Where is Geun Young? Minhyuk Joining Us?

The Poor Girl and The Rich Boy

The Next Day 


Sungjae didn't bother to pick Sunghee up at her house, since he was sure that Geun Young would not harm her anymore. Sunghee came out of the house suprised. *Why isn't Sungjae here? Oh well....maybe he has something important to do..*   Sunghee quickly went to school.

Sungjae's POV


I went to school without Sunghee. Well, i don't think there is a need to do that right? Geun Young won't hurt her right?  I went to school and opened my locker. First period was our CCA. DANCING.  When i opened my locker, a note dropped out. It read, "

I have been nice to her already.
Where is my reward? 

It sent shivers down my spine. I closed my locker and went to the Dancing Room. *I need to stay away from Geun Young. * 

No One's POV


Sunghee went to change into her dancing clothes. "Okay class, my name is Kim Hyoyeon. Call me Kim Seongsaenim. Now, we will go and practice a simple routine and i hope you will learn it fast." When Kim Seongsaenim said "SIMPLE" , it was actually hard. Well, maybe to her, it was easy...since she was a dancing machine. 

"Now class! The final dance! Hands on the floor and your right leg lift up! I call this the Scorpian Dance." 


[INFINITE's  Scorpian Dance in 'Before The Dawn']

"Okay, Class dissminsed."

Lunch

Sunghee sat down and waited for Sungjae to bring the food. While waiting, Minhyuk slipped in and sat really close to her. "Hi, Sunghee." "H-hi. W-What are y-you d-doing?" Before Minhyuk could reply, Sungjae came rushing in. "hyunggg~! What are you doing? Didn't i say she was mine?" Sungjae asked. "Whatever. Just let me stay here and eat. From today onwards, i will be joining your squad." *Hmm....does Minhyuk like Sunghee? He usually join all the Kingkas and eat lunch. I am a Kingka too....but i am like a wallflower.* Sungjae thought. *I will make you mine, Sunghee!* Minhyuk thought. *Why are they staring at each other like that?* Sunghee thought.

Skip till End Of School

Sungha went to pick up Sunghee. "Yah. Sunghee! Your not injured?" He inquired. "Oppa! Don't curse me!" She scolded. "Okay! Okay!" He surrended. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wass Up to All! Hello! I am Born2Beat! 



This is MinJae!





PenJae!



Like My Story? COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE