chapter 21

Do you really love me

 

It was late at night and Kris couldn’t sleep that well. He still remembered those words the doctor told him. He was thinking back to the time when he didn’t care about her.

“I would have left her heartbroken if I still continued the plan…she would have not love anything again”

He felt selfish and stupid for doing all this. He didn’t want any more revenge but he couldn’t tell the guys he was in love with the enemies crush but he wanted to stop. He decided to tell the guys tomorrow well only Tao since he understands him more than the others but he didn’t want Chen to know. He knew Chen would do something to continue the plan. Chen was a selfish person who doesn’t care about anything; he’s worst then Kris.

“How do I explain this to Tao…I hope he understands”

On the other hand, jieun was in her room; she wanted to call Kris and check on him again but she thought he would be asleep so she left it alone.

“I hope he gets out of the hospital soon; I really miss him”

She was reading a book when she heard the home phone down stairs. She went to see who was calling her and it was Hyosung. She super happy they finally called her.

“Annyeong unni” answered jieun happily

“OMO jieun hiw are you” beamed Hyosung

“I been fine how about you guys”

“We’ve missed you so much”

“I missed you more”

“So how’s Korea?”

“It’s amazing, I made new friends and it’s so peaceful”

“Aww, I want to come”

“I want you guys to come too”

“We wish but you know my mom”

“Give the phone to her and let me convince her”

“She won’t fall for your tricks anymore”

“Jjinja, awww”

“I know, I would have given it to her but she won’t fall for its”

“Anyways, how’s the girls”

“They missed you a lot and zinger won’t stop crying”

“Tell her not to”

“I tried but she misses you so much”

“I wish I could visit”

“We wish you could too but you have to focus on your future, that’s way you were sent there”

“I know but…”

“Don’t worry about us”

“Arraso”

“I have to go; Umma’s coming so call me again soon”

“I will”

“Bye

“Bye”

Jieun was super happy that her old friends called her after such a long time. She was jumping around like a little kid. She went to her room with a huge smile on her face. She fell on her bed and laughed. She fell asleep with a huge smile in her face.

It was morning and Kris was up on his feet feeling way better then yesterday. He thought he could go from the hospital today but the doctors wouldn’t let him. Anyways, he was eating the breakfast when he heard a knock on the door. He got excited because he thought it was jieun but unfortunately it was the guys. He wasn’t upset to see them but he wanted jieun to come instead.

“Hey Kris” smiled Luhan

“You look much better” pointed out Tao

“I feel much better thanks to the nasty medicine” laughed Kris

“We were going to get you breakfast but we can see that you’re already enjoying it” said lay

“What were you going to bring me” asked Kris

“Cream puffs, your favorite” said Xiumin

Kris loved cream puffs. He was sad that they didn’t get it. Chen noticed he wanted the cream puffs.

“Why don’t we get him it anyways” suggested Chen

“Arraso, let’s go” said Tao

They were all leaving when Kris told Tao to stay back. The others didn’t notice except for Chen. He told them he would be back and went back to Kris’ room where he was eavesdropping on them.

“What is it” asked Tao

“I’m going to tell you something that I want no one to know even the guys” said Kris

“What is something wrong?”

“I trust you Tao”

“Tell me what it is”

“I love jieun”

Both Tao and Chen’s mouth dropped. They couldn’t believe what he just said.

“You’re just messing with me, right?” asked Tao

Kris gave him a serious telling him he’s not kidding around.

“How did this happen” asked Tao

“Well I did want to get close to her but I ended being to close”

“So, how are you going to carry the plan?”

“I don’t want to do it anymore”

“Don’t worry your secret is safe with me”

“You’re not mad that I don’t revenge anymore?”

“I didn’t care about the plan at all”

“Really?”

“Yeah but the guys should know about it”

“I don’t think they could handle it especially Chen”

“But you need to tell them soon”

“I’ll tell them when they’re ready”

“Arraso but for the mean time act like you’re still doing the plan”

“I know and thank Tao; I needed someone like you”

“I always got your back”

Kris was happy Tao understood him but Chen didn’t. He was pissed at Kris.

“That bastard loves her and he wants to stop the plan because of this…are you ing kidding me!!”

Chen stomped out of the hospital furious. He wanted to tell the guys but they would understand Kris so he decided to go to someone that would feel the anger just like him, suho. He walked all the way to his house and knocked on the door. Suho came outside and was annoyed to see Chen here yet a little surprise.

“What do you want” snapped suho

“I think you might want to hear what I’m about to say”


Lol I did a double update so enjoy and reminder I will only update on fridays, saturdays and/or sundays because schools coming up and I'm going to be super busy...hope you understand and leave a comment.I love hearing your comments