Chapter 4

Do you really love me

Kris fell down on the ground.Jieun was free from his grip.She didnt know what happened.She turned around and saw suho behind her.She was relived to see him.

"jieun are you ok"asked suho

She didnt say anything.She was too scared to speak.Suho was worried for her and he noticed jieun had a brusie on her arm.

"jieun,you have a brusie"

She looked at her wrist and saw it.

"Oh I do have a brusie"

"jieun we need to take you to the nurse"

Jieun agreed,Suho started to led her when Kris yelled",where the hell do you think you're going"

Both of them turned around and saw kris getting back up.Jieun was terrified and hide behind suho.Suho stood strong and protected jieun so kris wouldnt touch her.Kris came towards them looking furious.

"you think you can just push me to the ground and walk away like that"

Suho said nothing,he just stared at him.Kris looked pissed and grabbed suho by his collar.

" you're going to pay"

Suho still did nothing.This made kris more pissed off.Kris made a fist and was about to punch suho when he was stopped by mr.Hoon.

"YAH kris,what do you think you're doing trying to hurt students on campus.This behavior of yours is not accpetable at all.Now go to Mr.Lee's office NOW"

MR.Hoon led kris to the office.kris turned his head a little and saw suho helping jieun.He grew suspicious of suho's behavior around jieun.

*Why the hell is he protecting her.He never does this to girls unless.......*thought kris.

"jieun.jieun are you alright"cried gyuri as she was coming towards jieun.

"jieun!!!!!!"cried lizzy"are you hurt"

Lizzy and gyuri hugged jieun and checked for any brusies.They found one on her wrist.

"you are hurt.We need you to go to the nurse now"

Gyuri and Lizzy grabbed jieun and dragged her to the nurse.They left suho behind.Suho started to worry about jieun.

*What if kris tries to do this again......I cant leave her alone like that*thought suho

- - - -Nurses Office- - - - 

Gyuri ans Lizzy dropped jieun to the nurse.They asked if they could stay but jieun told them to go to their next class.Both of them hesitated at first but then they left.Jieun was in the office getting a bandage on her wrist.The nurse told jieun she had to stay here for the whole day sice her condition was bad.

"I'll let you go when class is over alright sweetie...hope you feel better"said the nurse

The bell rung and school was over.The nurse let jieun go.She was heading out when she saw suho.

"Suho,what are you doing here"asked jieun

"I was wondering i can walk you home"replied suho

"But...you dont have to"

"It's ok....I want to"

Jieun kept telling him he didnt have to but suho won over the conversation.They ended up walking home together.It was a little awkward for jieun since she never walked with a boy before except for her older brother.It was a silent walk.Even suho felt a little wierd.He could tell jieun was feeling uncomfortable.They went across a park.Suho had an idea to gog to the park.

"Jieun.want to go to the park"asked suho

Jieun looked at the park for a bit.The park looked really fun and she wanted to go.

"can we....if its k with you"

Suho nodded his head and they went to the park.Jieun was like a little girl.She went on the swings and started to swing playfully.She was having fun and laughing.Suho saw her having so much fun he was happy.He saw her smile so beautifully his heart started to thump.

*Why is my heart thumping*he thought

"Suho"called jieun,"want to play on the swings"

Suho hesitated at first but when he saw jieun having so much fun he wanted to join.He went on the swings.He was a little shy at first but jieuntold him not to be.He started to swing and have fun.Suho and jieun were laughing and having so much fun they didnt realize the little kids looking at them.

"noona,can we have a turn"asked a little boy

Jieun stopped swinging and let the little boy go on it.The little boy had a little trouble swinging but jieun helped him.She started to play with the little boy.Suho watched play around.He was really happy to see her having so much fun.They had fun in the park and started to walk home again.They stopped by an ice-cream shop.Suho asked jieun if she wanted some.She said yes but she told him she was going to pay for it.

"Its ok jieun i can pay"

"aniya...i'll pay.You helped me alot today and you deserve a little treat"

Jieun won the agruement.Suho felt a little upset that she payed for him.

"jieun you should have let me pay"

"aniya.....just leave it alone ok suho"

They ate thier ice cream.Jieun got whipped cream on her nose.She didnt notice until suho told her.She left embrassed and whiped it off quiclky.Suho started to chukle at her cuteness and his heart started to thump again.*Whats wrong with me*he thought

They finished their ice-cream and continued walking.They finally arrived at jieun's house.

"thanks for walking me home"

"Your welcome and if you need anything else then here's my number"

They said farewell to each other and suho walked home.

 - - - -Suho's POV- - - -

I arrived home after dropping jieun off.Umma was a little worried since I didn't come home early in the limo.I told her to calm down and she did but umma kept on asking me questions.I told her I walked a girl home and she got excited.She kept asking if the gril was pretty and nice,If she could cook well.She went to the maids and told them.I should ahve just kept my mouth shut.Umma going keep bothering me about it.I went up to my room and took a shower.

I started to think about today.How my heart kept thumping when I was around jieun.I dont know why but everytime I see her she makes me happy and I end up blushing too.I never do that espically to the girls at school.They always fan girl sround me which can get annoying but she was different from them.I was done with my shower,put on clothes and layed on bed thinking about her.

I couldnt get her off my mind.Why was I thinking about her?Why does my heart thump when I see her?Why do I feel happy and blush when i see her?

Was I in LOVE with her?