The Time to Meet

That Little Smile

 

“A.. She can plays a piano.” Chanyeol said..

“ Piano? But we don’t have one. I think our boss need a singer instead of pianist. I’m sorry dude.” Kai said.

“ Wait a minute.” Chanyeol went out from the counter and went to Sujong and asked her if she can sing.

“Sing?? Of course not!”

“ What should I do, they need a singer, Sujonga. They said they don’t have piano here.” Sujong looked at the stage. Since it’s too quite small, maybe can’t fit a piano on it. Sujong went to the counter and asked Kai by herself.

“You can use a keyboard. I’m really good at it, you know.” Sujong insisted. This problem made Kai speechless.  He did not know what to do. Lay, the owner of the café will not coming today.

“ A.. Miss, my boss is not coming today. How about tomorrow? You can ask him later.” Kai titled his head. Only that he able to said for now. In the end, Chanyeol and Sujong went out from that café.

“So?” Sujong suddenly said.

“ Well…” Chanyeol rolled his eyes, speechless. He continued, “ Why did you want to find a job? You have money, don’t you? Is not that you desperate or something.” Chanyeol nudged with his elbow.

“Hm.. I just bored. I have nothing to do. I don’t have any friend at home, well.. I do have some at the college but.. I.. I don’t know.” Sujeong explained.

“How about just invite them to your house?” Chanyeol suggested.

“ Naaa~ I’m too lazy to do the chores.”

“ Tsk tsk.. lazy girl~ Hm.. Let’s have some Americano? It’s quite waste you know, since we already here.” Chanyeol stood and spread his left hand to Sujong. Without any words, Sujong took his hand and they both entered the café.

**

Ji Hyun went out from her room, went to the living room. “Kyungsoo oppa?” she called.

“ In the kitchen, pretty.”

“ Oppa, what are you doing?”

“ Oh? Haha.. I’m craving for something sweet, so I made some jelly.” Kyungsoo giggled. He put the homemade mango jelly into the refrigerator. It’s not just a jelly, but there are some fruits in it.

“Eh~ But you have to wait for awhile.” Ji Hyun went into the kitchen.

“ I guess I still can’t eat it tonight.” Kyungsoo closed the refrigerator and started to clean up the kitchen.

“WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! It’s look really delicious, oppa!! I want to eat it soon, Oppa!” sudden shouted from Ji Hyun made Kyungsoo giggled again. She looked really childish. She opened the refrigerator and looked at the shiny and mouth-watery jelly.

“ Oppa, you should teach me how to do it~” Ji Hyun tugged Kyungsoo shirt, acting all cute.

“ It’s very easy, pretty doll. You just have to cook the jelly strips with some water, and put the provided ingredient and wait for awhile. After that, you can add anything else that you like. Like mine, I just put some mango and lychee.” Kyungsoo explained. He took the plastic of the ingredients and showed to Ji Hyun, which one and which one.

“ Aaa~ That’s easy!” Ji Hyun smiled brightly.

“ Hyung!!!!” someone shouted from outside. “ Hyung 1!!! Hyung 2!!! Hyung 3!!! Hyu-…”

“ Sehun? What are you doing? You are not playing hide and seek, you know.” Ji Hyun said after she opened the door. She found Sehun was squatting in front of their house. But the, Sehun just entered and Ji Hyun was completely ignored by him.

“Hyungg~~~~~” he shouted and went straight into the kitchen.

“ Hyung~ Hyung, Help me~ Help me~ Cook this ramen for me~ My mom went out with her friends since this evening and I’m starving~” Sehun pouted. He hugged Kyungsoo with the two ramen packages.

“Sehunna, you are not a kid. You can cook by yourself.” Kyungsoo insisted.

“ Why? Ji Hyun also not a kid but still you cook for her. Please, please. I’m starving. Look! My body is shivering because of this weak tummy.” Sehun lifted his shirt and showed his tummy. Nothing Kyungsoo can do but to help this little kid. “ Okay,okay, I’ll do it.” He surrendered.

“ Oh yeah!!!” Sehun shouted and went to the couch and laid on it, about to sleep. “ Please wake me up after you’re done, Kyungsoo hyung. You are my savior,hyung.” Said sehun. Ridiculous, that is the only thing Ji Hyun can think now.

“Ya!!! OH SEHUN!! Our oppa is not a slave, you know.” Ji Hyun exclaimed.

*ignore*

“ You should cook by yourself!”

*ignore*

“ You should listened to me!”

“ HYUNG!!! Did you turn on the radio? this house is so noisy! Don’t you think so?” Kyungsoo titled his head to see Sehun at the living room. His eyes rolled as he looked at Sehun and Ji Hyun. Completely confused with the situation now.

“ Sehunna~” after a few minutes, Ji Hyun poked Sehun’s shoulder who was still sleeping on the couch. Not really sleeping actually.

“ Hey~ Did I do wrong? Why you ignore me?” she continued.

“Sehunna! Ramen is cooked. Hurry up, get up now!” Kyungsoo called from the kitchen. Without any delay, Sehun woke up and went to kitchen, left Ji Hyun dumbfounded. But, Ji Hyun followed him from behind.

“Hey~ You mad at me, don’t you?” Ji Hyun poked him again.

“ Oh Sehun~~~”

“ Ya, what’s wrong with you guys?” Kyungsoo interjected. “ I don’t want to talk with the ugly Pororo~” Sehun whispered but Ji Hyun heard it clear enough.

“ Hey, don’t say that you still mad at me because I left you last time. I said I went to the café to meet Kyungsoo oppa.” Ji Hyun explained.

“ You..you shouldn't leave me!” Sehun suddenly exclaimed.

“ Why? You said Sujong already accompanied you.”

“ but Sujong is not my bestfriend. You are my bestfriend!” he said. *facepalmed*

“ You such a kiddo! Okay okay! I’m apologized! Is it over now?” Ji Hyun said it with her eyes look at the ceiling, annoyed with this tall mushroom kid.

Sehun hesitated. He scratched his head.  I should mad at her. But she already apologized.

“ It’s done now? Is it! Is it?” Ji Hyun teased Sehun with pokes his tummy caused him to giggle.

“Don’t tickle me! Ahha!! Okay,okay! I forgive you.” Sehun said with a bright smiled.

Kyungsoo went to his bed, and just shook his head.  That kids, how old they think they are?

**

“ A song?!” Sujong said to herself. She looked behind her, Sehun and Ji Hyun already clapped their hands like it’s a fun thing to do.

“ So, I think I’ve made it clear. Please submit your own composed song to me ..hm.. Let's see.. Hm..After one week. I give you one week, Okay? It’s okay even a simple one.” Madam Seo Yoon said to the class.

“ Madam!” someone called.

“ Hm.. what is that for?” Sujong asked, as she frowned.

“Well.. I have mentioned it before. It’s for a contest. Our college’s broadcast team wants to make a campaign for a charity event. So, let’s say you will make a song for a charity purpose. They will air any song from you guys during break time and people will put the money into the charity boxes nearby if they like the song. I believe you already saw the blue boxes. They are everywhere.” Madam Seo Yoon smiled.

Wow~ that creative! Sujong thought.

“ What kind of song? Love song?” other student asked, causing an Woooooooooo~ echoed from the students.

“ Anything will do. But, I suggest you guys to make a touching song, related with love. Not as a couple, but maybe related with…maybe family or friend. Anyway, anything will do. You may submit it to me as soon as you complete it, no need to wait a week.. ” She answered.

“ I don’t think I can make it.” Tao suddenly spoke, Ji hyun, Sujong and Sehun paid attention to him.

“ Just try it. It sounds fun to me.” Sehun smiled.

“ Can we make together? In pair?” Sujong asked. Everyone look at her with a straight face and titled their head to right and left.

“ Well.. not bad!! Ji Hyun! Together!” Sehun shouted, but not too loud. The class already noisy anyway since Madam Seo Yoon already went out just now.

“Okay, so I’m with you, Tao. You have any objection?” Sujong asked with a frowned.

“ No.. of course not. I like that. But I don’t think I can sing.. Maybe rap or something?” Tao answered.

“Me too. Hmm… We just focus to the song first okay?” Sujong said. Since they have no other class, they decide to discuss together at the park. Brainstorming any song or melody or anything related with composing a song.

After two hours, Tao and Ji Hyun went to their workplace while Sehun decided to send Sujong back home. Sehun took the same bus with her and went to the same resident, made thousand of question marks formed above Sehun’s head.

I wonder why this place looks familiar. Sehun’s thought.

“Oh Sehun~~” Sujong waved a cone of ice cream in front of Sehun. Sehun yelped a little, and slowly took the cone.

“ Daydreaming!~” she pinched his cheek.

“ Sujonga~ you live here?”

“ Yes, look at the red building. The rooftop house is mine. She pointed. After a few second, Sehun rolled his eyes.

“AAAHHH!!” Sehun shouted.

“Why?”

“ No wonder this place look very familiar to me, you live at the same area with my house and Ji Hyun’s!!!” Sehun explained. How’s stupid is that. He can’t really recognize the surrounding.

“ So you are the one live here! Look at the opposite, which is Ji Hyun’s house.” Sehun was now outside Sujong’s house. He explained about the building where the next building is his parents’ while Sujong’s house and the rest of the flat is Aunty Seo’s. Well, it’s not really a flat, just 3 floored-building. Sujong found it unbelievable that Ji Hyun is her neighbor. She felt quite relief since now she has friend nearby with her house.

“ But wait.. So, you are the rich owner?” Sehun titled his head while pointed his index finger to Sujong.

“ Rich. Owner?” Sujong giggled.

“ Aunty Seo said.”

“Don’t consider me that way. I’m just.. Well.. hm..Average?” she refused to have that title. It’s kind of… discrimination or whatever that made she think that people start to give inappropriate rank. Simply said, she doesn’t like to consider as a rich girl or something like that because it may cause people with take advantage on her, or maybe, she might lose friendship? Yeah.

“Hm..” Sehun nodded. Sehun looked down at the pavement and saw his mom.

“Oh! Omma! Hey, that’s my mom. I have to go now! It’s look like my mom bought cookies~ Bye!” Sehun went down and left her alone.

“Tch.. Hm.. I’m about to invite him for tea. Nevermind.” Sujong entered her house and put her bag and file on the table and she took a nap.