Unpredictable

That Little Smile

 

 

Haa.. I have a writer’s block.. you see.. I don’t know how to get a reason to make Kris ruin Kyungsoo’s life. Hmm.. Should I change the foreword/description a bit?Hm.. We’ll see.. Please stay and read my fanfic dearest readers.. Without you guys ,I’m not here.. (cheesy cheesy..kk) I ruv you :D

So, I guess this is a short update.. dont be a silent reader, please leave some comment and let me know what's playing in your mind :D

 

**

At night, Ji Hyun went to Sehun’s house.

“ Aunty, Can I meet Sehun?”

“Aaa… Ji Hyunna, but he’s sleeping.”

Ji Hyun was already in Sehun’s house. They promised to discuss about the song that they want to compose.

“ Already?” Sehun’s mom nodded.

“ If you want to wake him up, just go,okay?  If you need something just call me okay dear?” Aunty Sora patted Ji hyun’s head and went back to the kitchen. Ji hyun slowly went to Sehun’s room. She knocked but no answered but then she entered. She slowly went to Sehun’s bed.

“ Hmm….Sehun? Oh Sehun~” Ji Hyun tried to wake him up but she felt bad. At last she just sat on the floor and tried to compose the song by her own.

After two hour, Aunty Sora went to Sehun’s room since they are so quiet. She bet Ji Hyun already backed home. But after she opened the door, she found Ji Hyun slept on the floor with hugging a book and some of paper scattered on the floor.

“Ji Hyunnie? Sehun?? Oh my.. this kids.” Aunty Sora giggled. But suddenly, Ji Hyun’s phone was ringing. Afraid it will wake them up, Aunty Sora quickly picked it up.

“ Hello? Ji Hyunna? Where are you? Tonight is not your shift, right? I thought you finished at 6om, why are you still not at home?” Kyungsoo keep asking since he so worried.

“Hello, Kyungsoo ya. This is Aunty Sora. Ji Hyunnie in our home and she felt asleep. I think she’s tired.”

“Oh~ Aunty. Ji Hyunnie is there? I will pick her now.”

After a minute, Kyungsoo came to picked her  and brought her in bridal style.

“Aiyigu, she can sleep here with me, Kyungsoo ya.” Aunty Sora patted his shoulder.

“ It’s okay, Aunty. Furthermore, she has a class tomorrow.”

“ Okay.. okay.. Be quick. The weather seems so cold, she will catch a cold if you standing outside too long.  She left some books but I will tell Sehun to bring and give them to her tomorrow.”

Kyungsoo excused himself and slowly went to the upstairs until he reached into his rooftop house.

At the same time, Sujong went outside to throw some rubbish, but then she stopped as she saw a man about to enter the house with a girl.  She just looked at them until they completely gone into the house.

“Hm.. That’s Ji Hyun’s house, isn’t?” she mumbled.

**

“Dad!”

“ Enough, Kris! I came here to see you, but not for this!” his father shouted.

“ So what do you want from me?”

“ Of course I want to meet my son.”

“ Since when you care about me?!”

“ Kris! You better behave! Why can’t you be like Suho? He-…”

“ Owwwwh, I’m sorry dad. Since you love him so much, why don’t you just go to him?!” Kris said it sarcastically.

“ Kris.. don’t be like this.” Aunty Momo interjected, she can’t stand how disappointed Mr.Kim became.

“ It’s not a big deal, Aunty Momo. I just want that café, THAT’S ALL!” Kris shouted.

His dad came to visit him since he missed Kris so much. Of course he loves his son, but he doesn’t know how to communicate, don’t know how to show his love toward him.  But he knows all of these because of his fault.

“Jinseok a, just gives the café to him. Like you said he’s your son too.” Aunty Momo tried to talk with Kris’s father.

“ Momo, I can’t. I already give him, to our Suho. I can’t give it to Kris.” Mr. Jinseok took a big sigh. Suho did well in the business, he doesn’t believe in Kris to handle the café even though that business is not that big. But still… Not that precious café. “ I will buy a new one for you and you can handle the business by your own.” Mr.Jiseok suggested.

“NO! NO!!! I WANT THAT SEOUL CAFÉ!!!!” Kris shouted, he grabbed a small vase near him and threw it to the wall. The vase scattered into pieces, one of the pieces flied to his hand. The blood started oozing from his skin, started dropping to his fingers, and yet on the floor.Aunty Momo and Mr. Jiseok looked so shocked with the sudden burst of anger.

“KRIS!!” his father exclaimed. Kris was hardly breathing. His shivered body slowly turned and facing his father.

“ The café is mine… I said it’s..”

*BAMM*

“ Kris..Kris!!” Aunty Momo ran to Kris and hardly hugged him who was on the floor. Mr.Jiseok shocked,but he quickly went to his son. Kris fainted helplessly on the floor. His father shook his body but no response from him. Without any delay, his father brought him to the hospital.

“Jiseok..Jiseok!! What’s happened to Kris?? Tell me!” Aunty Momo worried as hell because he never saw Kris like that before.

“ Momo… Please, calm down. We will wait for the doctor first okay?” He patted her shoulder and comforted her. They waited patiently until the doctor came out.