Not the beginning!

That Little Smile

 

“ Why you come here? To take back the café for Suho?”

“ Kris!” his dad interjected.

“ It’s okay.” Madam Seo said to her husband. She continued, “ No, dear. I’m not.” She smiled.

“ Well. Good then. I’m not giving it away anyway. Should I say sorry for that?” Kris smirked.

“No. You don’t have to. I’m glad you have it.” She said.

“ Why? You should hate me, Mom”  Kris said it sarcastically.

“ Enough. Can we have our breakfast peacefully?  Kris, I hope you to behave and respect us. You already got what you wanted.” Mr.Kim said it as soft as he can’t.

“ Kris, before you go, meet me at the balcony, okay?” Madam Seo asked. Mr. Kim don’t have any idea what his wife wanted to talk with Kris, but he tried to not show his curiosity. Kris just shrugged his shoulder and nodded.

After few minutes, they meet at the balcony. Madam Seo already waiting for him.

“ Kris, please don’t be harsh to her. Okay, darling? She’s kind.” Aunty Momo reminded him.

Kris walked lazily and took his jacket before he went to the balcony.

“ My father already went out, you can swear or curse me , anything that you want. But remember, I will NOT give it back.” Kris smirked. Madam Seo just smiled.

“ Come here, sit here.” Madam Seo called him to sit on the bench. Since it quite small, Kris had to sit closer to his stepmother. Maybe he hates her, but still he obeyed everything she said. Madam Seo started to care his shoulder. He startled but he just ignored her, and let she did it.

“ I’m sorry for all these years..” Madam Seo said it sincerely. Kris slowly turned his gaze to Madam Seo.  He doesn’t care how angelic her smile is, he still hate Madam Seo and her stupid son, Suho.

“ The café should belong to you, dear. I know you want it because of your mother, right? Your father shouldn’t give it to Suho at the first place. Am I right?” Madam Seo patted his shoulder lightly. Madam Seo looked at Kris with full of pity and love.

Kris finally threw his gaze to the other place. “ I’m sorry, hm..?” she continued.

“You know I hate you as hell, Madam Seo? You shouldn’t exist at all, do you know that?” he said it. Don’t even care to think about her feeling. Madam Seo was still patting his shoulder, her unstoppable tears keeps flowing.

“ You hate me that much? I’m sorry… I married your father because of Suho. Not because of money, not like you think, Kris.” She sobbed.

“ Do you think I care?” he said and just left Madam Seo at the balcony, alone. “Kris, wait! Please don’t hurt my son! I beg you! He is my only treasure!” Madam Seo shouted before Kris disappeared as the door completely closed.

“ Madam…” Aunty Momo ran to Madam Seo who was already on sat on the floor.

“ I don’t know what to do anymore, Momo. I- I love Suho.. I love Kris too.. But..  I’m completely useless! I just want to be a good mother to them. I failed!” She shouted. Kris looked back to his balcony, Aunty Momo and Madam Seo still at there. Aunty Momo saw him, and shook her head. Kris just looked at them and entered his car.

He went to the company and met his dad.

“ How about this company?” his father asked.

“ You think I can’t handle it?” he asked back.

“ How can you manage two things, Kris?”

“ I will manage it very well,Dad. Seoul Café and Casablanca, will be definitely well.”

Mr.Kim ‘s company, provide high quality coffee beans for the most of the café in Seoul and other places. He believes Kris to handle it, but now he backed for good. He decided to stay in Korea for Casablanca and his family.

“ I’m glad you back, Mr.Kim” said Lay, Kris’s cousin.

“ Hey, just called me Uncle, Lay. There are just you and Kris here.” He smiled.

“ Lay, can you tell my father how good I manage this company. I have to go now. Bye Dad.”

“Kris, where do you want to go?” his father asked. No response. Lay just shook his head and smiled as Kris’s father looked at him with his bitter smiled.

“ He just like that, Uncle. Just forgive him.”

**

“Suho, I’m sorry. I have to give this café to Kris.”

“ If you said so, I have nothing to say,Dad.” Suho bitterly smiled.

“ You managed it so well, I felt so wrong to do this to you.” Mr.Kim replied.

“ I believe Kris will manage it well too. Let’s give him a chance.  Honestly, I felt sad to let it go but, don’t worry, Dad. I’m okay. It’s not like you sold it to other people.” He smiled, to ensure his father that he’s fine.

“ I will tell Kris to let you and your friends work here, okay?”

“ Thank you, Dad. I have nothing to request than that.”

Suho released a big sigh as he remembered his conversation with his dad. He put all his things in the boxes, because Kris might want to use the office for his own. So, Suho better prepared for that.

 

~~


A/N : without grammar checking, I just posted it.. I'm afraid this will erased from my mind. So, before I forget it, I posted it LOL. (and because my lil snail internet.LOL) let some comment, my beloved readers. chu~ *cheesy*