Chapter 3

Do you really love me

"Good morning Mr.Hoon,I'm really sorry I'm late"apologized suho

"oh no,It's alright.Please take a seat suho"said Mr.hoon

Suho took a seat.Girls were giggling and smiling.They wouldn't stop staring at him.

"Hello ladies how have you been"said suho sweetly to all the girls in the class"

All the girls in English class were about to faint.Suho just chuckled at their behavior.

"Omo,he soooooo dreamy"said lizzy

"How come he gets to say ladies and I don't"complained daesung

"Because he is a gentlemen and you're not"snapped lizzy.

Daesung stuck his tongue out and lizzy threw a paper ball at him.jieun giggled at them,while gyuri looked at them in a wierd way.The bell rung and 1st period was over.Jieun grabbed her thing and was about to leave when she was stopped by Mr.Hoon.

"Oh jieun,do you know your way around campus"asked Mr.Hoon

"Um..not really"

"Arraso....suho please come here"

"yes Mr.Hoon,you called for me"

"Suho this is jieun,our new student from america"

"Annyeong,Jieun imnida"

"Annyeong jieun,how are you"

"jieun isn't familar with the campus,so I was wandering if you can show her around.I'll dismiss you both from your 2nd and 3rd periond if thats alright with you suho"

"Oh,I don't mind showing her around"

"Thank you.I'm sure she will be fine after the tour"

They finished their conversation and Mr.Hoon sent them outside.

"How's the first day of school jieun"asked suho

"um...it's good"answered jieun shyly

"You don't have to be shy jieun"

Jieun gave a little smile to suho.Suho smiled at her cute behavior.He led her around the school.Thet wen to the science lab,library,cafeteria,the lockers,and he showed her where her classes were.They went everywhere except the gym.Suho led her to the gym.Jieun was amazed to see the gym.This gym was bigger than the one in america.

"Wow!!!!It's sooooo big"exclaimed jieun

"Is it really that big"

"Well....it's bigger than the one in my old school"

Jieun went to one side of the gym to the other exploring the hugeness.Suho watched her.He smiled at her cute behavior,then started thinking.

*She's different from the other girls here.Usally they would always be shy to be around me but...she's different*thought suho

"Ummm......do we have to go anywhere else"asked jieun

"I'm not sure...have i showed you all the places.I really can't remember sice its such a big school"

"Is there a music room here"asked jieun

"yes there is.....want to go check it out"

Jieun nodded her head in a cute way it made suho blush a bit.

*she's so adorable......wait why am i blushing*thought suho

They went to the music room.Jieun was excited to see alot of instruments.She started acting like a little girl.Suho noticed her behavior and started chucking.Jieun noticed him and stopped.She was embrassed.

"I'm....sorry if I acted....silly"said jieun shyly

"No no its ok.I dont mind if you act silly around me....its that"

"that what"

"girls dont usally act like this around me.They always try to act mature which is ok but their not showing the true personality.You're...different from them and......I like that about you"

Jieun started to smile.Suho blushed when she smiled.He couldn't help but notice her beautiful smile.His heart started to beat faster inside.

*Why am i feeling like this*he thought

"suho..are you alright"

Suho looked at jieun.She was worried a bit.He nodded his head to let her know he was ok.She was a little relived.

"We should be heading to 4rd period...can i see your schedule"

She handed him her paper.He was surprised and happy to see that most of her classes are with him.

"oh jieun,most of your classes are with me"

"jjinja"

"yup,so let walk together to 4rd period"

She agreed to but as they were walking,jieun felt a little shy around him,also nervous.There were a couple of girls looking at them.They gave her dirty looks.Suho noticed jieun looking anxious the he noticed the girls giving her dirty looks.

"jieun if there is anything you need then come talk to me ok."

She looked at him with a blank face.

"I'm here for you...chingu"

She smiled when he called her chingu.She was happy to be friends with him.They arrived at class and was about to go in when the bell rang.Everybody started to come out.Jieu  almost got lost in the herd of students when suho pulled her out.

"be careful jieun.dont get lost in the crowd ok"

He smiled at her then left when he saw lizzy and gyuri come out.Lizzy looked jealous while gyuri laughed at her.

"jieun you are soooooo damn lucky"said lizzy

"how am i lucky"

"JIEUN!!!!you spent half the day walking around with the prince.You know how rare that is to happen to a girl not only at school but anywhere"

"Damn lizzy calm down"

"how can i calm down...she is freaking lucky plus i THINK suho likes her which is not fair"

"wait...what do you mean by that"

"lizzy shut up.YOU'RE confusing jieun.It's only her first day and your being crazy"

"I'm not crazy"

Lizzy and gyuri started to argue when jieun stopped it.

"ummm guys....please stop......lets all go eat now.....I'm kind of hungry"

Both of them stopped and walked with jieun to the cafeteria.All three of them got sandwiches.Jieun finished first while the others were finishing thier drinks.They had plenty of time to spare.Lizzy kept talking about suho and gyuri kept tryind to shut her up.Jieun just watched them agrue.She giglgled at their behavior.Jieun wasnt paying any attenion to where she was walking to.She carelessly bumped into somone and accidently spilled soda on them.

"omo mianhae jjinja mian...."

She looked up and froze.The person she bumped into was the same person she bumped ino this morning,kris.Kris had soda spilled all over his uniform and he look pissed.

"What the hell!!!!!"shouted kris

He looked up to see who did this and was super pissed when he saw it was jieun

"damn its you again.Why dont you watch where you're going"snapped kris

Jieun was really scared.She kept her head down.Lizzt and gyuri were watching.Both of them were pissed at kris for yelling at jieun.Lizzy stepped up and started shouting at kris.

"YAH why dont you watch where you're going "yelled lizzy"Its your damn falut not hers"

Kris looked pissed.He gave lizzy a face.Lizzt got scared and backed away.She grabbed jieun hand and pulled her back as well.Kris stopped both of them.Kris grabbbed jieun's wrist.Jieun was in pain,tear were forming in her eyes.

"im not letting you go easily"

Jieun was crying.Lizzy and gyuri were trying to help her but they were just too scared of him.

"please im really sorry...I'll be careful next time...please let me go"cried jieun

He didnt pay attention to her.Kris started to twist her wrist really hard.She was yelling in pain.She begged him to let go.He didnt then all of a sudden kris let go of jieun arm and fell to the ground.