Chapter 16

Do you really love me

 

Kris was confused, literally confused. He didn’t know if he was just imagining things or if he was really in love. He needed to talk to someone so he decided to call Tao since he understands him better. He was waiting impatiently for Tao to answer.

“Come on panda lover pick-up”

Finally, Tao answered.

“What is it?” asked Tao in a sleepy voice. Kris could tell he was tried but he didn’t care that much.

“Tao, can I ask you something?” asked Kris

“What…” replied Tao

“If a person can’t stop thinking about another person and they always feel happy when that person is with them and if that person can’t help feel their heart beat when that certain person is with them then does that mean they’re in…Love?”

“Bwoh?!!”

“If a person…”

“No I understood you the first time”

“Then why’d you say what”

“Umma kept bugging me”

“Oh…answer my question”

“Yes…”

“Yes what?”

“That’s the answer to your question…a yes”

“Bwoh?”

“The freaking answer is a YES because that person has feelings for that certain person that they can’t control then that person is in love”

“Oh…”

“Does that answer your question…by the way, why did you want to know this?”

“No reason…”

“Okay…don’t call me at night again; I want to have a good rest”

“Whatever”

Tao hung up the phone leaving Kris in more confusion.

“No it can’t be true…it can’t. I only wanted to make suho suffer not fall in love with the girl he’s in love with…what do I do?”

He was pacing in his room thinking of how he could stop this.

“Maybe if I stop seeing her then…no the plan wouldn’t work…maybe if I try not to think about her then…”

He did that; he tried not to think about her but it didn’t work. All he could see in his head was jieun and her cuteness, her smile, her caring personality, and the cute mistakes she makes. He couldn’t get those out of his head and he didn’t want to get rid of it. Deep inside he wanted to keep these and not let go but on the outside he had to.

“Why…why can’t I stop thinking about you? Why do you make me feel this way?”

He was banging his head until he couldn’t take it anymore. It gave him a major headache. He lay on his bed thinking and thinking.

“Why…why…why…why…why”

He kept repeating why until he fell asleep. Meanwhile jieun was having a situation too. She still thought about his smile and how he touched her lips. It made her blush until her face turned into a tomato.

“Omo, why do I keep thinking about it? He only smiled and did something but it wasn’t anything serious”

She was hugging her pillow still thinking about the moment. She couldn’t handle it anymore and started blushing again while hiding her face in her pillow.

“Pabo jieun, you should stop thinking about it”

She fell asleep still blushing. It was bright and sunny today. Kris woke up feeling tried and still confused.

“Do I have to go to school today?” he asked himself

He was heisting about his choice but he remembered the dean saying if he misses on day of school then he gets detention due to records of numerous absences.

“ing dean”

He got ready and walked to school. He was feeling exhausted since he kept waking up in the middle of the night yelling out “No”. He was walking when he saw jieun coming along the path way.

“, she there”

He wanted to walk away but he couldn’t move. Something inside him told him to wait for her. He watched her come his way. He felt happy every time he saw her. Jieun saw him as she walked to school. She felt happy when she saw him.

“Annyeong Kris” greeted Jieun

He didn’t say anything just looked at her with his sleepy eyes.

“You look sleepy” noticed jieun

“I am” he replied

“Didn’t get enough sleep?” she asked

“Not really” he replied

“Had trouble sleeping”

“A lot”

“Then you should have stayed home”

“I wanted to but I would’ve gotten detention”

“Why?”

“The dean told me he would give me detention it I miss a day”

“Jjinja”

“I missed school a lot so I had to make up for it”

“Oh…did you have a nightmare”

“I don’t get nightmares”

“Oh, so why did you have trouble”

“It was nothing”

“Okay, just making sure”

*It was actually something…something about you; you kept me awake all night and know I can’t stop thinking about you* he thought 


This is my thrid update.I wanted to update as much as i can since I'm watching the NEW YEARS parade so hope you enjoy and HAPPY NEW YEARS MY AWESOME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!