"Grocery Shopping"

The Poor Girl and The Rich Boy

 

 

Sunday came. Yes. The day after the meeting. Mr Yook has already finalized the decision. “The marriage would be next Saturday.”

----------------
After Sunghee and Sungjae went into the Wedding Dress shop, they had gone separate ways to change. “Miss, I think this suits you.” The lady said. Without hesitation , Sunghee tried it on.

“Sir, I think this would suit you.” the tailor said. Sungjae then grudgingly tried it on. Sungjae came out and looked like this.



Meanwhile, Sunghee came out and looked like this. 



Both of them looked at each other in awe. 

Sungjae's POV

DAFUQ IS THAT? Sunghee looks really really really pretty in that dress. okay, Sungjae...NO DIRTY THOUGHTS PLEASE. 

Sunghee's POV

I came out to see Sungjae. Sungjae, the most handsome-est boy i had ever seen. He was wearing a tuxedo and kept looking at me. What is he thinking. He'd better not me. I will defintely slap him in the face. 

No One's POV

"Well, kid. We will get what you are wearing right now. Chop Chop. We still need to find rings and shoes. Mr Yook will take care of everything else." Sungha officially said. Boy, wasn't he a boss. Sungjae paid with "his" credit-card and left. 

They reached a place called GOLDEN RINGS. Without letting both of them choose, Sungha quickly pointed. "THIS! THIS ONE'S PERFECT!" He exclaimed. 
 


"Hyung, I am a guy. I don't wear-----" "NONSENSE! Stop talking and lets get going. The shoes are left!" Sungha butted in. 
--------------------------------

When we reached the shoe shop, we quickly got the correct formal shoes. But Sungha couldn't stop nagging. "NO. This size is too small. Get a bigger one!" or  "NO. This one is too big. Get a smaller one!" I could tell, both Sungjae and Sunghee were tired of his nagging. 

After a "few" naggings, they finally got their shoes. 

Sungjae: 


Sunghee: 



----------------------------------------

Now, they were done doing all they needed to do. Whats left is Mr. Yook inviting guests.  

"Hello butler? I decided who i am going to invite already."

In another side of Korea, Sungha received the message from Mr. Yook that he had already sent invitation cards. 

"Well, kids. Go home and rest. It has been a long day. You have school tomorrow." He nagged again. Sungjae was then sent home by a limozine. While the siblings walked home. 

 

Monday came, nobody knew that you and Sungjae were gonna be married. "Well hello there Sunghee, wacha doing?" Daehyun spoke. "Nothing serious. I am trying to walk down the hallway, but you are blocking me." She answered. Just then, Geunyoung stepped into the school and pulled Daehyun away. "Save me from this! I don't wanna have her being like this!" He whispered before being pulled away. 

"Your loss, not mine Daehyun." Sunghee smiled before heading to class. 

You headed to class. It was the first time you went to school since you found out about the marriage. Minhyuk was waiting for you. But of course, he understanded that you liked Sungjae. And he was completely cool with that. Lately he has been into this girl from sophmore year. Her name was Yewon. 

BACK TO THE STORY. Sunghee walked into the classroom. Just so happened she saw Daehyun and Geunyoung making out behind the lockers. Eww. Sunghee came out of the classroom only to be face-to-face with Sungjae. "Hi Sungjae." She greeted. "yeah...Hi." Before she could talk more, Sungjae walked in like a boss. There. He saw it. Geunyoung kissing Daehyun. He knew that Geunyoung was cheating on him all along. He just had to proof it. Sungjae stared quitely as the two of them ended the session. Geunyoung froze. "We are over. Ewww. No. I don't even know who you are." Sungjae stomped out of the classroom. The other two were dumfounded. 

"Sungjae!" Sunghee called out. She had wanted to tell him that he had done a good job just now. "I'd good didn't I?" Sungjae voiced. You shook your head as a sign of saying "Yes."

After a few seconds, Minhyuk came in. He was breathing heavily. "Why did the two of you leave me with them?!?! Are you to married or something?!?! Is this some sort of couple run?" Minhyuk shot. When the soon-to-be newly-wed heard "Married", they immidately had goosebumps. But of course, Minhyuk wasn't serious. He was just teasing the two of them. But i think both Sungjae and Sunghee had taken it to personally(?).

 

"Would you excuse us for a second Minhyuk, i need to talk to Sunghee about something." Before Minhyuk could even blink, Sungjae and Sunghee had both rushed off to who knows where. "Am i forever alone?!?!" Minhyuk screamed. Oh Minhyuk.

 

-Sungjae and Sunghee-

"Sunghee! I think we should tell Minhyuk! He's in our gang after all. And our only trustable friend." Sungjae requested.

"But....But.... i don't know. I don't think we should tell!! He might get a shock of his life!" You rejected.

"Don't worry! We just need to tell him! That's all! I'm sure he would understand right, yeobo?" Sungjae explained.

"Fine....but who are you to call me yeobo huh?" You snapped.

Sungjae didn't answer her and instead happily skipped away with his head swinging from left to right.

------------------------------------

When they got back to Minhyuk, they we absoultely prepared to tell him about their marriage.

"Minhyuk.....we have to tell you something." Sunghee kindly said.

And they counted. 1,2,3

"We are married to each other." They both said.

-------------------------------

Aww....Another short update from....ME! hehe. i found out that there is a korean girl from my class. HEH. i am so fortunate. Her name is Harin. And sorry for not updating for almost 2 months... I have been busy with my piano exams and THEY ARE OVER!!! yay...lol look forward to my next update yeah?