1 Day left. 2 Break-Ups in a Day

The Poor Girl and The Rich Boy

Friday came. 

Sunghee was ready to go out of the house when Sungha pulled her. He spoke gently, "You better tell Minhyuk that you are ending it. The meeting is tomorrow." Sunghee sighed. Just HOW was she gonna do it?

When Sunghee arrived to school, she saw the person whom she least wanted to see. Minhyuk. He was neat and tidy, hands behind his back. "Hello Sunghee-ah!" He cheerfully said. Before Sunghee could respond, Minhyuk interrupted. "LOOK! I got this for you! I hope you like it!" 



"um...yes. I love it." *I love it.* The necklace was described as 'Beautiful'. He helped you put the necklace on your neck. 


*I will tell him later. Now is not the time.* Just so miracle-ly, the bell rang. "RING~~~" "Kaja, let's go to class." Minhyuk then dragged you along. 

On the other hand:

Sungjae went to school, lonely. What happened to Geun Young? Well, when Sungjae walked in, he saw her talking to Daehyun. Yes. The Daehyun. His eyelids had dark black eyeliner. He even wore it better then Adam Lambert. (no hate.) His chestnut eyes were filled with sparkles. He had grey hair which made him look like a bad boy. But in reality, he was just a kid.

Sungjae ducked behind the locker, hearing their conversations. 

"Hi, my name is Geun Young. You are Daehyun right?"

"Yea. That's me. Why?"

"eh. Here's the thing. Do you want to go out with me?"

Daehyun's eyes bulged out. All the coolness in him was gone. 

"WHAT?" He spat. "Don't you have a boyfriend already?"

"Ye-Yes. I got tired of him. He doesn't even love me. So..."

"OBVIOUSLY. DUH." 

*She betrayed me. Good. I am better off without her.* He the walked to his homeroom, smiling widely. 
------------------------

When Sunghee and Minhyuk went inside the homeroom, Sunghee received a message. "YAH! Minhyuk! LOOK!  Daehyun is dating Geun Young!" 
In a moment, Minhyuk spun his head around. "WHAT? Give me!" He snatched Sunghee's phone. *Wow. This is real.* Minhyuk thought. It was a photo of Daehyun and Geun Young holding hands walking together in the main hall. Well, thanks to the paparazzis of this school, now everyone knows it. 

Just then, Sungjae entered the homeroom. Smiling widely, he greeted. "Annyeong, Minhyuk, Sunghee!"  "Yah. Don't you know Geun Young is----" "Yea yea. I know." He cut in. *More time to spend with you!" He thought. But then another thought came in. *Meeting tomorrow.* But on the outside, Sungjae still mantained a smiley face. 
--------------------------

Lunch.

Seongsaemin dismissed us. 

"Minhyuk, can i talk to you?" 

"Yea. Sure. What is it?"

"Let's talk at the rooftop."

*This is not good.* Minhyuk thought.

ROOFTOP.

"Are you gonna break-up with me?" Minhyuk began.

"Yes. I am sorr--" 

"No need. I knew this would happen. Let's just be friends." He ended quickly, bringing out his hand.

"Yeah, i guess we could be friends."

"BEST. FRIENDS alright?" 

"YES SIR!" 

"But one question, do you like Sungjae?"

She froze for awhile to think.

"heh. yeah."

"Why do you like him?"

"I don't know. But i know he is my missing piece." She smiled to the ground. 

*As long as you are happy, i am happy. Usually, when a boy confesses to a girl, she would normally reject and avoid him forever. But Sunghee, you are just different.*

Both of them then walked to the cafeteria.
--------------------------------------------

"AYO SUNGJAE." She did a peace sign. "Sup." He said. Then everything restarted again. The times where Sunghee, Sungjae and Minhyuk talked and quarrel were back again. 
--------------------------------------------
Sunghee's Home. 

"OPPA." She shouted. "YOLO." Sungha replied. She gave him a weird look. "What? I learned it from the internet!" He defended. Sunghee laughed at this randomness. "So, have you, you know..?" "Yes. He reacted well, i guess." "Oookay? Remember! Tomorrow!" "YES OPPA." She annoying responded. * How i wish it was Sungjae....* 
---------------------------------------------
Sungjae's Home. 

"Adil! Remember the meeting is tomorrow! Dress nicely!" His dad reminded. *Its tomorrow? I just got my happiness back. damm...How i wish it was Sunghee.* 

Oh Sungjae and Sunghee,  you should know that your wish came true. 

------------------------------------

WOW. Long Chapter!! Don't Worry EdPotter!! There will be a twist with DaeYoung!