My memory

That Little Smile

 

 

**

 Today, Kris entered the café with indescribable proud on his face. He looked around, the café full with their loyal customers, not to forget to the new one. Suho followed him to the upstair, straight to the office. Kris felt glad that not many changes happened.

“ You know, I’m never touch your things, whenever I come here. But now this café is mine and I can do anything that I want.” He smirked as he turned his gaze to Suho.

Suho weakly smiled and nodded. He looked at his MANAGER’s nametag, slowly took it out and put it on the desk. Kris looked at it and laughed. Clueless Suho just frowned.

“ Surrender, young man?” he smirked as he came closer to Suho. Suho had nothing to say for that, but he has some requests.

“ Hm.. I hope you will allow those kids to continue working here, Jenny Noona too. You can fired me of course, I will quit today. Here, one more thing, you know Baekhyun..-“

“ This office look very clean~ yet very empty.  I don’t need to throw your things by myself. Fuh! You know how to take care your thingy, I like that.” Kris interjected.

“ Kris.. I-“

“ You don’t have to work now? Look out there, money comes without we ask for it. Don’t be stupid and serve them with those coffees and whatever we have. Don’t ever try to make me bankrupt, you peasant.” He looked sternly to Suho.

What is that means? Suho just looked at him, still clueless. Kris made himself comfortable with sat on the couch. He took some magazine, flipped it, scanning all the pictures without reading any of them.

“Kris?” Suho called and Kris looked at him lazily. “ What now?”

“ You don’t have anything else to say?”

“Like what?”

“ Like.. Uh.. you know.. You hate me and uh..”

“ LIKE.WHAT?”

“Fired me or something.”

“ You request for it?”

“ No.. but..”

“ Can you just get out and work?! Get that your dirty nametag! It’s not like I’m going to use it! Get out!” Kris yelled.

Suho made his way to the door. Before he went out, he looked back, thought that maybe Kris said it wrong. But, Kris just stared at him and titled his head. “ You want me to kick your ?”. With that, he just went out.

**

“ That’s weird!” Jenny said as they took their lunch together. Kyungsoo just frowned as Baekhyun shrugged. Suho just smiled, relief that nothing bad happened.

“We should be grateful,right?” Kyungsoo said it stauchly.

“ Well, you can say that.” Suho patted his shoulder.

Suddenly they heard footsteps from the stair and rolled their eyes as Kris went to them. Baekhyun continued digging his food into his mouth, afraid to look at his new boss. Kyungsoo just stared at him with his blank eyes. There is nothing to be afraid of anyway.  Jenny turned his gaze to smiling angel,Suho. Why this dumb keeps smiling. Stupid~

Kris stopped and looked at their meal. He took a chair nearby and sat beside Suho. He took Suho’s food and just continued eating. He glared at Suho and Suho just smiled.

“  You have mental problem?” Kris asked.

“ Uh?” Suho suddenly gasped.

“ Stop smiling, I’m not gay.” Kris simply said. Baekhyun burst to laugh, but slowly muted as Kris stared at him.

“ Don’t ever go to the upstair if I’m not asking for you.” He pointed his index finger to Baekhyun.

“W-why?”

“ In case you want to die or something. It’s easy for me to replace the oxygen in your lung with something else.” Kris smirked.

Suho chuckled. “ He smoking.” Suho simply said. Baekhyun understood and nodded.

“ Ei! I want this too. Make me another bowl!” He poked Suho’s shoulder.  Suho obediently went to kitchen and brought some more food for him and Kris. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo already done eating so they left first,followed by Jenny.

“ Okay, that’s scary…” Baekhyun spoked.

“ I know right.” Kyungsoo nodded. “ Since when he became.. that friendly? Uh… friendly is the correct term? “ Kyungsoo looked at Jenny. No answer except an annoying face. Friendly my ..

“ We are not fired , right?” Kyungsoo asked again.

“ No, Suho hyung said Kris didn’t say anything about it.” Baekhyun replied, felt so relief with that news. Maybe for now.

Kris felt very satisfied, now he become closer to his mother. He felt so fine, he got his sanctuary back.  This is what he was waiting for. The precious Seoul café is his now. He will never let other took what he owned. Kris was not ing around without reasons. He was like that because he wanted something that belonged to him. Seoul café, originally was his mother’s. He grew in that café, his playground, his second home and his favorite place ever. There are too many memories to forget, he wasted his childhood with his late mom in this place. When Mr.Kim always outstation, busied with Casablanca, Kris spent his time with Madam Kim, his beloved mom. Madam Kim is his dad and best friend. He can’t live without his mom.

Flashback

“ Darling! You are so naughty~ Don’t doodle on the wall. You want me to call the police?”

“ Ahhh~ you can’t do that.” Baby Kris sobbed, slowly cried. Madam Kris frowned and approached him. At that time, Kris really afraid whenever mentioned a policeman. He thought policeman was really strict, bad person that put people into the jail. He draw something with the remaining paint since some parts of the wall were not all decorated.

Kris love Mama. Mama and Me. Okay~ I put dad too. Seul cape is mine.

Three stickmen was drawn by Kris. The big one is his mom, he is in the middle and the smaller stickman than his mom is his dad.( Since he dislike his father)  Seul cape was written bellow the stickmen with wrong spellings made his mother giggled.

“Aww.. darling. Come here. I’m sorry~ I love you too. But you can write this on your diary,dear.”

“ I don- don’t want” he replied. Madam Kim felt so guilty. She knew that baby Kris only wanted to show how much he loved her, and his dad.

“ Okay, okay! We cover this with wallpaper okay, this is a secret. Pinky promise?” Kris stopped crying and smiled, while made a pinky promise with his mom.

So there was  the sign that Seoul Cafe is Kris's.

**

 

" PARK. JI.HYUN!!!!!!!!!"