Chapter 23

Do you really love me

 

Suho was still hugging jieun making her more embarrassed then she’s ever been but at the same time she like his hug; it made her feel warm and happy.

“Um…suho” she said softly

He knew that she wanted him to stop hugging her and he did.

“Oh…I’m sorry if I did that out of the blue” apologized suho

“I…it’s okay…I should go home now”

“Do you want me to drop you home?”

“No…no it’s okay; I can go by myself”

Suho watched her walk home; he knew she felt uncomfortable.

*Maybe I shouldn’t have done that…anyways at least she didn’t see Kris today* he thought

Jieun reached home and ran up to her room. She sat on her bed and touched her forehead where suho had kissed her. She was blushing like crazy; she couldn’t believe that this just happen to her. The prince charming had hugged and kissed her; if anyone at school knew about then they would’ve killed her but luckily they’re on vacation. She tried to shake everything off her head.

“Control yourself jieun…control” she aid to herself “What time is it?”

She looked at her phone and saw 5 missed calls from Kris.

“Oh no, I didn’t answer him…I hope he’s not mad”

She dialed his number and called him back. Kris looked his phone and saw jieun caller ID. He wanted to answer but his mind was telling him not to so he left it alone. He was still upset about the whole scene and needed time alone. Jieun got impatient.

“Why aren’t you picking up…I hope he’s not mad at me”

She tried calling him again but he didn’t pick up then she left it alone. On the other hand, Kris was staring at his phone. Tao came outside and noticed Kris looking gloomy.

“Hey, what’s wrong” asked Tao

“I know why jieun hasn’t been answering her phone” said Kris

“Um…why”

“Because she spent her whole day with the ”

“He got her before you”

“And that bastard decided to make a move”

“Wait, he…”

“He hugged her but didn’t kiss her…I think”

“That …what you are going to do about it”

“Nothing…”

“Really…nothing…”

“He’s not my problem”

“So you’re going to let her go like that”

“I never said I was going to let her go”

“Then what are you going to do”

“Get him away from her”

“But how…….oh now I see how”

“Yup, I just need to be with her before him”

“So are you going to go to her house?”

“To be with her…yeah”

“Good luck”

Tao told Kris to come back to the party after the conversation was over but he still wanted to be alone. Tao left him. Kris looked up at the sky.

“I don’t need luck…I just need her”

The guys were all wore out in the morning. Kris walked out quietly and went to jieun’s place. He wanted to be there before suho could call her and take her away. His heart was telling him to get jieun some flowers but his mind was saying that’s a stupid idea. After arguing with himself he decides to get her a rose and say it was from the guys. He bought a bouquet of red roses and headed off to her house. He arrived and rang the doorbell. She came outside and was surprised to see him with roses.

“Are those for me?” she asked

“Um…yeah” replied Kris

“Did you get them for me” she asked him

“Um…the guys wanted to give it to you” he lied

“Oh, then tell them thank you…did you need something”

“Nothing really, the guys were sleeping so…”

“You felt a little lonely”

“Yeah…a little”. He rubbed his head.

“Come in” she said

He came inside and she told him he could sit down watch TV and relax like it was his own home.

“What are you going to do” he asked

“Well, my brother’s birthday is coming up so I thought I could make him a mini cake and send it to him”

“Do you need help?”

“Not really but did you want to help”

“If you don’t mind”

Jieun led Kris into the kitchen where she told him to get the flour and bowls out while she got the other ingredients.

“First, we need to melt the butter, crack the eggs, and put the flour in and….”

Kris was confused by all these steps; he couldn’t handle it.

“Hand me the butter and bowl please” asked jieun

Kris watched her as she get the basic things ready. He was amazed by her skills and thought she looked cute cooking.

“Can you hand me the flour bag”

Kris handed it to her and jieun had trouble opening it.

“Do you need help” he asked

“Um…yeah”

“Here”

Kris hand a little trouble himself; jieun giggled a bit. He finally opened it but some of the flour got on his face. Jieun was laughing her heart out.

“This isn’t funny” snapped Kris

“Yes it is” laughed jieun

Kris took some flour and a little on jieun’s face.

“Ha look who’s laughing now” he said

“It’s not funny” pouted jieun

They laughed and had fun while making the cake. Finally, the cake was complete and after it cooled down they decorated it blue and white, kiseop favorite colors. They cleaned up and went to the living room.

“That’s was fun” said jieun

“Yah and your brother going to like it a lot”

“I hope he does”

“By the way, where is he?”

“He’s in the military training newbies”

“Oh, so do you live with anyone else here?”

“Not really…I live alone; I was supposed to live with kiseop but you know”

“So where is your family…are they still in America”

“No they’re…they’re”

Jieun stared to break down into tears. Kris knew why she was doing this and he felt guilty that he asked her this in the first place. Her parents were gone and kiseop was the only one she had but since he’s in the military, she can’t be with him.

“Look, I’m really sorry”

“No, it’s okay you didn’t know”

“No, I’m really sorry”

“It’s okay”. She tried to stop crying but she couldn’t, the tears were coming out like a waterfall. Kris couldn’t see the site of her crying. With thinking he pulled her in for a hug. She hugged him back.

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry I didn’t know and it was stupid of me to ask you this but please stop crying I can’t see you like this”

She was touched by his words. She felt safe, happy, and comfortable in his arms. She felt like she could trust him and that he wouldn’t let her down.

“I’m glad I met you Kris” she began “I feel like I can trust you”

He was happy to hear the words “trust you” from her. He released her from the hug and she stopped crying.

“Don’t cry anymore, arraso” he said. He patted her head making her smile yet blush at the same time. He said goodbye and left for home. Jieun went back and sat on the couch. She was thinking about how she felt safe with Kris, how he makes her happy and she feels comfortable around him. He heart was beating making her feel mushy inside. She was confused about her feelings.

“Eh what’s wrong with me…why am I feeling like this. First I feel like this when I’m around suho now I feel like this when I’m around Kris…what’s with my feelings…why do they make me feel this way. Wait, do I…like one of them?!!”


yay I updated but I'M SAD because i have school so i won't be able to update as much but i'l try anyways i hope this chapter wasn't confusing btw who do you guys think is a cuter couple kris and jieun or suho and jieun...leave a comment to let me know anyways enjoy