Chapter 29

Do you really love me

 

Suho grew silent.

“I am mad at him but I can’t help my feelings for him, I mean I spent all this time with him and I felt safe and could trust him but…I don’t know what to do”

Suho released jieun from the hug and smiled at her trying not to show the pain he has.

“You should follow your heart”. That was the last thing suho said to her before he left. He walked down the hallway having a depressed look on his face. Chanyeol saw him then ran to him. He noticed his expression.

“What’s with you” chanyeol asked

“It’s nothing” he replied

“No really what’s wrong”

“I guess I’m not the type of person jieun will fall in love with”

“What do you mean?”

“Jieun confessed that she loves Kris and…I’m going to let her”

“Are you crazy!!! You love jieun and you’re going to let her go just like that”

“I’m not right for her”

“Stop this nonsense”

“Look chanyeol, I can’t get in between them anymore. She made up her mind and I’m going to let her have it that way”

“But…”

“I’ll still be friends with her and we’ll stay friends”

Suho gave chanyeol a little smile then continued walking.

“You really are something suho”

School was over and the students came running out the doors. Suho was heading outside the school when he saw Kris coming towards his direction. He didn’t stop to give him a death glare but only kept walking. They past each other, halfway when they passed each other suho said something to him.

“I hope you still love her”

Kris stopped to look at suho who was smiling and trying to hide his sadness.

“I will always love her” said Kris

“Go to her” suggested suho

“But she hates me…”

“She doesn’t hate; she’s only upset with you and she…loves you”

Kris gave him a confused expression.

“Wait, how do you know this” he asked

“She told me know go find her a apologize before you lose her”

“This isn’t another trap”

“I promise it’s not”

“Why are you giving up on her?”

“I realized that I can’t make someone just by being well you know a prince to her. I have to be myself and plus I think we would be good as friends”

“I’m really surprised”

“Stop talking and go find her before I change my mind”

Kris gave suho a huge smile then ran off to find jieun. Suho forced a smile on himself.

“I will still have feelings for you but…”

Kris ran outside pushing the people around him. He looked everywhere for her from the campus to the nearby stores but he couldn’t find her. Meanwhile, jieun was walking with her head down not knowing where she was heading to when she bumped into a lady.

“I’m really sorry…”

She was shocked to see who it was.

“Kahi!!!” exclaimed jieun

“Hello jieun” smile kahi

Kahi invited her for a drink and they sat down and drank coffee. Kahi noticed jieun looked upset. She asked what was wrong and jieun told her the whole story of her, Kris, and suho. Kahi listened carefully.

“I don’t know what to do” said jieun

“Well, you are upset with him but I have one thing to ask you”

“What is it?”

“Have you ever thought about him coming to see you every day when suho wasn’t always around?”

“No not really”

“Think about, there is a reason why”

Jieun thought for a moment then realized what kahi was talking about.

“You mean”

“Yes jieun, he stopped everything he was doing because he loves you and he realized his mistakes”

Jieun wanted to cry; he did love her and he did realize everything he has done wrong but most importantly she never heard his reasons.

“What do I do now” jieun asked

“Go find him and tell him you love him”

Jieun did exactly what she told her to do. She thanked kahi for everything then ran off trying to find Kris. She looked for him everywhere until night came. She walked in the park and sat down at a bench trying to catch her breath. She started to tear up again knowing that she might not be able to say what she wanted to say to him then she heard a voice.

“Jieun, is that you”

She turned to the right and saw Kris walking towards her. She was happy to see him and ran to him. She ran to him and hugged him. He hugged her back holding her tightly. She started to cry.

“Why are you crying” he asked

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry for not giving you a chance and I’m sorry for everything”

“It’s okay jieun but I’m the one who should be apologizing. I’m sorry for putting you through all of this”

He looked into her eyes and gently wiped her tears away making her blush a bit. He cupped her face then kissed her. She was blushing like crazy. He let go and hugged her again. She felt warm in his arms.

“I love you Kris” smiled jieun

Kris was glad to hear that from her.

“I love you too jieun”

The next morning, Kris was waiting by the park bench. He looked at his watch.

“Where is she?”

Then he saw jieun running towards him in high heels. She was just one inch away from him before she fell into his arms due to the high heels.

“Watch where you’re going” said Kris

“Sorry but I was running late and I didn’t want to keep you waiting”

“I would wait for you any day”

It made her blush again.

“Aww, my little angel is blushing” teased Kris

“Oppa, stop it”

Jieun gave him a cute face making him laugh. He reached for jieun’s hands and pulled her closer to him. He gave her a little peck and smiled.

“I love you Kris”

“I love you too jieun, I always have and always will”



 

Yayyy I've finished my fanfic and I feel good!!! First I would love to say thank you to all my subbies because you guys are great and amazing and thank you for taking your time to read my fanfic even though I know it's not that good.

I wanna gives hugs and kisses to you guys cuz you are the best ever!!!!!

I will be back witha new fanfic soon aso be anticipating for my comeback and anyways thank you for reading...I love you and have a wonderful day!!!!