Chapter 15

Do you really love me

 

Jieun went to English with Lizzy and Gyuri along with daesung. They entered the classroom when Mr. Hoon stopped them.

“What’s with the hold up?” asked daesung

“We are going to the library since they are going to use this classroom for a meeting” replied Mr. Hoon looking really happy.

He led the students to the library making them carry all their heavy books.

“I never knew books can be this heavy…I don’t want to carry it anymore” complaining daesung

“Stop complaining loser” snapped Lizzy

“But it’s so heavy…you want to carry it”

“Hello no!!! Carry it yourself lazy ”

“You want to carry it gyuri”

“If you don’t leave in 10 seconds then you die”

Daesung got the shivers then he looked at jieun. He didn’t want to ask her.

“I’ll kill you right now if you ask jieun to do it” snapped gyuri

Daseung was officially scared; he backed away from them bumping into more trouble. He bumped in to Kris who looked pissed.

“Watch where you’re going” roared Kris

“Y...y…yes sir” shuttered daesung

“You deserved that” murmured gyuri

They arrived at the library and Mr. Hoon told them too sit at a table of 5 for studying. Everyone did, gyuri, lizzy, and jieun sat with Amber and Nicole.

“Hey guys” beamed Nicole

“Hey girl, how you been” said Lizzy

“Hey, you must be jieun” said Amber to jieun

“Yeah”

“I’m amber”

“And I’m Nicole”

“Nice to meet you guys”

“Awe, she’s making new friends” awed Lizzy

“Settle down everyone, remember you’re in a library so keep your voices down” said Mr. Hoon

Everyone started to study or read quietly. Jieun didn’t really have nothing to do since she already studied and she was already done reading her books. Amber noticed it and she suggested jieun to go get a book form here.

“Oh yeah, I forgot” said jieun quietly

She got up and looked around for a good one that can keep her busy. She searched high and low but didn’t find one until she spotted one from her favorite author, Choi hyorin. Unfortunately, it was on a really high shelf and she was short so she couldn’t reach it but she wanted to read the book so badly. She tippy toed but it still didn’t work. She was going to give up when an arm reached for it. She turned around and saw Kris behind her. She was blushing since she was really close to him.

“Need this” said Kris handing her the book

“Um…yeah, thanks”

Kris walked to another section getting a book for him while jieun looked at him still blushing. She was never close to a guy like that. It was a first and she felt embarrassed. On the other hand, Kris wasn’t embarrassed about it at all. He felt a little happy then started to question himself.

*Why are you doing this * he thought

Suho saw everything and he was filled with rage. He couldn’t handle it anymore. He wanted to show Kris his fury but he didn’t want jieun to see. He couldn’t do anything. The bell rung and everyone was heading to their next class. Suho stayed behind to tell Kris off and he did. He went up to him and gave him a death stare.

“What do you want” said Kris

“I want you to leave her alone” snapped Suho

“Leave who alone”

“You know who I’m talking about, jieun I want you to leave her alone”

“Why?”

“Just don’t come near here”

“Why, are you getting jealous of her being with me most of the time?”

Suho didn’t say anything because Kris was right. He was jealous of jieun being with Kris most of the time instead of being with him.

“Just leave her” said suho and walked away

Kris looked at him walking away.

“I want to but I can’t not because it’s part of the plan but because…” Kris didn’t want to finish his sentence. He felt weird and mushy inside. He just walked out questioning himself “Why am I like this” and “Why do I feel empty when I’m not with her”. The day went on fast and to jieun, school ended in a minute. She walked outside feeling the warm breeze. She felt happy and refreshed. She was going to walk by herself again since gyuri had to leave early and lizzy got detention for chewing gum. She walked when she spotted Kris walking by himself. She wanted to walk with him.

“Kris, wait for me” called jieun

He turned around to see her. He was surprised yet he felt happy.

“What is it” he asked

“Want to walk together”

“Um…I guess”

She was joyful and he seemed happy as well. They walked and talked about different things like movies and what food they like. Jieun spotted an ice-cream truck.

“Want some ice cream?” she asked

“…sure…”

“What flavor do you want?”

“Um…strawberry”

“Omo, that’s the flavor I always get”

Jieun went to the truck and got them strawberry ice cream in a cup.

“Here you go” smiled jieun handing Kris his ice-cream

Kris ate his ice-cream with joy. It’s been a while since he ate ice-cream and he enjoyed it.

“You look really happy” said jieun

“It’s been a while since I had ice-cream”

“Really?!!”

“Yeah, I don’t really eat ice-cream that much”

Kris was smiling and it shocked jieun. She never saw him smile up until now. She liked his smile, it was warm and bright. Kris noticed her looking at him.

“Bwoh”

“Nothing”

She continued eating her ice-cream. She didn’t notice that she had a bit of ice-cream on her lips but Kris did.

“Jieun, you have something on your lip”

“Where”

“On the right”

“Here?”

“No my right”

“Here?

“A little up”

“Here?”

“Anni, here let me”

Kris gently wiped the ice-cream off her lips. Jieun started to blush, her cheeks were super red.

*He just touched my lips* she thought

*Did I just touch her lips* he thought

Both were surprised, it was silent for a while.

“Um…I should probably go home. It’s getting late, you should go home too” jieun suggested

“Oh yeah um…see you later and…thanks for the treat” said Kris

*He said thank you* thought jieun

They walked home. Jieun reached her home and took and warm shower. She came out and sat on her bed thinking of what Kris did and said. She touched her lips and started to squeal. On the other hand, Kris came home and lay on his bed.

“I touched her lips and said thank you…”

He was shocked at his own behavior.

“No…no I can’t be like this…I can’t just…I think I’m sick”

He looked at himself in the mirror and took his temperature.

“Nope, I ain’t sick…then what’s wrong with me”

He felt his heart beating super-fast.

“Anni I can’t feel this way no no no no no…I can’t be in…LOVE”

He lay on his bed thinking.

“I think I am in…LOVE”


hey sorry for the short chapter been really busy so hope you enjoy