Chapter 19

Do you really love me

 

The man got scared; jieun was hoping it was someone that could help her. The man saw it was a tall boy appearing from the shadow. Jieun saw him come out, she couldn’t see his face that well until he reached the light then she saw his face. A smile appeared on jieun face.

“Kris” beamed jieun

“Run along kid or you’ll get your kick” yelled the man trying to act tough but he still scared

“Don’t you mean it the other way around?” snapper Kris

“Boy, don’t act smart with me”

Kris just gave him a dirty look which pissed the man off. The man pulled jieun closer to him trying to piss Kris off.

“Let her go” demanded Kris

“She’s too precious to let go” said the man

The man started laughing pissing off Kris, and then he went up to him and punched him in the face. The man was on the ground crying in pain. Kris went to jieun, who looked terrified.

“Let’s go” said Kris

Jieun was about when she saw one of the men get back up.

“Kris watch out” warned jieun

Kris saw them coming towards them; he put jieun behind him. He gave jieun his phone.

“Call the guys” ordered Kris

Jieun did what he told her to do. She called Tao first.

“Yo kris” answered Tao

“Tao, help us” said jieun

“Jieun…what, where are you guys”

“Please come with the others, we are near the alley by the park”

“What’s happening?”

“Please hurry”. Jieun sounded scared. She watched Kris fight with both of the men. He punched and kicked them but they ended getting back up. Kris didn’t really have any scars on him until the men changed their plan. One of them went up to Kris while the other stayed behind. The man punched Kris but he punched him back. Kris wasn’t looking and the other man behind him tackled him. Kris fell to the ground. The man picked him up and held him while the other was getting ready to punch him. Jieun was screaming at them.

“No leave him alone”

She ran to them but the man pushed her back giving her bruises on her hands and legs.

“Stay out of the way” yelled the man

He turned back to Kris and punched him in the gut. Kris was choking up blood; jieun was crying and screaming. The man punched him a couple of times in the guts and Kris had blood oozing from his mouth. He had scars all over his face and blood coming from his head.

“This is what you get for acting smart with me boy” laughed the men. They weren’t paying attention when someone sneaked up behind him and kicked him down. Jieun looked to see it was Tao and the others. Luhan ran to jieun while the others were beating them up.

“Are you okay jieun” asked luhan

“Kris is badly hurt” cried jieun

Luhan looked at Kris’ condition; he was shocked and terrified.

“Please we need to take him to the hospital right now” begged jieun

Luhan called the hospital to send them an ambulance. He sounded worried as well. Jieun went to Kris and tried to stop the bleeding. She took out a handkerchief and put it on his head. Luhan helped her, he ripped a sleeve of his jacket and wrapped around Kris’ arm. Lay and Tao were punching the men so hard that they lost their teeth’s.

“Yah stop fighting and help me” screamed luhan

Chen saw Kris condition; his mouth was wide open.

“Stop standing there and help me” snapped luhan

They stopped fighting leaving the men and helped jieun and luhan.

“Did you call…” asked lay

“I did and they better hurry” said luhan

Tao noticed jieun crying her eyes out; he tried to comfort her. The ambulance finally arrived and took Kris and jieun. Exo-m was on the ambulance with them as well looking after Kris and jieun. They arrived at the hospital and the doctors quickly took Kris inside the operating room while the nurse took jieun to heal her scars and bruises. Exo-m was waiting outside the operating room. Lay and xiumin were praying for Kris, luhan and Tao were leaning on the wall thinking and Chen was pacing around. Jieun came out of her room and Tao went to go get her. He saw she was in pain and tried to comfort her.

“He’ll be alright” Tao said to jieun

“It’s all my falut” jieun said softly

“No it’s not”

“It is, none of this would have happened if I was only careful”

“Don’t blame yourself for this, you didn’t know”

The doctor came out; everyone surrounded him.

“How is he doc?” asked Xiumin

“Well……he’s not dead” said the doctor

Everyone was in relief, they were happy Kris was still with them.

“But, he needs to stay in the hospital for a couple of days for medicine and for him to heal a little more” the doctor continued

“Can we visit him” asked Tao

“He’s sleeping right now maybe tomorrow”

“Arraso, thank you” said Chen. He led the guys out but jieun stayed back.

“Jieun, you coming” asked lay

“She has to stay here for medicine as well” the doctor butted in

“We’ll see you tomorrow too” said xiumin

They left while jieun was taken for some more medicine. The doctor put on some cream.

“I know you said he’s sleeping but can I see him” asked jieun

The doctor was thinking about it and he agreed she could see him. After she got her medicine, jieun went to Kris’ room. His head was covered with a bandage and his arms were too. She looked at his scars and wanted to cry. She sat down next to him. Tears started coming out of jieun’s eyes.

“I’m sorry…….I’m really sorry that you’re here because of me….I should have been more careful, if I had then you would have been better…you wouldn’t have anything on you like those scars and bruises and you wouldn’t have these bandages on you…….please forgive me”

Jieun laid her head on his bed and cried herself to sleep. She was sleeping sitting on the chair next to him. An hour after an hour Kris woke up and found him wrapped up in bandages.

“Where the hell am I?”

He looked to his right and saw jieun next to him sleeping. He noticed the tears coming down. He felt sad inside, he never saw a girl cry like this except for his sister when she was about to lose someone precious to her. He watched her sleep; she looked like an angel. There was a tear coming down and he gently wiped it off her face. He didn’t want to see her cry anymore. He looked at her again and remembered. He thought about her more and more. He finally realized something he should have realized all this he was with her.

“I love you jieun” he whispered softly 


I did a double update,Bet you didn't see that coming LOL but anyways I'm doing this because next week i have school and i'm going to be really busy so I won't have time to update everyday only on Fridays, Saturdays and maybe sunday so be looking for the updates on those days.Thank you and enjoy the story everyone!!!!PLus leave a comment they are very much apperciated