The Mission

My Adorable Bodyguard

 

Kyuhyun stared lovingly at Sungmin after breaking their kiss. He gently traced his fingers at Sungmin’s brows, then his cheeks, his nose, and ended at Sungmin’s lips that he can’t get enough of. He wanted to memorize every features that Sungmin had. “You are really beautiful, Min.” He softly whispered as he Sungmin’s lips.
 
 
Sungmin can see and feel the love emitting from Kyuhyun’s brown orbs. He cupped Kyuhyun’s cheeks and smiled at the younger, before gathering up the courage to pull Kyuhyun’s head towards him and let their lips meet in a sweet kiss. Their mouth moves in sync and Sungmin gladly let Kyuhyun explore his hot cavern. They both moaned into the kiss as their tongues met and danced in a melody that only the both of them knows. Kyuhyun held Sungmin’s waist tightly, while the latter s his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck to deepen the kiss.
 
 
Kyuhyun’s hands slowly pushed Sungmin’s shirt upwards and let his hands roamed around the other’s chest, while Sungmin is doing the same. They separated their lips as they both removed each other’s shirt, making them both half-. Kyuhyun saw how Sungmin blushed as he looked at the older’s chest. “Are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked with tone of worry in his voice as he saw Sungmin turned his head to the side in embarrassment. He knows Sungmin is a straight guy and what they are about to do is something that never happened to the other before. “You can tell me what you feel.”
 
 
“I…. I never done this before. I mean, I n-never did this with a man before. It feels weird.” Sungmin replied nervously. 
 
 
Kyuhyun took both of Sungmin’s hands and kissed them, before grabbing the latter’s chin. “I can wait till you are ready. I will not rush you. I’ve waited for you to be mine, and now I’m willing to wait for you to be ready for me, and to love me fully. I love you, Sungmin.” Instead of replying to Kyuhyun, he quickly hugged him. He felt Kyuhyun smiled on his neck and the latter’s breath tickles him that he can’t help but giggle. Kyuhyun raised his head and looked at him questioningly.
 
 
“Is everything okay?”
 
 
“I’m definitely fine, Kyu. It’s just that your breath tickles me.” Sungmin replied and before he knew it, Kyuhyun started to tickle his bare stomach while blowing air at his neck. Sungmin laughed wholeheartedly and Kyuhyun was mesmerised with what he was seeing.
 
 
“Oh gosh! Stop… Stop it, Kyu…. It tickles! Oh my God.” Sungmin said between laughs.
 
 
“Oh! I won’t. I want to see you like this.” Kyuhyun replied while laughing and was caught off guard when Sungmin changed their positions, so the older was hovering above him. He stared at Sungmin’s lively face, with small amount of tears on the corner of his eyes due to laughing too hard. Sungmin, who noticed Kyuhyun’s silence, suddenly stopped laughing. “Kyu?” He asked worriedly. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Sungmin’s and gently pulled him, making Sungmin lie on his chest. He closed his eyes as he smelled Sungmin’s hair, before kissing it.
 
 
“I want us to be like this forever.” Kyuhyun whispered as he tightened his hug around Sungmin, afraid that the other would be gone if he did not do so. Sungmin felt his cheeks turned red and he didn’t move nor struggle to be let go. He felt safe and comfortable in Kyuhyun’s arms. 
 
 
“Promise me that you’ll stop being an undercover agent once you are done with my father’s case.” Kyuhyun suddenly said after a moment of silence, making Sungmin widened his eyes and raised his head to looked at Kyuhyun, hoping that the other is just kidding. But the look that he saw in Kyuhyun’s eyes tell him that the younger is hell serious. “Your life is in danger right now because of my Dad’s case. I worried a lot after realizing it. I don’t want you to have this,” Kyuhyun said as he Sungmin’s scar on his back. “or this,” Kyuhyun continued as he touched Sungmin’s another scar at his side. “or this again.” Kyuhyun whispered while gently Sungmin’s left arm that has been shot a couple of days ago. “I don’t want to lose you. I don’t want to see you get hurt again. You don’t want me to become a widower at an early age, right?” Kyuhyun whispered and smiled while saying the last sentence.
 
 
Sungmin lowered his head to hide his blushing face before playfully smacking Kyuhyun’s chest. “What widower are you talking about?”
 
 
“Of course we’ll gonna get married soon and you’re going to be my wife, ehm, I mean my husband. So you should resign as an undercover agent before that happens because I don’t to become a widower.” Kyuhyun replied.
 
 
“What?! Who said about us getting married?”
 
 
“I do.” Kyuhyun replied before pecking Sungmin’s lips to avoid any other arguments from him. “So, promise me, please.”
 
 
Sungmin didn’t answer. He looked at Kyuhyun’s pleading eyes. He don’t know what to say and he don’t want to make Kyuhyun hope for anything. He loves his job and it makes him happy to serve and protect the people. Sunny asked him to resign before when they were a couple, his brother begged for him to quit his job, but he didn’t listen to them. Now, it’s Kyuhyun’s turn to plead for him to leave his dangerous job, and he’s starting to have second thoughts. He had just known Kyuhyun for a while, and he’s beginning to listen to him. How could someone like Kyuhyun can make him change almost everything that he believes in? From being staright, to suddenly falling in love with the man who’s currently holding him. Is this really what love can do to him? But he loves Sunny too, and yet he didn’t listen to her. How can Kyuhyun have so much power to change him? 
 
 
Seeing the look in Kyuhyun’s eyes, he can’t help but become scared. He suddenly become scared for his life. He’s scared of what could might happen if he will leave Kyuhyun behind. He’s scared to see Kyuhyun live his life all alone without him. Why? What is happening to him? They are not even a couple right now, and yet he’s having these kind of thoughts. But the way Kyuhyun kissed him, touched him, and made him feel so secured are more than enough to say that they are a couple. But he don’t want to hope for it.
 
 
“Are you still doubting what I feel for you?” Kyuhyun asked as if reading Sungmin’s mind. “I love you so much and I’ll do anything to prove that to you.” Sungmin just nodded before lying his head in Kyuhyun’s chest. They remained like that for a while, enjoying each other’s warmth. Although in Kyuhyun’s mind, he really do hope that Sungmin will quit his job.
 
 
Sungmin’s phone suddenly rang and he wanted to answer it, but Kyuhyun won’t let him go. “Kyu, I need to answer it.”
 
 
“No.” Kyuhyun replied and Sungmin chuckled when he saw the younger pout his lips.
 
 
“Aigoo~ You’re so cute.” Sungmin cooed and before he can’t stop himself, he kissed those pouty lips making them both blushed. Kyuhyun then let him grabbed his phone on his jeans’ pocket. He arched his brows in confusion when he saw Donghae’s number. “What do you want, fishy?”
 
 
Kyuhyun winked at Sungmin when the latter looked at him. He knows that it’s Donghae and he wanted to tease Sungmin, and he chuckled when he saw the latter rolled his eyes. He saw Sungmin’s expression suddenly changed into a serious one as he listened to the other line.
 
 
“Right now? Ok….. Alright…. I’ll be there….” Sungmin said before ending the call. As much as he wanted to stay in Kyuhyun’s arms, he needed to do his job first. He regretfully pushed Kyuhyun’s arms from his waist, while the younger just let him go without questioning him. He stood up from the bed and gather his shirt before putting it back on. “I need to go.” He said without looking back at Kyuhyun.
 
 
“Can I go with you?” Kyuhyun asked hopefully as he got up from the bed.
 
 
“You can’t.” Sungmin simply answered and Kyuhyun knows that it involved his job so he did not asked anymore as he opened the door for Sungmin.
 
 
Before Sungmin can go out of the room, Kyuhyun pulled him back and kissed his lips. “Be careful.” Kyuhyun whispered when they parted. Sungmin only nodded at him.
 
 
He watched Sungmin get inside his car before he grabbed his phone and dialled Changmin’s number. The other immediately answered it. “We’ll be following him.”
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
“Kyuhyun, are you sure with what we are doing?” Changmin asked as he looked at Kyuhyun who is currently holding the binocular.
 
 
“Yes. We are spying a spy.” Kyuhyun answered nonchalantly as he observed Sungmin got out of his car and headed towards an apartment. After talking with Yunho at the hospital, he made up a plan on spying Sungmin, with a reason that he just wanted to make sure that Sungmin is safe all the time, or he will have to go out and protect his love from any danger. He knows Sungmin will definitely get mad at him if he finds out, but he couldn’t care less. And besides, he really wanted to make Sungmin quit his job for him. He asked for Changmin’s help, since his best friend is the only one who knows Sungmin’s true identity among his friends. After his phone call with Changmin, he hurriedly went inside his car and followed Sungmin.
 
 
“For goodness sake, Kyuhyun, it’s 12 in the midnight already! What if they will just have a meeting or anything. And no, we are not spying. We are stalking.” Changmin pinpointed but Kyuhyun didn’t listen to him.
 
 
Kyuhyun saw Sungmin went inside the apartment. He was about to put his binoculars away from his eyes, when he saw another car parked outside the apartment. He watched intently and noticed that it was Donghae with shopping bags in his hands. He furrowed his brows in confusion. What’s inside of those shopping bags? He’ll just wait for a while to see what will happen.
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
Sungmin went inside his apartment and flicked all the lights on. He went to the fridge to get something to drink, when the doorbell suddenly rang. He went towards the door to open it and saw Donghae holding some shopping bags.
 
 
“I got everything we needed, hyung.” Donghae cheerfully said before closing the door behind him. Sungmin grabbed the shopping bags and his eyes widened when he saw what’s inside.
 
 
“What kind of dress is this?!” Sungmin exclaimed in disbelief as he examined the red dress in his hands. “Do you think this will fit me? And why the hell is this so y? Oh my God, Lee Donghae! Are you trying to make me look like a ? No, I won’t wear this.”
 
 
“But hyung, that is what we are trying to do as we do this mission.” Donghae replied.
 
 
“WHAT?! No no no no! Never!” Sungmin hysterically replied.
 
 
“Hyung, you cannot say no now.”
 
 
“No, means no, Donghae. I won’t wear that dress. NEVER!”
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
“Kyuhyun, can we just go home? I’m hungry.” Changmin complained.
 
 
“You are always hungry, Changmin. I wonder what’s inside your stomach.”
 
 
“Gastric contents, of course.” Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes with Changmin’s remarks.  After a while, Kyuhyun saw two figures come out of the apartment. He saw Donghae holding someone’s hand as if supporting the other person from walking. He grabbed his binocular and he was confused.
 
 
“Who is that girl walking with Donghae?” He asked himself and Changmin, who heard it, grabbed the binoculars from Kyuhyun and he whistled in amazement when he saw how y and beautiful the girl is.
 
 
“That sure is one hell of a hot girl!” Changmin exclaimed. “I wonder if she’s Sungmin hyung’s friend.”
 
 
Kyuhyun furrowed his brows and grabbed the binoculars again. He saw the girl turned his head and saw how annoyed she looks. There was something in that lady’s face that made him feel so familiar about. “Have I seen her before?” Kyuhyun asked himself and his eyes widened when realization dawned on him. “It can’t be.” He said in disbelief.
 
 
Changmin looked at him in curiousity. “What it can’t be?”
 
 
When Kyuhyun saw that the car that Donghae is driving left, he immediately started the engine of his car and trailed behind the latter. “If I’m not mistaken, that girl with Donghae is Sungmin.”
 
 
Changmin laughed hard when he heard Kyuhyun. “Oh my! I never knew that once you fell head over heels with Sungmin hyung, you’d be seeing him everywhere. Even as a girl. I can’t believe you, Kyuhyun.”
 
 
Kyuhyun just ignore his best friend as his mind was full of unanswered thoughts. If that is really Sungmin, why is he dressed like that? What is exactly their mission that he needed to use that kind of dress? No, he won’t let other people see his Sungmin like that. Yes. Sungmin is his and felt possessive after seeing the latter dressed in such a revealing way. Those milky thighs, no! Nobody should see those except him. He’s going to kill Donghae for sure if he finds out it’s his plan and Sungmin just get along with it.
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
“Donghae, you really owe me big time.” Sungmin whispered at Donghae’s ear as ke kept on tugging the hem of the dress. He was wearing a red dress that hugged his waist giving him a feminine curve that he never knew he had.  His back was exposed and the cold atmosphere inside the casino is giving him goosebumps. He was so glad that he used a hair extension to cover some of his . The red stilletos that he’s wearing is making him uncomfortable to walk and he tried hard to maintain his balance.
 
 
“Atleast now you know how it feels like to be a girl. You’ll be needing that for Kyuhyun.” Donghae and received a hard smack in the head from Sungmin.
 
 
“Learn to keep your mouth shut, you fish face. Where are your teams, by the way?”
 
 
Donghae gestured his head towards some men in black suit at the corner of the casino with expressionless faces. He knew some of them and he immediately turned into his undercover agent mode as Donghae gently lead him inside the casino. He circled his right arm around Donghae’s left arm. He was holding a red purse, and he let his bangs fall to the side of his face to hide his earrings that has a detector and earpiece in it.
 
 
“The deal’s going to happen here tonight. Are you ready, Detective Lee?” Donghae whispered.
 
 
“I am, Detective Lee. Let the game begin.” Sungmin whispered back and started to act naturally when they are finally inside the casino, where the illegal transaction will soon take place.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------
 
 
(A/N) OMG!!! YOU GUYS.......XDD 
 
 
No yet...Hopefully on the next chapter...LOL
 
 
 
thanks a lot~~^^