you~~!! I love you ^^