Find the Solution

That Little Smile

 

Today, Kyungsoo takes one day break. He is not going to work. Even though every employers have one day break, Kyungsoo prefer to do overtime so he able to make more money. But, it seems like not for today.

“So you are not coming today?”

“Yes, Hyung.I’m sorry..”

“Ya~ You don’t have to.. Everyone should take one day break, but this is the first time you have a break. Honestly, you able to have a rest about a week to cover all your break times.”

“Ahh.. no no.. Just for today, hyung. I just want to take some rest.”

“ Heheh.. okay then. Take enough rest and sleep more, Kyungsoo ya.”

“Okay, thank you hyung.”

“Hmm..”

Kyungsoo put his handphone in his pocket. He about to continue walking but someone called for him.

“KYUNGSOO YA !!!!” someone shouted. He rolled his eyes, searching for the owner.

“Oh! Aunty Seo!”

“ You! Come here for awhile. Palli!”Aunti Seo ordered from the opposite rooftop house.

“Like this Kyungsoo ya. Your neighbour has some problem with her sink, I don’t know what is lacking.. Maybe its pipe or anything, I don’t know. Now, she is not here. So, if you don’t mind, can you help me?or do something about it. I called the plumber, but he can’t come today. So, you know how to do it right? Please help me.. Here the tools.. Sorry but maybe you have to do it alone. I want to go to the market now.. Bye Kyungsoo ya. I’m so grateful!”

“A..Aunty Seo..?I..” Kyungsoo called.He unable to say a thing since Aunty Seo already left him. Kyungsoo looked at the tools for awhile and he took a really deep breath this time. He entered the house and quickly checked the sink and work on it.

“Thanks God, the problem is just the pipe.. Okay..~”he take a deep breath and continue to repair it. After half an hour, he done fixed the sink. But, suddenly...

“ I told you not to touch my things! Look! I forgot to bring my wallet, where is the hell you put it and..ARGH!!!!” Sujong shouted and shocked after she found someone in her kitchen, visible enough from the living room.

Kyungsoo still sit on the floor also shock and unintentionally throw the tool from his hands. He rolled his eyes as bigger as he could.

“Y..YAAA!!! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!!! GET OUT OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE!!!!” Sujong really freaked out and shouted while took something to protect herself.

“WO..WO..CALM DOWN!!! RELAX, I JUST WANT TO FIX YOUR SINK!” had no choice, Kyungsoo shouted.

Sujong is holding a broom and keeps peeking her sink and look at the tools on the floor. Yes, he’s right. So, she slowly put down her broom.

“O..Okay..”

“Okay~Fuh!”  Kyungsoo tried to calm himself too, of course.. why suddenly mentioned cops or whatever? He’s not an intruder or something. Well, kind of.. or not. He just wanted to help. He continued, “ Okay, Miss. I’m sorry for made you kind of.. Freaked out but Aunty Seo wanted me to fix your sink. Now, I’m done with it. So.. a.. Have a nice day..” He quickly took all the tools on the floor and excused himself, he put the tools in front of the house and ready to leave.

“Wait! I’ll pay you!”Sujong shouted, but before she comes out, Kyungsoo already left.

“Wah! That’s very close!” Kyungsoo quickly made his way to other road.

~~

In the library

 

Kai flipped the computer book from a page to another pages.  After that his eyes focused on the computer, his index finger click the mouse to move the cursor on the computer.

“Kim Jongin-sshi, what are you doing?” Kyungsoo asked.  He already in the public library where is Kai always there to make his assignment or study.

“Oh? Hyung, I’m studying. What are you doing here?  You are here to find some books?” Kai answered, without look at Kyungsoo.  Kyungsoo sat on one of the chair behind Kai.

“Hm.. Not really.” His answer made Kai turned to face him, he smiled.

“ Hm?”

“ I just came, and I knew I would find you here.” Kyungsoo said. “ Aaa.. you miss me,hyung!” Kai suddenly rose and hugged Kyungsoo, caused him to giggle.

After a while, Kai and Kyungsoo went to the grocery store to buy some drinks and sat on one of the bench at the park.  Weather is so nice so they decide to stay and watching some kids at the playground not far from them.

“ You know, last time, if Ji hyun bored, I will bring her at that playground. She used to like that place alot.” Kyungsoo smiled and took a gulp of soda.

“ Ahh~ really?” Kai giggled. Kyungsoo take a deep breath and let out a big sigh while his eyes look at the sky. Really, nice weather today, he thought.

“ Why, hyung?” Kai nudged Kyungsoo with his elbow.

“ Hm?” Kyungsoo smiled.

“ Aa.. hyung, if you have problem you can tell me. You know I’m a good listener. Tch!” Kai said.

“ I know right...” Kyungsoo patted Kai’s shoulder. He continued, “ Well.. I wonder if I’m not a good brother for Ji Hyun. I’m useless, Jongin a..”.

“ Why did you say that? Hyung the best.. the best!” Kai pointed his thumbs up.

“ Uri Ji hyunnie, too worry about our financial. Actually, I didn’t get my payment from the last place I used to work, but then, Baekhyun helped me. So, at last, I got the payment. Now, I’m working at the same place with him. Hm.. It’s not like I don’t have money in my saving. Just, I save it for Ji Hyun’s study and our rent. That’s why I can’t buy much for her. Ha~ you know I’m not continuing my study so.. I can’t get a better job.” Kyungsoo lowered his head as he felt embarrassed, and pathetic.

“ Don’t say like that, hyung. What I can see, hyung is the best brother ever. You try your very best in life, for yourself and Ji Hyunnie. Cheer up!” Kai threw his arm on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. Kyungsoo just answered him with a nod.

**

“Oppa!” Ji hyun ran when she saw her beloved brother.

“Oh, Ji Hyunnie!”

“Where have you been?”

“ Just met a friend,dear. Why?”

“ Nothing, let’s go home. I’m so tired...”

“ Okay, You must be tired.” Kyungsoo held Ji Hyun’s hand and leaded to their rooftop house. Ji Hyun just backed from her workplace and met Kyungsoo in front of the grocery store nearby. Before Kyungsoo followed Ji Hyun into the house, he saw the opposite rooftop house that he went before. He saw the light went dark.

“Uh? Already? Still early thought.” He mumbled. After that he went inside and took some rest.

“Oi! Sujong! Palli!” Chanyeol shouted.

“ Can you just wait a second. I have to lock the door. Haish! So where we will going?” Sujong asked.

“ Well, like you said yesterday, you want to find a job right. So, yeah. We will go to a place that I know.”

“Seriously?” she gasped. Chanyeol nodded and started to drive his car. After a few minutes, they arrived. Chanyeol entered the cafe followed by Sujong. He seems to find someone, but swiftly looked at Sujong.

“Go find a seat.” He ordered and left Sujong. Sujong muttered something but none of them heard by Chanyeol.

“ This guy! Tch! How can he left me alone here.” Anyway, she still found a seat and made herself comfortable. She looked around and found a stage, still in renovation. Not a big one, just a plain, lower stage but quite wide. She wondered if entertainer will perform on it. Tsk! Tsk! Of course! It’s a stage anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

********

 

 

Hi Guys! It's us again, Hyunsu [Sunghyunsu] and Kaizen [intimewithyou] :) Thank you for all subbers and friends who read, commented, and liked this fic. Please anticipate on the next chapter! Thank you very much! (: Subscribe and Comment MORE! :) You're the best guys! :))

 

 

Here are some of my fics, please take time to read it too. Thank You! <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/220585/L