Uncontained Feelings

That Little Smile

A/N: Hi guys. Here's a short update just to keep you posted. Hehe.

Please bear with us, and don't stop supporting our fanfic... I miss you guys <3

 

**

 

"It looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, huh?"

 

It was Luhan, wearing a black jacket and was tauntingly straing at Ji Hyun's reflection on the mirror.

"Shut up, Luhan." Ji Hyun took another gulp of orange juice and put the glass on the table. Luhan smirked and turned to face Ji Hyun, still standing at the same position.

 

"You know, I don’t really understand," Luhan frowned as he tried to remember something.

 

"Understand what?" Ji Hyun asked in a rather, annoyed tone.

 

"Why do you have to be so angry?" Luhan asked then shook his head. "Anyway, you like him, right? But i really thought he’s your brother."

 

Even though it sound absurd and ridiculous, but that was the truth. Ji Hyun picked random magazines on the table and pretends to read it. "He is..." she answered.

 

"So why are you acting like this?" Luhan stared at her with a straight face. "I knew this will happen..." He mumbled, but Ji Hyun said nothing.

"You had just misunderstood him, his intentions and feelings. Just, wake up, Ji Hyun!" Luhan pats Ji Hyun’s both shoulders and makes his way to the kitchen. There was a long silence before Ji Hyun got up and followed Luhan into the kitchen. She leaned on the door frame and watched Luhan as he cooks breakfast.

"I didn't say I like him..." Ji Hyun dissented.

"Yeah right." Luhan took two plates and placed them near the stove.

"Seriously, maybe I’m just sad."

"What does that mean?" Luhan finally faced her and and laugh sarcastically.

 

"I don’t know. I thought, maybe he already have a girlfriend and he's kind of ignoring me." Ji Hyun explained as she kept on twirling her hair.

"Come on, he just said that he’s not your boyfriend in front Sujong. If he didn’t say that, Sujong might misunderstood the situation." Luhan explained.

 

"So? What’s wrong about that? Kyungsoo oppa is my brother and he’s mine anyway." Ji Hyun protested. giving a rather annoyed look at Luhan.

 

‘Wo~ Stop right there. What's coming out of your mouth becomes even weirder."

"Like what?"

‘You said, he's yours."

"Yeah. So?"

Luhan fades up and stoped cooking. He’s in completely disbelief with the sudden bluntness of Ji Hyun.

"Ji Hyun, if you like him that much, just say it. If not, just know and stay on your position. Don’t even try to change the ‘seat’. He is sincerely helping you now, and don’t play with your own heart when in reality, he feels nothing about you. He just really treat you like his own younger SISTER. Please get what I mean. Don’t get confuse with your own feelings." Luhan then returned to the food. His voice might be on monotone but then he really meant it. He's just afraid that Ji Hyun might hurt herself.

 

Ji Hyun smiled weakly, "I will." She doesn't know what to say anymore. Honestly, she just feels insecure. There is nothing wrong with Kyungsoo, it just her. Even though Kyungsoo is her brother, her only wish is to stay with him forever. It doesn’t mean that he has to be her boyfriend or something like that. It’s just…. I want to be with him forever.

 

 

**

 

 

"Two lattes, one hot chocolate." Kyungsoo smiled while putting the cups on the customer’s table. "Thank you, cutie." One of the grandmas smacked Kyungsoo’s which shocked him a lot and made his eyes widened. Feeling embarrassed with the sudden ‘strike’.

"Y-yes… Welco-come." Kyungsoo quickly walked back to the counter and then to the kitchen.

Jenny followed him from behind and teased, "Are you okay, Kyungsoo? Please don’t cry!’ Jenny exaggerated.

"What? What does that mean?" Suho laughed heartily. Baekhyun take a pause from making the spaghetti, smiling and ready to burst out laughing.

"That granny came again eh?" Jenny restrained herself from laughing.

"You mean the molester granny?" Kris asked bluntly which made everyone laugh.

"Yeah!" She answered.

 

Finally, Jenny laughed out loud followed by Suho and Baekhyun. Kris just smirked and looked at Kyungsoo. "Your got infected with old germs." he said.

 

Suho can’t take it no more and laughed for nth time as he pat Kris on his shoulder.  Kyungsoo can’t do anything than statically standing in front of them, laughing too. His face and ears turned red.He is too embarrassed to say anything.

"I know how you feel right now." Baekhyun pretend to cry and sympathize as he pat's Kyungsoo on the shoulder.

"Stop that! Everyone was looking at me a while ago! Why do I have to face with this all the times? It’s not fair!’ Kyungsoo confessed.

"You can say nothing. They like you, you know? Last time, I came to take the order, and they still request for you to take their order." Jenny rubs her eyes and wipes the tear at both of her eyes’ corner.

"Omaigat! they requested  for you!" Baekhyun is laughing out loud and Suho is already squatting on the floor. They know what Baekhyun’s mean.

"Stupid." Kris shook his head and land a knock on Baekhyun’s head.

"Don’t say that, you rascal!" Kyungsoo gave Baekhyun a death glare but was still laughing. What a funny face. He tried to narrow his eyes to look angry but it is just an ‘epic failed’ face.

 

"I’m not serving my body." Kyungsoo covered his body with both of his hands on his shoulders.

"Guys, work." Kris knocked the door, which ended the amusement.

 

 

Kyungsoo was about to take the order, but then Jenny stopped him.

"Yes?"

"Ji Hyun tried to call you but she called me instead. She said she wanted have a dinner with you, here."

 

"Here? Oh okay. Thanks." Kyungsoo smiled.