Chapter 22

Do you really love me

 

Suho didn’t want to hear what Chen was going to tell him; he was going to slam the door in front of him when Chen stopped him.

“You need to hear this” said Chen

Suho hesitated but he finally let Chen talk. He invited Chen inside his house and felt it was wrong to let him in.

“What is it” suho asked seriously

“You want to know why Kris has been with jieun all this time” replied Chen

Suho was a little interested now. He wanted to know so badly.

“Why?” asked suho

“Well, let me start from the beginning; Kris figured out you have a little crush on jieun because he heard you talking about it so he was going to make a plan to make you suffer but in order to do that he had to play around with jieun’s feeling….”

“Wait, he was messing around with jieun’s feelings?”

“Just to get the plan going and after he did that then she would fall in love with him then he would end up breaking her heart; she would feel heartbroken and might not love anyone again and if you saw that then you would’ve felt pain as well”

Suho was in shock after he heard all of this. Kris was messing around with him and jieun all this time yet he never knew a single thing about it. Anger was building inside of him. He was eager to get revenge. Chen smirked when he saw suho furious. He knew suho was going to teach Kris a lesson.

“What are you going to do about it” asked Chen who had an evil smile on his face.

“Get revenge”

Chen was happy to hear the word “revenge” come out of suho.

“Where is Kris” asked suho

“In the hospital”

“What, why is he in the hospital”

“He got beat up by these two thugs that were messing around with jieun”

“Wait, thugs were messing around with jieun”

“Yeah, if he hadn’t come then she would have been gone”

“Is she alright?”

“Yeah, she only got a couple of bruises”

“She’s not in pain anymore?”

“Nope; she visits Kris everyday now”

“Everyday”

“Yeah and I think she’s there right now”

Suho was upset but at least he knew what was going on. He thanked Chen for telling him. Chen left the house with an evil smile on his face.

*At least I didn’t tell him Kris was in love with her * he thought

Suho was thinking; he felt stupid that he didn’t know anything about it especially since jieun was in the plan. He was pissed; he paced in his room. He couldn’t believe that is was happening.

“How could have let his happen…but now since I know, I will teach Kris a lesson”

Suho was going to call the guys but decided that this is his problem and he needs to handle it alone. Suho called jieun instead; he wanted her to stay away from Kris.

“Hello” answered jieun

“Hey jieun”

“Oh, hi suho how are you”

“Fine, hey um…are you doing anything today?”

“Not really”

“I was wondering if we could hang out”

“Um…sure, where do you want to meet up?”

“At the park”

“Arraso, see you there”

They hung up the phone and suho got ready for what he thought was another date. Meanwhile, at the hospital the doctor was removing the bandages and cast off of Kris. Today he was going to be released from the hospital. Exo-m was waiting for him to come out plus they were going to have a party celebrating his recovery.

“You’re set to go” said the doctor removing the last bandage

Kris felt a lot better and he had a smile on his face. He came outside and xiumin jumped on him.

“Yah, what the is wrong with you” snapped Kris

“You’re finally out” cheered lay

“Yeah now we can go have our party” beamed luhan

“You guys threw a party for me” asked Kris

“Yup, now let’s go” said Tao

Kris was happy and looked around for jieun.

“Where’s jieun” Kris asked

“She said she’s going out for a while so she won’t be able to come” replied luhan

Kris was a little upset but Tao told him not to worry about it. They went back to their hang out and had the party. Suho was waiting in the park for jieun to arrive and she did dressed up in a pink and white sundress and her hair was wavy making her look like a doll. Suho was pleased to see jieun again.

“Hey, there you are” said suho

“Hey, so where are we going”

“I thought we could go see a movie together”

“Really, which one”

“Do you like horror movies?”

“I love horror films”

“Arraso then we’ll go see sinister or is that too scary”

“Anni, I wanted to watch that movie”

They went to the movies, got the tickets and went inside. The theater turned dark and the movie started playing. Jieun kept covering her eyes when scary music would come on. Suho thought it was a bad idea to watch this movie one because jieun was scared and two he was scared as well but he saw jieun enjoy it so he tried to enjoy it too. There was this one scene where the boy was coming out of the box screaming which freaked jieun out a lot. She accidently grabbed a hold of suho’s arm and hugged it. Suho was surprised yet he felt a little happy about it. She looked at him and quickly let his arm go. She apologized to him but he didn’t mind at all. The movie was over and they got out of the theaters and took a walk in the park.

“That was super scary” said jieun

“That movie had so much blood in it I couldn’t take it”

“I know and the part when the ghost moved in the picture was freaky”

“Did you like it?”

“I loved it but it was too scary”

“Same here”

They laughed and kept talking about the movie when jieun saw beautiful red roses. She was pleased by their view; it captured her eyes. Suho noticed she like the flowers a lot.

“Do you want one” he asked

“Um…no it’s okay” she replied

He didn’t listen; he went up the shop owner and got her the flower. He came back showing her the flower.

“You didn’t have to do this” said jieun

“It’s okay, I wanted to”

He gave her a sweet smile which made her smile as well. He took the roses and gently put it on her hair then he kissed her on the forehead. She was surprised at his action. He put his forehead oh hers and looked at her so sweetly making her blush like crazy.

“I really enjoy spending time with you” smile suho

Jieun face was super red. She couldn’t believe he just kissed her on her forehead then suho hugged her. Meanwhile, Kris was enjoying the party but he felt empty inside. He wanted jieun to come; he missed her a lot. Tao noticed him looking a little sad.

“You can go to her if you want” suggested Tao “I’ll keep a watch oh the guys”

“Thanks Tao”

 

Kris left the hang out without anybody noticing him. He was going to walk to jieun’s house since she didn’t pick up her phone. He walked to the park and saw something that he couldn’t believe. He saw suho hugging jieun; he froze. He felt jealously inside. He ran back to the hang out but he didn’t go inside instead he stayed outside and leaned on the wall trying to forget the scene that he saw.

“No wonder why jieun didn’t answer, she was with that ”

He felt anger inside him plus he wanted to get jieun back.


hey guys...sorry if it's a little confusing anyways enjoy and leave a comment