4

Find Your Way [Epilogue Coming Soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THAT IS KIM ING HEECHUL OF SUPER ING JUNIOR!!!

I stood there, eyes wide, mouth open, looking at the man from one of my favourite groups.

“Hey.” Heechul smirked.

Oh my god Heechul looked at me!

“H-hi.” I said, trying not to show how star struck I was. Obviously it failed.

“So you like Super Junior?” Heechul asked me, looking at me with the fiery intensity he was famous for.

I ING LOVE SUPER JUNIOR!

“Y-yeah. I guess.” Was all I could manage.

Donghae laughed, folding his arms across his chest.

“Who’s your favourite?” Heechul challenged.

What do I tell him?!

“Uh, well I like them all.” I said, afraid to admit that Heechul was only number three on my list.

“Bull.” Heechul laughed. “Everyone has a bias. So tell me, is it Siwon?”

“Wait, who?” Donghae finally spoke, turning to Heechul with much curiosity.

Heechul rolled his eyes like a diva.

“Can you at least pretend you are interested about my working life?” He sighed. “You know. Super Junior. There are 13 of us. Me, Siwon, Hangeng, Kibum, Ryeowook, Yesung, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Kangin, Shindong, Henry, Zhou Mi and-.”

“Eunhyuk.” I breathed.

I had to admit, I thought pretty much all of Super Junior were cool, especially Heechul, but my absolute favourite was Eunhyuk.

Not just because we both had ‘Hyuk’ in our names, but there was something about him which fascinated me. The way he danced, the way he rapped. Of course I couldn’t admit these things without sounding gay or something.

“Ah, you’re an Eunhyuk fan are you?” Heechul asked. I nodded shyly.

“Eunhyuk…” Donghae said thoughtfully. “Have I met him?”

“No,” Heechul said. “You would have seen him, but he’s an antisocial brat so I doubt I ever introduced you two.”

“Who was the one with the pink hair issue?”

“Ah, Sungmin. He’s changed it now.”

“I thought that was Ryeowook.”

“No, he’s the tiny one.”

“Ahh…” Donghae sighed.

How the hell did Donghae know the guys from Super Junior?

Donghae smiled, suddenly snapping out of it.

“Oh, sorry.” He patted my back. “Heechul, this is Hyukjae. Hyukjae, well you know him already.”

Heechul winked at me.

“So this is the blonde you told be all about.” Heechul smiled.

Donghae told Heechul about… Me?

I felt honoured and tried not to blush in front of the other two.

“Yeah.” Donghae spoke for me. “He’s going to be living here for a while.”

Heechul stared me up and down. I still couldn’t believe I was breathing the same air as KIM HEECHUL.

“I like this guy.” Heechul laughed. “If he’s a fan, he’s one higher than you in my books Donghae.”

Donghae glared at him.

“Sorry if I don’t pay attention to the group of guys you jump around with onstage while you sing mediocre songs and flap your arms about.” Donghae said sarcastically.

“I do not flap!” Heechul fought. “And our songs are not mediocre. You may be richer than me, but I’m famous!”

“Famous for what?” Donghae snorted. “Dressing like a girl and kissing guys?!”

“Shut up!” He laughed, punching Donghae’s arms. “The fans love it.”

Donghae sighed deeply as I continued to observe their play fight.

“How does your girlfriend sleep at night?” Donghae teased.

Wait, girlfriend?

“I thought you were gay-.” I slapped my hand over my mouth, but it was too late. Hyukjae! You don’t just tell people you think they’re gay!

What I had just said was incredibly rude, but both Donghae and Heechul just looked at me and laughed.

“No.” Heechul smiled. “It’s all part of my contract. Despite what all the fans are lead to believe, I’m totally straight. It’s just the kicks of being in the entertainment industry. But you can keep a secret right?”

He winked at me, walking over to Donghae’s fridge, helping himself to a beer.

“You know Hyukjae.” He said, popping the cap and taking a sip. “You actually remind me of Eunhyuk quite a bit.”

I froze. What?

“You guys look pretty similar.” He stared at me. “You both have the jaw line, and you show your gums when you smile.”

I palmed my mouth. I have a gummy smile?

“You two could be twins,” He continued, “Except that you’re a lot skinner than he is.”

“Heechul!” Donghae warned.

“No,” I smiled. “It’s okay.”

“No but he full on looks like him!” Heechul pointed at me. He pulled his phone from his pocket.

Heechul pulled up a picture of Eunhyuk on the internet and held it next to my face.

“See!” He said. Donghae’s eyes widened. He grabbed the phone and studied it carefully in amazement, glancing back at me.

“Wow.” Donghae said. “He does look like you Hyukjae.”

Heechul smiled, grabbing his phone and pointing it at me. Before I could protest, Heechul snapped a picture of my face.

“Hey!” I said, horrified at being unprepared. “What did you do that for?!”

“I gotta show the other guys.” Heechul replied, pocketing his phone. “Eunhyuk should know he has a doppelganger.”

My heart thumped at the idea of Eunhyuk, being compared to me. I was hideous, he was handsome. We were nothing alike.

“A monkey.” Heechul said. “You both look like a monkey.”

“Heechul!” Donghae yelled, although I could see he was considering the comparison too. “Don’t say awful things.”

Heechul sat down on Donghae’s couch. I hesitated, sitting beside Donghae. Heechul continued to sip his beer.

“So, uhh…” He struggled for my name.

“Hyukjae.” I finished.

“Nah, I don’t like that name.” He said, making me shrink slightly. “I’m going to call you, Eunhyuk 2.”

“Yah! Heechul!” Donghae scolded for the third time. “Behave yourself!”

“So Eunhyuk 2,” Heechul continued, ignoring Donghae who mouthed ‘sorry’ to me. “How long do you plan on staying here?”

I opened my mouth t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter