Chapter 28

Do you really love me

 

“Jieun, I love you”

She froze when the words came out. She couldn’t believe it and didn’t want to believe but the anger inside of her was too much that she didn’t care. She started to walk away again when Kris grabbed her hand but his time instead of standing in front of him and looking away, she slapped him. He couldn’t believe what just happened. He looked in to her eyes and saw the anger. He knew she hated him for what he done.

“I don’t ever want to see you again”.

That was the finally thing she said before leaving from his site. Kris watched her walk away. He went home. He reached home and went straight to his room then shut the door. He felt anger inside him as well and couldn’t hold it in. he began throwing his things around. He broke all his pictures, CD’s, everything that was in his bedroom. His room was trashed, there was a crack in his walls, his furniture was thrown to the other side, and his mirror was shattered. He looked at the condition of his room. He slowly fell down to the ground and started to cry.

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry jieun…I’m sorry”

That was all he could say, nothing more.

Meanwhile, jieun ran back to her house. She entered inside then exploded into tears once more. She was furious at Kris of course but hearing him say I love you to her made her confused. She couldn’t believe he said that to her because she also did love him as well but hearing about his plans made her change yet her feelings are changing again. She grabbed a picture of her brother.

“What do I do…I hate Kris for using me as a pawn but when he said he loves me then…I don’t know what to do. I wish you were here oppa, I miss you a lot and I need your help oppa…please help me”

Next morning, jieun woke up this time for school. She got a call from the academy saying not to miss today because of an important event. She walked along the path in the park where Kris and she used to walk together. She tried not to remember those times for that it made her miss him. She saw a couple walk down the path holding hands and smiling, enjoying their time together. She just walked faster past them trying not to look. She started to think about Kris even though she was angry at him but he kept coming in to her head.

“Why can’t I erase you from my head”? She started to bang her head when she heard a familiar voice. She turned to see Suho standing before her.

“Is everything alright” he asked

“Um…yeah” she replied feeling a little shy.

They walked to school together. It was silent for a while. Suho noticed something was wrong with her, he wanted to ask but he thought it would be best not to talk about it.

“So, how was your vacation” asked suho trying to start a conversation

“Um…it was okay” jieun replied “How was yours”

“It was peaceful and nice”

“Having a peaceful vacation is nice”

Jieun sounded a little down causing suho to worry more. They walk to school was silent. They arrived and went to their classes. The class started, jieun sat down at her desk noticing Kris wasn’t here. She looked happy on the outside but inside she actually missed him even though she is furious with him but something inside of her made her think about him more. For the first half of the class, there was no sign of Kris then the door swung right open revealing Kris. He walked inside but was stopped by Mr. Hoon’s voice.

“You’re late” he said

“Whatever” was all Kris said then walked to the back of the row. Jieun watched him sit down at another desk. She felt weird not having him sit by her yet she didn’t want any drama. Kris looked at jieun, he wasn’t mad at her only himself. He knew what he did was wrong and jieun could be mad at him but he didn’t want jieun forgetting about him. He wanted to be with jieun even after what happened between them, he still loved her and he wants her to realize that.

*I will still love you even if you hate me* Kris thought

Suho noticed what was happening and he started to believe that jieun found out about Kris’s plan. For that he was happy yet he felt guilty. He thought that jieun would eventually find out he broke a girl’s heart which will make her think if she stayed with him then he might break her heart and he didn’t want that happening. Half the school day was quiet then lunch came. Jieun didn’t go with her usually friends, instead she sat alone at a bench, crying. She wanted to let her tears out all day long not only for the anger in her but the pain she is having with Kris being gone. She does hate him but the memory of him is stuck inside her and now she can’t get rid of it but also him confessing he loves her confuses her.

“I hate him but I can’t get rid of him…what can I do” she cried until she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see suho with a worried face. He saw her crying which made him sad.

“Oh, I didn’t notice you” said jieun wiping her tears away and trying to force a smile.

“What’s wrong, why are you crying” he asked

“It’s nothing, really”

“No, tell me”

She hesitated at first, tears were forming again. She tried to talk but couldn’t, that’s when suho pulled her in for a hug and she hugged him back. She felt the warm comfort of him.

“Don’t cry anymore, please” said suho trying to calm her down. “Tell me what’s making you cry”

“I was a pawn in Kris’ game. I was pissed when I heard about this and yelled at him but the memories of him are stuck inside me…” she said

suho knew she figured out somehow.

“But you know what the worst part about it is…he confessed to me that he loves me”

Suho was shocked; he didn’t expect Kris to confess.

“But…I think…. I love him too”


Hey subbies!!!Sorry for the short update again but I really have to study for a test so hope you understand anyways enjoy.