38

Find Your Way [Epilogue Coming Soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Okay, so go over the plan once again, just so we’re clear.” Donghae said as the two of us sat in the car parked across the road from the tall building of SM Entertainment. I was sitting in an my new attire, dressed entirely in clothes from Ren’s wardrobe back at the garage shop.

I was wearing a pair of ripped, acid wash skinny jeans and a pair of expensive looking high-top shoes, a plain white t-shirt and a black leather jacket. All this was topped off with some unusual accessories, a pair of aviator sunglasses and a snapback cap to hide the fact that my hair was not short and red.

From afar, I apparently looked exactly like Eunhyuk.  

I kept my head low, avoiding being spotted as I recalled my mission to Donghae.

“So,” I began. “I go up to the front desk, claiming to be Eunhyuk. If they don’t believe me, I bull about how important I am until they let me through.”

According to Donghae, I looked enough like the dancer himself to not have to worry about being questioned.

“Then, I take the elevator up to the nineteenth floor.” I recalled. “I avoid anyone at all costs, even though it’s six am and nobody will be around yet. Then, I use my clearance as a recognisable SM artist to gain access to the twenty first conference room. I do not talk to anyone.” I emphasized that part.

Donghae nodded as I relayed the information back to him.

“Then there is an office to the left of the large window in the conference room. In there, is a filing cabinet which I know isn’t a real filing cabinet. I lock the door to the office and you’ll disable the cameras from here.”

Donghae nodded, gesturing to the small laptop and hard drive he held on his lap, which apparently would enable him to hack into SM’s security feed and cut that particular camera so I wouldn’t have to worry about it.

“Then, once you give me the signal, I pull the cabinet off the wall, and behind there, is a vault.” I said, picking up the files on my lap. “Then, it will prompt me which codes are needed.”

I flicked through the pages, pointing to the different coloured sections of the document which was folded down. “First, Blue 198, then Gold 104, then Red 92. Once I input those codes, the vault will be opened. I stash the files in my bag.” I patted the satchel at my waist. “And then  I get the out of the building while I still can.”

Donghae smiled at me, perfectly happy that I knew everything.

“Oh,” I quickly added. “And the second anything goes wrong, I let you know and get the hell out of there.”

“Excellent.” Donghae said.

I had to admit, this entire operation was both nerve wrecking and exciting at the same time. It thrilled me to be doing something so… Mission Impossible like. We were breaking into a building. I was in disguise. The whole operation was kind of… Cool.

“Oh, and here.” Donghae said, dropping a small clear bud into my hand. “It’s an earpiece so you’ll be able to hear me if you need help.”

I carefully positioned the device in my ear, letting it sit at a somewhat comfortable angle.

Donghae the proceeded to clip a small wireless microphone to the inside of my collar, just out of sight, so that I could communicate with him if I needed help. This way, Donghae had an idea as to what was going on inside, and wasn’t left in the dark.

As much as I still wanted to be terrified for both my and Donghae’s safety, I couldn’t help bouncing slightly in my seat with excitement. I felt like some kind of undercover secret agent with all these cool gadgets.

“Oh, and don’t forget to lower your voice slightly.” Donghae reminded. “Eunhyuk’s voice is a little deeper.”

I nodded, allowing a smile to slip from my lips.

Donghae didn’t need to remind me. I had been a fan of Eunhyuk for as long as I could remember. I knew exactly how to act like him.

Cold, to the point and highly self involved.

I had this down.

“Shall we do this?” I asked, my fingers creeping over the door handle.

Donghae nodded, his eyes sweeping my attire up and down.

Lets go… Eunhyuk. I told myself, easing the door open.

“Wait!” Donghae grabbed my arm, easing me back into my seat. I shut the door, sending him a confused look.

“What is it-.”

I was silenced as Donghae suddenly grabbed the back of my head, ramming my lips straight into his. I was startled, yelping slightly as Donghae held me in a firm, passionate kiss.

I let my eyes flutter shut, trying to remember the last time I had kissed Donghae, which had been back in Miami, and far too long ago. I moved my hand to his shoulder as his lips continued to pry at mine gently.

I was about to pull away, but Donghae sensed this, holding the back of my head and deepening the kiss with his soft, addictive lips.

Holy . I thought, feeling a surge of electricity run through my body. Donghae wasn’t just kissing me for good luck. We were locked in a heated make-out session.

Still slightly confused, I tilted my head, moving my lips with his. The kiss had gone on for far too long, when suddenly, Donghae shoved his tongue into my mouth, swirling it around mine in a playful dance.

I was suddenly aware that my back was pressed up against the door, Donghae was almost climbing on top of me and desperately on my bottom lip while his tongue explored my mouth.

“Whoa!” I said, finally pushing free. Donghae just stared at me, his face only inches from mine as he panted rapidly from the intensity of our kiss. “What are you doing-.”

Once again, Donghae shoved himself onto me, his tongue slipping between my lips without permission.

A shiver shot up my spine as I felt his hand, gently graze my thigh, travelling all the way up to a dangerous level.

What the is he doing?

I shoved him away, and back into his seat, jostling the car slightly. I stared at him with a mixture of shock and confusion.

“Donghae, what the hell?” I asked, not particularly angry over such heat, but just curious as to his unfortunate sense of timing. “If you hadn’t noticed, we have a job to do.”

Yeah, and I’d rather walk into that building without a . One less thing to worry about.

Donghae bit his lip shamefully, which unfortunately I found extremely y.

“S-sorry.” He cleared his throat, his eyes flicking to mine. “I couldn’t help myself when you’re dressed like that. You’re kind of… Insanely hot right now.”

My mouth almost dropped open. Donghae was by my change of clothes.

I couldn’t help but laugh slightly.

“Well,” I said. “I have to go in now.”

I looked him up and down, still feeling hot all over from before. As much as I wished I could stay and make out with him to my hearts content, there was a task at hand which I needed to complete.

“We’ll finish this later.” I said, sliding my sunglasses back onto my face and adjusting my cap.

Donghae raised an eyebrow suggestively.

I pulled him into a quick kiss, finally making my way to get out of the car.

“Good luck babe.” Donghae said, gently slapping my thigh as I shut the door behind me.

I sighed deeply, forcing thoughts of my erted boyfriend from my mind.

Focus Hyuk. I told myself. You can do this.

I wiggled the earpiece with my finger, trying not to let it distract me as I confidently stepped up to the building. I shoved the files I held into my satchel, letting it rest at my hip as I crossed the road.

Hyuk. Can you hear me?

I almost spun around, forgetting the earpiece in my ear. I nervously looked back to the car from across the street, although I wasn’t able to see Donghae though the dark tinted glass, I knew he was still watching me.

“Yes.” I replied quietly, trying not to look like a crazy person by talking to myself in the middle of the street.

Cool. Donghae continued, his voice quiet in my ear. Just go inside. Act like you’re meant to be there, and you’re golden.

I nodded, even though he couldn’t see me at this point, and carefully stepped up to the large glass doors, which opened in front of me.

Your look fabulous in those jeans by the way. Donghae said as the doors shut behind me.

I rolled my eyes to myself, wishing he could take this somewhat seriously.

It was only then, as I stood at the administration desk when it dawned on me just what I was about to do.

. I thought. There’s no way this is going to work.

“Eunhyuk!” Someone called, and my gaze met with a passing young man, who was dressed in a suit and pale blue tie. “Congratulations on the new track. I hear it’s a winner.”

Fear took over me as I planted myself to the floor, feeling as though I was swimming in shark infested waters.

Calm your farm Hyukjae.

I nodded to the passing man, trying not to show my nervousness though my expression. I stepped up to the desk, swallowing the lump in my throat.

Confidence is key.

“Hey.” I mumbled to the woman behind the desk. She looked up, slightly raising an eyebrow.

. Busted.

“Eunhyuk.” The woman said, flooding me with a sigh of relief. “What are you doing here? You don’t have a schedule this morning. All you have is the photo shoot this afternoon.”

Panicked Hyukjae resurfaced once again as I opened my mouth, but nothing but I slight stutter came out.

I’m just here to pick up a script for Sukira, got a ing problem?

“I-I’m just here to pick up a script for Sukira.” I repeated, lowering my voice as much as possible. “Got a… Problem?”

Congratulations Hyukjae. You’ve just blown your cover with your ty acting skills.

The receptionist looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter