Irony

That Little Smile

 

“Baekhyunna, are you okay now? Much better?”

“ Not bad.hyung. But, my body is too weak to move around.”said Baekhyun.

“ Just rest, Baekhyun. By the way, where is Chanyeol?”

“ I told him to go back home. He is the one who take care of me from last night. He must be tired.Ahh.. Hyung, why you aren’t go to the café?”asked Baekhyun.

“ I’m worry about you.” said Suho.

“Eiii!!!! You just want to run from doing all the work right! Aahh ,you!” Baekhyun teased.

“What? I’m a hardworking man okay?Haha… Baekhyun, how you can be like this?”asked Suho.

“You know the giant friend that always wants to meet you? He smoked in front of me. I already told him to stop, but he did not listen to me..”said Baekhyun.

Suho keeps silent. He doesn’t know why he must feel guilty even though it’s not his fault.

“ I’m sorry for that.” Suho said as he patted Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“ Why? It’s not your  fault,hyung.” Baekhyun pushed Suho at his stomach made Suho giggled.

“Well..yeah..hmm.. he is my stepbrother anyway.” Said Suho.

“ Ah? Really? But still, it’s not your fault. Hyung, stop worry about me. I’m fine. I will definitely come to work after this.”

“ Of course you have to. I paid you every month for that.” Teased Suho.

“Ah, Hyung, what’s wrong with you~!”

“ HAhaha!!!! I’m just joking, Baekhyunna..” Suho smiled.

**

“Ji Hyun? How’s your work?” asked Kyungsoo.

“ Not bad. Oppa, you know, my classmate also works at the same place with me!” said Ji Hyun.

Kyungsoo put his apron on the table and went to Ji Hyun. “Jenny Noona, come on join us. It’s lunch time.”

Then, he put three bowls of jajangmyun that Jenny ordered just now. “ Really? What is his name?” asked Kyungsoo.

“Tao~”

“Tao??”

“ Yes.. Sometimes we have the same shift hour so after class; we went together to the book café. “ Ji Hyun smiled and take chopsticks from Kyungsoo’s hand.

“Not bad. You have a partner then” Kyungsoo patted Ji Hyun’s head.

“ Ji Hyunnieee~~” greeted Jenny.

“Oh eonni..~” she smiled.

“ Let’s eat now, I’m so hungry. Aa, Kyungsoo ya. Will you go to the hospital again?” asked Jenny.

“Yes. Why?”

“I think I can’t visit our Baekhyun. My little Nana has a fever. I have to take care of her.”

“Nana?” asked Ji Hyun.

“ My beautiful daughter..” Jenny smiled as she took a bowl of jajangmyun from Ji Hyun’s hand.

“Aaaa.. I see. Later, bring her here. I want to meet her.” Said Ji Hyun. Jenny nodded and said she will.

Kyungsoo patted her hair and said “ Let’s eat, Ji Hyunna.. Jenny Noona”.

~~

“Sehunnnn~~” whispered Sujong.

Sehun looked up and smiled as he saw Sujong.

“ Why are you alone in this library? Where are Tao and Ji Hyun?”asked Sujong while pulling a chair beside Sehun.

“ I don’t know….” Sehun’s smile slowly faded away.

“Hmm? You always with Ji Hyun,right?” asked Sujong.

“ Ji Hyun don’t love me anymore. I’m not her friend anymore. She has Tao now.” Sehun said while his fingers busy playing with the book’s pages.

“Why did you say that?” Sujong made a small laughed.

“ You see.. Ji Hyun left me alone. She doesn’t want to study with me anymore. Tao also left me alone. Doesn’t that mean they hang out together and left me all alone here?”

“She said that??”asked Sujong.

“ N-no… Bu..but.. but I can feel it.. My friend left me alone. She doesn’t need me anymore.” Sehun pouted.

“Haaha.. you are such a kid,Sehunna…” Sujong pinch Sehun’s left cheek but Sehun still pouting.

“ I love my friend.. I love  Ji Hyun.”Sehun said as he sincere about it.

“ Seriously, you are really honest about your feeling.”said Sujong.

“ Well, I don’t need to lie if I love someone. I love my mom, my dad.. my friends.. my brother..” Sehun turn to his left and made an eye contact with Sujong.

“Ahh..okay… aiyiguu.. you are so cute, Sehunna.. So, you love me?” asked Sujong. Sudden question made Sehun blushed and looked down back to his book.

“aa…”

“So I’m not your friend?.. Sehunniee??” teased Sujong..

“  No no!! You are my friend.. of course I love you..” Sehun’s word made Sujong smiled.

“Hmm… okay! So, since Ji Hyun is not here now. Let me accompany you okay?” So, Sujong and Sehun are studying in the library. Actually, Ji Hyun had to leave because she promised to have lunch with kyungsoo and definitely not with Tao who is taking his lunch alone.

~~

As he promised, Suho came again to find Kris.
 

“You’re late.” Kris said.

“ Hm?” Suho puzzled with Kris’s word. Kris took his jacket and went passing Suho. “Let’s go. But you drive. I don’t want to use my car.”

“Kris…”

“Hurry up before I change my mind,Suho.” Kris lazily went to the lift and Suho followed him from behind. He still not understands why Kris changed so suddenly and obediently followed him to the hospital. Kris keeps biting his thumb as he looks at the street. Suho paid attention to his driving but sometimes take a peek at Kris who is beside him.

“ Is that bad?” Kris suddenly asked.

“ Hm?”

“ That kid in the hospital” he lazily made an eye contact and look back at the streets.

“ His body.. quite weak, so , it takes some times to recover..”

“ I doubt if he is a girl..” Kris smirked but Suho said nothing, he took a deep breath. He will let Kris look at Baekhyun’s condition by himself later.

As they arrived, Kris went lazily to the counter and asked for Baekhyun’s ward. He ignored Suho who just entered the hospital main door. Suho walked toward Kris and currently followed behind him.

“ Why did you left me? Anyway, I’ll show you where is Baekh-..”

“ I know already.”

“Hah? How did you know?” Suho asked. Kris getting annoyed and stopped from walking, he is facing Suho with his annoyed face.

“ HAAAH! YA! What do you think about all the people here? All of them are unable to speak or blind or something?  What is the use of the counter out there? To buy tickets for circus??!”

“It’s not like that.. I just..”

“Shut up! And just walk! You idiot!” Kris impatiently walked passing Suho and turn to the corner as it leads to Baekhyun’s ward. He left Suho speechless.