chapter 8

Do you really love me

 

Jieun’s POV

It was 12:45 in the afternoon. Just a few more hours and school would be over and I can finally go home a rest but first I got to get through history class. I don’t like history it’s my least and worst subject of all time. The worst part about it is the teachers. In America they’re super mean and give a ton of homework to do, so I hope the teacher here isn’t like that. I reached my history class; just as I was about to go in I saw suho coming this way.

“Oh suho, what are you doing here” I asked

“This is my next class” replied suho

“You have history 4th period too?!” I felt stupid when I asked that. Of course he has it with me; he just said so. Suho noticed that I was yelling at myself.

“Um….jieun, are you ok” he asked

“Oh!!!!! Me……yes”

He just smiled at my silliness. His smile was so beautiful and heartwarming, now I can see why the girls at this school call him prince charming. I lost myself at his smile when he called my name.

“Jieun, we should go inside before we get late” said suho

I quickly got out of my gaze and hurried inside.

Suho’s POV

I saw jieun walking to history class. I was really happy to see that most of her classes are the same as mine. I saw her turn around and she noticed me. My heart froze for a bit; I kept telling myself to calm down.

“Oh suho, what are you doing here” she asked

I answered her question and she asked another one then I noticed her silently yelling at herself. I was chuckling at his cuteness. She is just too adorable. She noticed me laughing at her so I stopped and told her we should go inside or we’ll be late. She agreed and hurried inside.

Jieun’s POV

I went inside the classroom and suho introduced me to the teacher. Her name was Ms.Choi; she seemed very nice. Ms.Choi told me to sit in front of suho. Suho gladly guided me to my seat and then class began.

“Alright class, take out your textbook and turn to page.107” said Ms.Choi

Everyone was taking out their textbooks. I was about to do the same when I realized that I never got myself a history textbook. I started to panic a bit when a felt someone poke my back. I turned around and saw suho giving me a textbook.

“Here it’s my partners but you can borrow it for today then after school we can go get one for yourself” he said

I was really thankful for suho. He saved my day. I showed a huge smile and thanked him again.

Suho’s POV

The teacher told us to get our textbooks out. Everyone did except for jieun. I noticed her panicking about not having a textbook. I felt sad for her and didn’t want her to get in troble so I looked to see if my partner, who was absent, had a spare she could borrow. I searched in his messy desk and finally found one. I softly poked jieun’s back. She turned around and I gave her the book. She thanked me so many 3 times and gave me a huge smile. I started to lose control when she smiled. Her smile was really pretty. I finally got out of my gaze when Ms.Choi handed us a worksheet to do.

No One’s POV

Everyone in the class started to do the worksheet she handed out. It was silent and peaceful for a while when someone opened the swung the door open that it made a huge boom. All of the students except jieun looked to see who opened it so loudly. Everyone gasped when they him come in. suho was furious when kris came inside the class.

*What is he doing here*thought suho

“Excuse me Mr.Wu fan, what are you doing here” asked Ms.Choi

“I’m here for history, what else would I be doing here” replied kris

“But you have P.E this hour”

Kris got a little annoyed with all the questions she was asking; he handed her his new schedule. The teacher was amazed yet a little upset when she saw this.

“Hmm…alright go find an empty seat and get your textbook out.”

Kris was searching around for a vacant seat when he spotted one next to jieun and in front of suho. It was a perfect time for his plan to begin. He went to the empty seat and sat down then he turned around to suho and gave him a little smirk. This made him more furious. Kris turned back to the front and peeked at jieun.

*Hmm, what should I do first…maybe introduce myself….ha, no way that’s stupid besides I don’t know how to be nice to girls anyways…..DAMNIT, I should have thought of something before coming here*thought kris

While kris was thinking of a plan jieun’s pencil fell down under his chair again. Jieun noticed her pencil was gone; she tried to look for it but couldn’t find it. Suho noticed jieun looking for her pencil, he tried helping as well. Suho spotted the pencil near kris, he wanted to tell jieun but then he was afraid kris might do something to her but he knew jieun needed her pencil so she could finish her work. Before suho could do anything, kris already picked up the pencil.

“Yah new girl, watch where you drop your pencils” said kris

Jieun turned to face kris. She was surprised to see him here yet a little scared.

“Are you going to take your pencil or should I keep it” said kris

Jieun grabbed the pencil from kris and started doing her work.

*When did he come*thought jieun

She looked at kris for a bit then turned her head away when he turned his face to hers. Kris knew he scared jieun but he needed jieun to like him so the plan could work.

“Hey new girl” said kris

“YES” said jieun quickly

“….look I know you’re scared of me or whatever but I didn’t mean to scare you like that….I just have some anger issues” said kris “so……I’m…sor…r…y”

Jieun giggled which made kris mad.

“YAH, why are you giggling” asked kris

“…because it’s funny how someone like you has trouble saying sorry to a girl” answered jieun

“HUH??”

“Um…never mind”

Jieun started to do her work but kris wanted the conversation to go on especially when suho was watching.

“Hey um…I didn’t catch your name” said kris

“I’m jieun….song jieun”

The bell rand after jieun introduced her name to kris. Everyone was packing their things. Jieun was about to leave when kris stopped her.

“Oh yeah I didn’t say my name…I’m kris”

Jieun just smiled, it made kris feel weird so he left. Sehun and chanyeol were coming towards history class to pick suho up. They stopped when they saw kris come out of the class.

“What the hell is he doing here” asked sehun “Doesn’t he have P.E or something”

Kris was walking towards them. Chanyeol gave him a glare when he passed by.

They kept walking when they saw jieun come out. Sehun got really excited to see the one suho likes.

“She’s really pretty isn’t she” beamed sehun. Chanyeol nodded his head. Sehun wanted to say hi but jieun walked the other way.

“Don’t worry sehun, you can meet her later when suho brings her to us” said chanyeol

They finally saw suho come outside and he looked pissed.

“What’s wrong hyung” asked chanyeol

“He came…..” said suho

They both knew he was referring to kris.

“Why was he there”asked sehun

“I really don’t know but I know he’s up to something” replied suho

Suho told them he needed time alone. Both sehun and chanyeol were heartbroken to see their precious hyung upset. Chanyeol grabbed sehun and whispered something in his ear.

“You know what to do right sehun” asked chanyeol

“yeah, you go get the guys and I’ll find jieun” replied sehun

Sehun hurried along to find jieun while chanyeol was trying to find the guys.

“I promise that we won’t let jieun near kris” said chanyeol