Chapter 18

Do you really love me

 

Kris walked around the park still thinking about her then he went to the flower store. He bought a bouquet of red roses. He walked to the opposite direction of the park going to an open area. He walked to a cemetery; he went to the far corner and stopped at a grave. He laid the bouquet there. The written words on the stone said” Rest in peace out little princess, may god watch over you, Jessica”

“It’s been a while since I saw you big sis…” Kris started talking to it.

“I wish you were still here with us sis then you could help me in the situation I’m in…I really don’t know how to handle it I mean I just wanted to make a plan to make suho suffer like he made…you; I wanted to pay him back for what he did but now I’m not sure if I want to continue it…the girl who is in the plan, just makes my heart beat and now I can’t stop thinking about her but suho loves her and…I just don’t know what to do”

Tears started to come out of his eyes.

“I wish you were still with us”

He left the grave; he still had tears fall from his eyes. He wiped them off so no one would see.

“Damn these tears”

He arrived home late; his eyes were puffy due to him crying. He went to the bathroom and took a shower. He came out and looked in his mirror then he remembered jieun’s reflection. He wiped his eyes to get the image out of his mind but he still saw her reflection.

“Why…why are you still in my mind”

He went to his bed and thought for a while. He remembered everything Tao, Chen, and suho said to him. They were in his head storming around like a tornado.

“I know you like her……stay away from her….yes then that person is in love…..”

He couldn’t handle it anymore.

“Get out of my head you stupid thoughts”

He tried to sleep but ended up cursing at himself because of his thoughts. Meanwhile, suho was having trouble sleeping as well. He couldn’t stop thinking about Kris ruining everything and how he knew what he was doing. It’s been on his mind for a while.

“How did he know everything, from me liking jieun to the date….I have to be careful of  who’s around me….I wonder if jieun is doing anything tomorrow, I want her to come over”

Suho was going to call her then he realized she’s still asleep.

“I’ll call her tomorrow”. He went to sleep but he still had some hard times.

The next day jieun woke up super early. She went to the living room and watched her favorite drama “Ohlala couple”. She loved the drama so much. She was watching when her phone started ringing.

“I bet its Lizzy again”

She went answered the call but to her surprise it wasn’t Lizzy. It was suho.

“Hey jieun” greeted suho

“Annyeong, suho…can I ask why you called this early?” asked jieun

“Um…I was wondering if you would like to come over?”

“To your house…..”

“Um…yeah”

“I would love to…what time”

“You can come right now, if you want”

“Arraso, I’ll call you when I reach their”

“Okay”

“Wait suho”

“Yeah…”

“I…don’t know where you live”

“I’m sorry about that; I’ll text you the address”

“Thanks”

Jieun went to go get ready. She took a shower and put on a nice light pink sundress. She adored sundresses and since it was summer she could wear all the sundresses she has. She walked to suho house humming SHINee’s song “Up and Down. She was smiling brightly; she looked like an angel and the boys that passed by looked back and stared. She arrived at suho’s house and knocked on the door soflty. She waited for someone to open it and a maid did.

“Hello there, may I ask who you are here to see” asked the maid politely

“Annyeong I’m a friend of suho” replied jieun sweetly

“Oh, so you are jieun; suho been talking about you a lot”

“He does?!!”

“Yes, a bit but not too much”

“Jieun, you’re here” beamed suho

“Hey suho” smiled jieun

“I’ll leave you two alone” said the maid then went off

“Glad you could make it” smiled suho

“I had nothing else to do” giggled jieun

“Come in”. Suho led jieun inside his house. She was amazed by everything in his house. It was neat and proper like her and it looked like a palace.

*No wonders why people call him prince charming* she thought

Suho noticed hoe jieun was amazed by his home. He thought she was cute like usual. Jieun saw a woman who had the same color hair and eyes as suho.

“Well, who do we have here?” asked the lady

“Umma, this is a fellow classmate of mine song jieun” introduced suho

“Annyeong Mrs….” Bowed jieun

“You can just call me hyemi” smiled hyemi. She was pleased to see jieun was respectful.

“Well you two have a good time together” said hyemi then left them. Suho showed jieun around his home since she was amazed by it but one thing that caught her eyes the most was the piano. She would play the piano with her brother back in America.

“You like the piano?” asked suho

“Oh yeah, I used to play it with my brother back in America” replied jieun

“Do you want to play it?”

“Can I?”

“Go ahead besides no one really plays it in my home”

Jieun was excited; she went to the piano suho followed behind. She sat on the chair-bench and tried to remember the song she would play. Suho noticed she was having trouble so he decides to help her by playing a key. He sat down next to her and started playing. Jieun listened to him play a beautiful song then she tried to do it. She messed up on a couple but suho guided her. After a while she got the hang of it. Suho watched her play; he was mesmerized by her beauty. She noticed him looking at her sweetly and started to get a little shy. She almost messed up again then suho pointed it out.

“You’re about to hit G not H”

“Oh, sorry”

“No its okay; your amazing jieun”

“I’m not even close, I kept messing up”

“Practice makes perfect”

They laughed and jieun saw the time. It was really late.

“I have to go” said jieun

“You sure you can’t stay for dinner”

“Thanks for your offer but I have to go, it’s really late”

“You want me to walk you home”

“No thanks, I’m fine walking”

She left his house but suho got worried. It was really dark and he was scared something might happen to her.

“Please don’t let anything happen to her”

She walked home in the cold night. She felt a little chilly but she didn’t have a warm jacket on.

“Pabo jieun, you should have taken a jacket”

She was shivering, she walked a little faster to home but then she stopped. She heard footsteps behind her.

“Hey baby you look cold why don’t you come here and let me give you a hug” teased a voice from behind. She didn’t look back just kept walking.

“Come sweetheart, we don’t bite” said another

She just kept walking then she felt her legs running. She ran away from them but they were right behind her. One of the men grabbed her arm.

“Anni please let go” begged jieun

The other man looked at her from head to toe. He was pleased with what he saw.

“And let an angel like you go”

Jieun struggled trying to escape but the men were too strong.

“Come on sweetie, let us have some fun with you” one of then laughed

They were dragging her to a corner. She was screaming out help but no one heard her.

“Stop screaming already” yelled one of the men

“Let her besides no one would here” laughed the other

She thought she was helpless and couldn’t do anything. The men laughed when one of them heard a sound. One of them went to go look out while the other stayed with her. He looked everywhere but didn’t see anybody. He turned around and someone punched him in the face. The other one went to see what happening, dragging jieun along the way. He saw his friend down on the ground in pain then he saw a boy appear from the shadow. The man got scared and started freaking out.

“Who the is you??” yelled the man


Sorry if it's a bit confusing.................