Chapter 13

Do you really love me

 

~~~Saturday~~~

It was bright and sunny in the morning. The sun was shining through jieun’s window casting a dim light on her face. She slowly opened her eyes. She woke up and stretched with a bright smile on her face. She looked outside her window and saw how sunny it was.

“It’s so bright and sunny outside” beamed jieun

She got up, brushed her teeth, and went down stairs for breakfast. She turned out her ipod and listened to “Hello” by SHINee. Jieun hummed along to it while making the eggs. She was thinking about her date with suho. Last night, Lizzy and she talked about what she was going to wear and where she was going.

“Hmm, what should I wear today?”

She was day dreaming about it until it got interrupted by the tea pot. She almost forgot out the tea.

“Pabo, stop day dreaming. You almost burned the tea”

Luckily the tea didn’t get burned and she enjoyed her breakfast in the kitchen and watched TV. She watched Ohlala couple which made her laugh. She was watching then she got a phone call. She looked at the ID and saw it was kiseop.

“Omo!!! Annyeong oppa, how are you. Is everything fine? You’re not hurt, right?” panicked Jieun

“I’m fine jieun, stop worrying it’s bad for your health.” Commanded Kiseop

“How are you oppa”

“I’ve been doing great. The soldiers I’m training are super easy to work with. So, how’s my little sister doing?”

“I’ve been great oppa. I’ve made so many new friends and they’re super sweet”

“…and you don’t have any boyfriends yet, right? You know you’re not supposed to date.”

“No! No, I don’t”

“I’m just messing with you kiddo”

“Oppa!!! Don’t do that”

“Sorry, but you know I love teasing you”

“I know”

“Hey listen jieun, I have to go but I’ll try to be here on Christmas arraso”

“Arraso oppa, take care”

They ended the call. Jieun was happy that kiseop called her after a while. Jieun was done eating breakfast. She washed the dishes and went to her closet to find an outfit to wear. She looked at everything she had but nothing caught her attention until she spotted a floral cloth. She pulled it out and saw it was a cute sundress.

“This is perfect” beamed jieun. She finally found something she could wear. She hung the dress on her door so it could be easy just to grab it and get ready. Now all she had to do is waiting until its 1:30 for her date. She lay on her bed doing nothing. She quickly got bored.

“Nothing to do”

Just then her phone rang. It was lizzy calling her.

“Hey lizzy” answered jieun

“Hey there jiji” exclaimed lizzy”So, did you find a dress to wear”

“Yup, it’s a cute floral dress I found lying around in my closet”

“Jjinja, send me a pic”

“Arraso”

Jieun sent lizzy the picture of her dress.

“Omo jieun, its cute”

“Thanks, I hope suho thinks it’s okay”

“Of course he will…so do you have anything to do today”

“Not really, just waiting for my date”

“You’re so lucky! Jjinja jieun, I wish I was you”

“It’s only a date”

“Yeah with the prince charming, you have no idea how many girls would die if they had a date with him. I know I would”

“You have no idea how many girls would kill me if they figured out I have a date with him especially hyuna and yoona. I see the way they look at a girl that’s even 1 inch away from suho. It’s really scary.”

“Oh, that’s true but don’t worry because gyuri and I got your back”

“Thanks, and I got your back too”

They were talking until jieun heard the doorbell ring.

“Who can that be” wondered jieun

“Is everything okay” asked lizzy

“Yeah, someone’s at my door”

“What if its suho and he came here early just to see you”

“I don’t think it’s him”

“Whatever…see you soon jiji”

“Bye unni”

They stopped the conversation. Jieun went down stairs to see who’s at the door.  She opened the door and saw Kris. Jieun was shocked to see him.

“Omo, what are you doing here?” she asked

“I’m here for tutoring” he replied

She forgot that Kris was going to come to her house for tutoring today. She didn’t want to tell him to go home because she had a date today.

*Crap I forgot. I should tell him to come another day but then he would have come here for no reason…I’ll just let him stay for a while then he can leave*

Kris knew what she was thinking about just by the expression of her face also Chen told him.

*I know you don’t want me here and I don’t want to be here but I would’ve missed a perfect opportunity to put the plan in action plus that jackass Chen wouldn’t let me sleep in* he thought

~~~Kris’ flashback~~~

“Wake up” whispered a voice in Kris’ ear. Kris just ignored it.

“Wake up” the voice got louder but still he ignored it.

“Damnit Kris, wake up” shouted the voice. Kris got pissed by whoever was disturbing, so he slowly opened his eyes to see who it was.  It was Chen.

“What the do you want” groaned Kris

“Do you remember what day it’s today” said Chen

“Yeah, its “leave Kris alone so he can sleep day” Kris replied

“Pshh, there’ll never be a day for that” murmured Chen

“What you say”

“I said that today is Suho’s date with jieun”

“So….”

“Get your out of bed and continue with the plan”

“Can I do it another day”

“Hell no, do you want to make suho suffer or not”

“But today is a damn Saturday”

“Who cares? You’re going to get your out of bed and continue your plan”

They fought for a while but Chen ended up winning. So he made Kris get ready and kicked him out of the house so he can go to jieun.

“Imma kill that once I get home” said Kris

~~~end of flashback~~~

“So, are we going to study outside?” asked Kris

“Oh mianhae, come in” said jieun

Kris was amazed to see her house. Everything was neat, organized and clean just like rich people’s houses. 

*Damn, the house is freaking proper*

Jieun guided kris to the dining room where they’ll be studying. Kris was still looking at the inside of the house.

*it’s so huge…wonder how many people live here*

“Um…you can sit here while I go get my books” smiled jieun

While jieun went to go get her books, Kris looked at the photos of her and kiseop over on the corner of a small coffee table.

“This must be her brother or cousin”

He kept looking at the photos when he spotted an interesting photo. It was a picture of jieun when she was a little kid. He started at it for a while then automatically smiled at it without knowing he did.

*Ha, it’s her as a little kid…she looks adorable. Wait, did I just say she was adorable again? What the hell is wrong with you* he thought

“I’m back” announced jieun

Kris put the picture down pretending he didn’t look at it.

“So, what do you want to start on first” asked jieun

“Um…I don’t know” replied Kris

“Well, what did you find hard on the surprise test he gave us”

“Mostly everything”

“Okay then we’ll start from square 1”

They studied for hours and hours. Jieun didn’t keep an eye on the time but Kris did. He kept on stalling and asking random questions so she can focus on him instead of the time and it was working. It was already 5:30, past her time for the date.

~~~Suho POV~~~

It was already 5:30 past our time for the date. I did tell her to come at 1:30 but I guess she could have lost track of time. Anyways, I was waiting for her at the park. I wanted to call her but I was worried she wouldn’t pick up because she was getting ready so I left it alone. I waited for about 15 more minutes but she still didn’t come so I decided to call her. I did, no one answered for a minute then I heard a voice that wasn’t hers


Hey guys sorry if the chapter isn't long enough.I had no internet connection for a while so I wasn't able to update that much but anyways enjoy my wonderful subbies!!!!!!!!!!