Mistake

The Manly Me

No one's P.O.V.

 

            "Who are you?" Sanghyun's eyes were huge of fear. He sat up on the bed and looked at the two people around him. "Where am I? What am I doing here?"

 

            His answer left Seungho at loss for words. It was exactly not what he expected.

 

"Are you sure he knows you, hyung? Don't you think you got the wrong person?" Seunghoon asked on the side, seeing that his brother was not reacting.

 

            Seungho looked at his brother, trying to answer back. He was convinced it was the same person, so did memory tell him. However, something - it was more of a gut feeling - was telling him that it wasn't. The "two people" looked exactly the same, but their vibe was too different. Too confused about what to trust, Seungho stayed silent and looked at Sanghyun once again. Small face, broad shoulders, pale skin... could he have made a mistake?

 

"You're in my house. You bumped into me earlier, don't you remember?"

"I did? I don't remember... Ah!" Sanghyun reached his hand to his head as he felt a striking pain.

"Are you ok?" Seungho asked.

"Uh yeah... Don't worry..." He replied, massaging the hurting area.

"Are you sure?" the older one said, not too convinced.

            Sanghyun just nodded.

"This is weird..." He said to himself. "What am I doing here?"

"You fainted," Seungho plainly replied.

"Could you tell me what happened to me?" he asked.

 

"Well, I'm going to go. Good night hyung!" Seunghoon half-whispered as he shrugged at whatever was happening around him and silently closing the door on his way out.

 

            An awkward silence took place afterwards.

 

"What happened to me?" Sanghyun asked again.

"What happened to you?" Seungho repeated. "An hour or so ago, you were running and then we collided."

"Did I fall?"

"Not at all."

"Did I hit something?"

"I don't think so."

"So, I didn't get hurt?"

            Those weird questions were sort of creeping Seungho out at that moment. "No. You didn't get hurt."

 

            Seungho stood up and went to get the boy's coat. He reached it out to him.

 

"Well, now that you're alright, you can leave."

 

            Sanghyun gulped, looked at the coat and back at Seungho, who was slightly shaking the coat. The skinny boy took the clothe. He looked at it and lightly hit the fabric as to find something in the pockets. When he found it, he hesitantly got it out. It was a cellphone.

 

            He reluctantly looked at Seungho, who was growing more and more impatient. So did his dark circles show.

 

"Eum..." Sanghyun shyly said.

 

"What is it?" Seungho sighed, raising his eyebrows.

 

"Well... you... I..."

 

"Yeah?"

 

 

"Could you... Could you teach me how to use this?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

:: Fifteen minutes  ago ::

 

Then... what are you going to do to me?

 

"Shorten your time maybe," Soonja answered.

 

So you aren't going to kill me?

 

"No. But consider this a warning."

 

Thank you! Thank you Soonja!

 

"No need to thank me. You were the one over-reacting."

 

           I felt relieved that I was let off the hook for now. But as Soonja said, I have to live properly with Sanghyun's body, especially since Sanghyun must be still fragile from the accident. I have to completely become him. If else, I'll destroy both of our lives. Cheondung has to be completely gone. I have to leave my past for good this time. I doubt it'll be easy, but it is still the purpose of my life now : be a human.

 

 

"Wait. Isn't that boy in there?"

"Can you talk any louder? Yes he is so hurry up and be quiet."

 

 

 

Ah! They're coming. Quickly! I have to come back to being Sanghyun!

 

...

 

How do I do that?

 

"It's the bow."

 

And what about the bow?

 

            The door opened and I saw Seunghoon rushing out like a thief.

 

What do I do now?

 

            I received no answer as Soonja had strangely disapeared without a trace. It seemed like I had to solve this problem by myself.

 

"Now tell me where it is," Seunghoon said.

 

            Seunghoon was searching for something in the room. He looked around and then he looked at me. He pointed. Then reached for me. His hand was about to grab my head while completely blocking my view. I interiorly braced myself. I hid to the darkest part of my mind, trying to escape from being hurt.

 

*thump thump*

 

            Next thing I knew, I was hearing a heartbeat. I felt no pain, and I could move. I secretly moved my fingers as to confirm I was in Sanghyun's body.

 

"Ya! Don't-" Seungho exclaimed.

            What I don't understand is why I grabbed Seungho's arm. But I did and it seemed to shock the brothers a little.