The Change

That Little Smile

 

Today, Kyungsoo comes early with Suho. The stocks are needed to be checked because some of them are not enough for this month. So, they do their works. Kyungsoo leaves Suho for a while and cooks instant noodle for both of them.

“Kyungsoo ya!”

“I’m in the kitchen, Hyung!”

“Are you cooking?” Suho goes to the kitchen and sees the busy Kyungsoo.

“Yes, I know we have to work but breakfast is important too.”Kyungsoo replies; he stirs the noodles in the cups and closes them with the plastic lids.

“Okay. Uhm, we just have ramyun? Honestly, I’m starving.” Suho said it and smiles sheepishly. Kyungsoo just laugh for that. Someone shouted from the outside before Kyungsoo could answer to Suho.

“Kyungsoo Oppa!”

Suho says; “Oppa? Hmm.. I think it’s Ji hyun, Kyungsoo ya.” Suho follows Kyungsoo from behind as they go to the front.

“Ji Hyun, what are you doing here?” Kyungsoo frowns.  It’s 7 a.m anyway.

“Why? You cook for me and leave me alone? We should eat together. Why did you go without eat breakfast?” Ji Hyun annoyed.

“How… How did you know?” Kyungsoo replies.

“I’m already awake, okay? I saw you cooked and I want to help but you already done with it. You’re gone after you left a note for me. That’s not cool, Oppa.” Ji Hyun keeps talking as she enters the café with some food in both her hands. “Let’s eat together.” She continues. Ji Hyun goes to the kitchen and takes some plates.

“Don’t you ever think to eat those ramyun in the morning.” Ji Hyun looks angry when she said that. Kyungsoo quite confuse with her behavior today. He don’t think ramyun is a the matter right now.

“What’s wrong with her? She looks… angry?” Suho asks.

“I… don’t know.” Kyungsoo simply says.

“What are you waiting for? Come here, sit and eat. I brought these foods for you guys, okay?” Ji Hyun starts to scoop the bimbimbap equally onto the plates.  Suho and Kyungsoo come closer and Suho is the first one to sit beside Ji Hyun followed by Kyungsoo. They both scrutinize the latter with doubt.

“Ji Hyunna, eats slowly.” Suho says.

“I know.” She replies without looking at him. Suho is taken aback but then he silently asks Kyungsoo, what’s happen. Kyungsoo just don’t have any idea.

**

After washed all the dishes, Ji Hyun leaves without saying goodbye. Kyungsoo is not saying anything. He just watches her walks to the opposite road.

“Wooo!”

Kyungsoo looks at his left, straight to the stair. It’s Kris with eye bags and his pajamas.

“Okay, what was that?” Kyungsoo points on his pajamas.

“What?” Kris asks back.

“You are wearing pajamas? Are you sleeping here?” Suho interjects.

“Uh… Yeah… Well…Hm… I slept here last night. I want to go home. Bye.” He just comes down with his bunny slippers and walks passing them.

“Wait! You will come back, aren’t you?” Suho asks. Kris just waves his hand and leaves Suho with his question. He wonders that sign means yes or no. Back into the café, if Kris got up early, he might meet his beloved stranger just now, Ji Hyun. It’s must be not his luck today.

Kris gets into his car lazily and drives his car slowly since he is half awake. He knows the risk, but he just doesn’t care. Would he? He drives to the store nearby and drinks his favorite chocolate milk in his car. He’s sipping his drink while landing his head on the steering. After that, he gets out from his car to throw the box into the bin nearby. Well, Kris is just being Kris when he is landing on his car and tries to aim the mouth of the bin and throw it from afar.

“OUCH!”

Kris shocks and rolls his eyes. “What the hack is that!” a girl groans. He threw the box on the girl’s head instead of in the bin. “Uh..  Hello there! I’m sorry~” he shouted. The girl looks turns to look at him with a death gaze. “You’re done.” She mutters. Kris; his eyes can’t rolled ever bigger now. He’s speechless when he looks at the girl.

That is my stranger girl.

His smile slowly blooms and his eyes not move an inch. It’s too bad, Ji Hyun is not remember who he is. She takes the box on the floor and comes closer to Kris. She throws it to his face and at the same time waking up the stupid Kris.

“How dare you!” she shouted.

“I’m… I’m sorry. I’m not meant it. You know, I just want to throw it into… into that bin. I’m sorry.” He stammers.

“Can’t you just walk?!” she asks. Kris who is still staring the latter’s eyes starts to smile again.

“Why are you smiling?” she shouted again but there is no answer. So, she decides to walk away.

“WAIT! Still remember me?” Kris pats her shoulder and waits for her to turn around. As he wishes, Ji Hyun turns around and starts to scrutinize the weird giant in front of her. “What are you talking about?” she asks. Kris frowns for that question and he explains, “I helped you last time. You fainted, remember?  I brought you home and you met my mom, Aunty Momo. You remember? The cookies?”. He tries so hard to make she remembers. He patiently waits for Ji Hyun to think it over again.

“Ah!!! Aunty Momo!!!” she suddenly raises her voice.

“Yeah!! Aa?? Aunty Momo? You only remember her… um. Whatever.” Kris feels disappointed with that. She just remembers his mom and not him. Ji Hyun ignores him with a big clap and says “She’s nice. I want to meet her again, next time.” This is just something that Kris loves to hear and he smiles broadly.

“Of course! You should meet her, she misses you a lot!” he lies. Why would she?

“Oh really? Aww… I’m sorry about that.”

“ I’m Kris.” He says promptly, without being asked. Ji Hyun blinks her eyes quite times and titles her head.

“Uh.. I’m Ji Hyun.” She awkwardly bow, but shocks when Kris takes her hand for a shake.

“Nice to meet you, Ji Hyun!” He says brightly.

“Yeah, me too.” In the end, Ji Hyun replies that.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the short updates...  I loves you readers. :) My co-author can't proofread and correct my fanfics because she's reformatting her computer. So, maybe all her works are.... gone T_____________________________________________________T Anyway, please read and leave some comment :) Thank you.. chu~