The Love

That Little Smile

 

 “ Kris! Kris! Open the door!” shouted Suho.

“ Wait a minute.. wait a minute…. Why did you shout in front of-..Suho ya? You came!Aiyigu~”

“A—Aunty..”

“ Aiyigu Suho ya… such a long time. Come in come in.. Kris is still in the bathroom. Come in..” said Aunty Momo.

Suho entered Kris apartment obediently. Aunty Momo keeps pulling his hand to the living room.

“ Sit here. I will make you some drink.”

“ No, thank you, Aunty. I- I just…”

“Oii~ Suho!! You came! Aunty Momo, Can you get me some drink?” Kris came from his room. He is already in his pajamas.

“ Oh, okay. Suho? I will make for you too. Please sit down first okay?” Aunty Momo said and walked into the kitchen.

Kris simply sits in front of Suho and read a magazine on the table.

“ Haaaa~~ So what’s up? You want to beat me or something? I’m not afraid of you.” He simply said.

“ I want you to follow me to the hospital…now.” Suho said patiently.

“Hahh? What?! I’m already in my pajamas. Come on! I’m tired already~”

“Kris~!”

“What is that for?!!” Kris shouted.

“ Kris??” Aunty Momo came. “ Why did you shouted to Suho? You shouldn’t do that!” Aunty Momo put two cups of tea on the table and scolded Kris.

“Aunty! Look at him!~” Kris acted like a kid in front of Aunty Momo. From consider Aunty Momo as a maid in his apartment, Kris considers Aunty Momo more like a mother to him. Sometimes he will simply call her as a mother too.

“ You both better treat each other well, or not I know how to punish you guys~” Aunty Momo is a kind woman. She knows better how Suho and Kris are. Unfortunately, she still treats both of them like a kid. Even though Kris is like a bad guy outside, but at home, he likes to be treated like a kid. For all these times, only Suho thinks like an adult. His maturity is suitable with his age now.

“ Aunty Momo! You can’t do that to me! He forced me to hang out with him while I already wear this beautiful pajama that you gave me. I want to be a good boy who is sleep early and eat well.”

“ Kris~~” Aunty hit his shoulder. Suho who is still wait patiently for Kris still silent with his anger. Aunty Momo looked at him and knows there is something not right. Suho has a habit which is keeps pinching his left hand when he has problem or keep his anger inside. He is just like his mother. Being not able to let out their anger is something not right.

Aunty Momo slowly lost her smile and walked away after patted Kris’s head.

“Kris. I have to go now. I will come again tomorrow.” Aunty Momo said before she went out.

“Omma.. Promise me you will come tomorrow~!” said Kris. Aunty Momo nodded and close the door after gave a smile to Kris.

“Ahhh~ my mom already go. So-” Kris lost his sweet smile that he had just now.

Suho stands up, come closer to Kris and give him punches on his face. Not once, but twice.

Suho is patting now. Maybe satisfied with his powerful punches just now, maybe feels relief after keeps his anger such a long time or maybe both.

“D*** IT!!! SH**!!” shouted Kris who is still on his couch. Blood from his mouth and lips keep oozing out.

“THE HELL YOU SUHO!!!”

“ I will come again tomorrow and bring you to the hospital.” Suho simply made his way to the door and slammed the door as hard as he can. His body shivered as he stabilized his breath.

“Shhhh… it’s okay Suho ya..” someone cared his back.

“A- Aunty..” he muttered.

“ It’s okay… maybe he deserved that dear.. I’m not mad..” Aunty Momo is able to feel his fast- beating heart as she hugged him.

**

“I’m sorry aunty I.. I just.. I’m so angry, Aunty.”

“ I know..”

“ My worker..also my friend.. he..has asthma.. and he’s weak.. Kris…he..”

“ He told me..” said Aunty Momo. Suho turned his head to the left, looked at Aunty Momo.

“ Bragging about what he have done to that kid. I can tell he just want to pick a fight. He.. told me that the kid want to beat him, so he exhaled some smokes to his eyes in order to escape. How stupid, isn’t it?” Aunty Momo laughed. Suho just gave a small smile.

“ That tall kid, Kris not easy to be bullied by others.” She continued.

After a moment, she said “ But I don’t think Kris knew that kid has an asthma, don’t you think so?”

Suho nodded but still… he still shouldn’t did that. That’s not only his opinion; Aunty Momo also thinks the same thing. Aunty Momo suddenly smile and cared Suho hair. She thought something about Suho, about he is really resemble to his mother.

“ Suho ya, how’s your mother?” asked Aunty Momo.

“ Omma is not in Korea. She went to London with grandmother, Aunty..” answered Suho.

“Have your father contact you..?”

“ Appa…Appa called me last week asked about the café..”

“Good…” Aunty Momo patted his back. She remembered when she asked Kris the same questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kris~”

“ Ye Omma”

“ Have your father contact you..?”

“ Nope! He doesn’t love me. I told you that,omma..” answered Kris while munching some food in his mouth.

“ Don’t say that, dear. He is just busy. He already told you that he will visit you later.” Said Aunty Momo, poured some juice in his glass.

“I’m not a patient.” He smirked, drank the juice.

Aunty Momo cared his hair, he smiled.

“ Omma… thank God I have you beside me…” Kris smiled and put the glass on the dining table. Aunty Momo looked at him.

“ Poor me~~~~ My biological mom already passed away.. my stepmother never know my existence.. and my dad… is he still a dad for me? Hahahah!” he laughed and ate some vegetables.

“ Yah! How can you say that?” Aunty Momo pulled his left ear.” Ouch, Aunty Momo!!!!” shouted Kris but then laughed.

“ The only right thing appa did for me is let you take care of me… but sometimes I wonder why you did that for him..” he gave her a confused look.

“ I’m your parents’ best friend, Kris dear.. I lost my precious baby boy.. But then they allow me to take care of you. I feel I have my baby back..” she patted his head.

“ I’m sorry to hear that..” he said. “ Shut up~ I told you about this many times.. How dare you asked me again!” Kris laughed and said “ I’m sorry.. but..Maybe I’m not that precious baby boy, but I’m quite handsome hah? I’m able to make other aunties jealous with you. Since you have me.heheh” Aunty Momo laughed and nodded. .. Hmm.. But, Maybe you can say that..”both of them laughed and continued to have their lunch.

“ Stop missing your baby, since you have me, omma. Just let him lives happily in the Heaven okay?” said Kris with his sincere smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aunty Momo thinks how lucky Suho is….Sometimes she feels it’s not fair for Kris to be neglected like that.. Maybe he is a spoiled kid but still he deserves to have a good life too.

“ You must be hate Kris, don’t you?” asked Aunty Momo.

“I loves him, even though he only my stepbrother. He still appa’s son..like me.. I just don’t like his behavior.” Answered Suho.

Suho is too kind for Kris. No wonder his parents love him so much. “ Yeah… you should love him. Good boy.” Said Aunty Momo before excused herself.

 

 

 

Author's time : Jyeahhh

 

Hi guys... How it is so far????

I'm sorry for the zillion of grammatical errorzzzz.

I'm a bad author..

I'm really appreciate all your encouraging comments..

I can't explain what I feel T_____________________________________T

Thank you so much...

I though about my 2nd story "short journey" such a failure.. but I will take my time and adjust it..

Would you like to give me some support... it's okay even 0.099% ... 

Please read more... actually my exam is around the corner but I'm still writing fanfic... a way to handle my stress thought...

I love you guys who are request to be my friends,, already be my friends.. all the new subscribers... all of the readerzzzz

How kind you are T______________________________________T

I will take my time to read yours, I'm sorry because I'm such a bad reader.. It's hard for me to find my favourite fanfics.. but don't worry.. I will read through them.. You guys such good authors.. better than me.. You guys awesome!!!!

WE ARE ONE!!!!
SARANGHAJA!!!!! 사랑하자!!!!