Chapter 1

Do you really love me

- - - -Airport- - - -

"omo jieun i'm going to miss you so much"cried hyosung

"unni don't cry"said jieun

"don't forget us jieun"said sunwha

"i'm not going to forget you guys"said jieun

"dont forget to call when you reach there"said zinger.

"i wont.i promise ok"replied jieun

Hyosung,zinger,and sunwha all gave jieun a hug,all of them started to cry.

"you should go now or you'll miss your flight"said sunwha 

"yeh...thank you for being my friends.I'm going to miss all of you dearly"said jieun.

She gave the three of them another hug and headed off to the plane.Before she got on it,jieun turned back and waved at them and set off to the plane.She sat at the fifth to last row on the plane.Jieun looked outside the window just to see america again before leaving.

"good bye america.I'm going to miss you and all the memories I had here"

- - - -5 hours on the plane to korea- - - -

Jieun was on the laptop looking at pictures of koreas beautiful scenery and the new school she is transfer to,SM academy.

"wow,you're really lucky to go to SM academy.I heard it's a really hard school to get into"said a lady sitting next to jieun.She had long staright brown hair and clear white skin.

"Oh thank you but I'm a transfer student.I switched with one of the other students there"said jieun

"still,you're lucky to be going there"said the lady"I'm kahi,sorry for not introducing myself earlier"

"it's ok...and i'm jieun..song jieun"

"pleasure to met you jieun.So is this your first time here"

"yea it is.I lived in america."

"do you miss america"asked kahi

"well I do,i had a lot of memories there and i espically miss my friends"

"Don't worry you'll make new friends here in korea and new memories too"

Passengers please put your seat belts on,we will be landing now

Jieun and kahi stopped their conversation and pt on their seat belts.Jieun took a deep breath and closed her eyes.Kahi noticed what jieun was doing.

"jieun don't be scared.we're not going to die.open your eyes and you'll be fine"

jieun took kahi's word and did what she said.A minute after they landed.All the passengers got off.Jieun and kahi got off and grabbed their luagge.Both of them headed outside.Jieun's breath was taken away when she saw how beautiful korea was.

"wow it's so amazing"said jieun

kahi smiled at her reaction.she thought jieun' behavior was so adorable.Kahi couldn't stop smiling.

"enjoying korea so far"asked kahi

jieun nodded her headed.A car horn beeped,both of them turned around and kahi noticed her ride was here.

"I'm sorry jieun but i have to go.My ride is here.Wait jieun do you want to ride with us"

"thanks for offering but my ride is going to be coming soon plus i don't want ahjushi to be confused"

"arraso,if you need anything or just want to come for a visit,here is my number and address"

"thank you unni.Bye"

"bye jieun take care"

A minute after kahi left,jieun's ride was here.She grabbed her luagge,put it in the trunk and went to her new home.In the taxi,jieun peeked outside the window and was amazed by all the nature that was here.

"Omo its so pretty"

Ther arrived at her house.Jieun was amazed to she her house.It was a cream colored 2-story house.

"you have a really pretty house for a young pretty lady"said the driver while taking out the luagge

"oh thank.....ahjushi let me help you with the bags"

"aniya it's ok"

Jieun didn't listen to the driver and helped with the bags.

"kamsamida ahdjushi"

"no problem and you can call me tablo"

She waved bye at the driver and carried her luagge inside th house.She was really excited to go in the house,espicaly to see her older brother.She went inside quickly,dropped her bags and tried to find her brother.She looked in the bedrooms,bathrooms,the living room,study room,even th backyard but he was nowhere to be found.

"where is kiseop.he said he would be here"

Jieun went into the kitchen for a glass of water when she noticed a piece of paper on the table.She opened it.It was a letter from kiseop.

"Dear jieun,

I'm so sorry I couldn't see you.I thought I would be back home when you got here but the general said I had to stay in the army to train the new team.I'm really sorry.I hope your're not upset with me.Oh by the way,the new high school you are going to sent you the uniform and textbooks already.I left it in your room.I wish you great luck in your school year and safety as well.Take care my cute,sweet,adorable little sister.I love you.

Love your stupid sorry older brother, 

kiseop

p.s school starts tomorrow at 8:00.Get a good night sleep.

Jieun started to form tears in her eyes.She was upset that her brother wasn't here but touched by the letter he wrote.

"oh kiseop I wish you were here"

Jieun made dinner,took a shower,brushed her teeth and went to bed.

*School starts tomorrow.I hope I can make new friends*Thought jieun


Sorry for the boring chapter

I'll try to make it better in chapter 2 and please comment if you wish