Chapter 14

Do you really love me

 

Suho was confused who was on the phone, it wasn’t jieun’ voice at all.

“Yah, who’s this” suho asked anxiously

“I don’t need to tell you who I am” replied the voice “You already know who I am”

“What, I already know…”

Suho realized he did know who was on the phone.

“What the hell are you doing there, Kris?” suho was pissed

“Studying”

“You never study”

“People can change”

“…where’s jieun, you didn’t do anything to her”

“Hey, am not that bad of a person”

“Where is she?”

“She’s in her room getting books. Chill man chill, it’s not like you had something important with her today”

Suho froze after hearing “had something important”. They were going to have their date today and to suho it was important because he was going to have it with the girl of his dream.

“Hello anybody there” asked Kris

“…just leave her house” demanded suho

“Fine, whatever you say”. Kris hung up the phone leaving suho in shock. He had a feeling Kris knew about their date and did this just to ruin it.

*How the hell did he know about it* suho thought

He didn’t know what to do then decide to go to sehun’s house. He dialed sehun’s number and asked him to ask the rest of the guys over. He headed off to his house feeling anger inside. Meanwhile, Kris was waiting for jieun to come back so he could tell her that he’s leaving.

“Yah, I’m leaving” Kris told jieun

“You’re leaving already?” asked jieun

“Yeah…I’m tried”

“Oh, arraso hope you learned everything I taught you today”

“Yeah, whatever”

“Wait, are you coming tomorrow?”

“Um…depends”

“Here’s my number so you can let me know when you’re coming, arraso”

She gave him a paper with her number on it. He was a little shocked. He never got a girls number like this.

“Um, yeah thanks” Kris thanked her

“You’re welcome” smiled jieun

He started to blush.

*Yah, why am I blushing?!!* He thought

“Are you okay” jieun noticed

“Yeah I’m alright…um bye”

He quickly walked out of her house banging his head.

“Why the do you keep blushing.”

He walked home still banging his head and cursing at himself. Meanwhile, suho was at sehun’s place lying on the couch thinking of what Kris said to him over the phone.

“How the hell did he know…?”

“Hyung, you should stop thinking too much or your head will explode” said sehun trying to cheer him up

“My head isn’t going to explode but you’re right, I should stop thinking”

“Can I ask why you keep thinking?”

“…He called me”

“And what did he say”

“He was at jieun’s house and he knew I had a date with her”

“Wait, he knew you had a date with her…but how”

“I’m sure but that’s been on my mind for a while”

“What are you going to do about it?”

“For now nothing until I figure who tells Kris everything”

“Do you think he has a spy following us?”

“I’m not sure but I hope he doesn’t. For now on we have to be careful about our surroundings”

Back at jieun’s place, she was doing the laundry but something kept bothering her. She felt like she was forgetting about something she had been waiting for the whole week.

“Am I forgetting something?” she asked herself.

She walked into her room still thinking until she spotted the floral dress. She looks at then remembered that she had a date with suho, which was already done”

“OMO!!! I forgot all about it, I was too busy helping Kris that I didn’t keep track on the time!!! I hope suho isn’t mad…I should call”

She was about to call him then she thought he might ignore her.

“No, I should leave it alone”

She felt guilty that she didn’t remember her date then she got a phone call. It was Lizzy.

“Hey jiji how was the date”

“……………….”

“Hello, anyone there?”

“I….didn’t go”

“Bwoh?!!!”

Jieun explained everything to lizzy.

“Call him” suggested Lizzy

“I was going to but I’m afraid that he’s angry with me”

“Suho is an understanding person, just call him”

“But…”

“No buts just call him”

Lizzy hung up the phone leaving jieun in a troublesome situation. Jieun was going to call him but didn’t. She was still scared. She lay in her bed feeling guilty for the whole night. It was morning and it was time for her to get ready for school. She woke with red puffy eyes. She cried for half the night. She slowly got dressed and walked to school having her head down in shame. She was walking when she suho limo come up.

*Oh no, he might see me* she thought

She was trying to find a spot to hide when she saw a bush. Without thinking he hid behind it. On the other hand, suho thought he saw jieun.

“Wait was that her?”

He looked around for her but didn’t find her.

“Master, what are you looking for” asked the driver

“Nothing, let’s go”

They drove off but jieun didn’t notice so she still was hiding behind the bush.

*Is he gone*

She didn’t want to look until she felt a hand on her shoulder. She jumped back yelling out “I’m sorry”.

“You’re sorry for what” asked a familiar voice.

She looked up and saw Kris. She quickly stood up feeling embarrassed by the way she acted.

“Oh it’s nothing” she replied

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah”

She walked with him to school. It was silent for a while.

“So…can I ask you why you were screaming” asked Kris

“It’s nothing”

“You sure it’s nothing”

“Well….”

“Well what”

“I did something that might have made a person upset”

“Like what?”

“Um…missing an important event with them”

“Oh really, what kind of important event”

“Um…it’s nothing really…”

“Whatever”

“You like using that a lot”

“Using what”

“Whatever”

“Because you can answer any question with it”

“How”

“Whatever”

“That didn’t make any sense”

“Whatever”

“But…oh now I see”

“Told ya”

“Hahahaha”

“Why are you laughing?”

“Because you’re funny”

“Does everything I say seem funny to you”

“Most of the time”

“Why you”

They laughed all the way to school. Kris started to blush again. He was going to bang his head when he realized that it give him a headache so he left it alone.

“Thanks” said jieun to Kris

“For what”

“For making my day”

“Oh….”

“Aren’t you going to say you’re welcome?”

“Pff, I don’t say these things”

“Wae”

“Because I don’t”

“Okay…bye”

Jieun waved bye to Kris, she was going to Lizzy. Kris watched her walk away, he felt weird when she left him plus he also felt like he wanted her to be with him more.

*What’s wrong with me? Why do I keep feeling like this when I’m around her* he thought

“Yo Kris” said Chen.

“So how did the plan go?” Tao asked

“Was it a success?” asked xiumin

They kept asking him different kinds of questions that irritated him.

“Shut up!!! Damn, you guys won’t even let me talk” snapped Kris

“Just tell us how the plan went” Luhan kept bugging him

“She didn’t go on her date plus suho called and he sounded pissed when he figured out I was at her house”

“That jackass deserves it” Lay laughed

They were all laughing and making new plans while Kris was looking back at Jieun.

*Why do I feel this way when I’m with you*

Chen noticed him looking back. He started getting suspicious about Kris.

*Does he like her too? Hope he doesn’t or it’s going to be trouble* Chen thought

Jieun was walking to the library when she saw suho come out. She wanted to hide again but there was nowhere to so she hid her face behind her book hoping he wouldn’t see her. Apparently, suho knew it was her. He could tell by the way she was acting.

“Jieun, can I talk to you” said suho approaching her.

“Um…I have to be somewhere”

Jieun was about to run away when suho grabbed her arm.

“Please, can we talk?”

“…alright…”

They went to the place where suho asked her on the date. Jieun felt really guilty, she couldn’t get that feeling out of her.

“Jieun…” started suho

“I’m sorry that I didn’t come…I was helping Kris study and I got carried away with the time and…and….please don’t be mad at me”

“I’m not mad”

“You’re not?”

“No, I just wanted to know why you didn’t come, that’s all”

“So, you’re not mad”

“Nope”

“Oh, that’s a relief. I thought you were”

“It was only an accident”

“But I still feel sad for not going with you”

“It’s alright…maybe we can go another time”

“Arraso, anyways see you later”

Jieun was super happy that he wasn’t mad at her. Suho watched her go.

“I wasn’t mad with you, only the person that was with you” he said to himself