Saturday?

The Poor Girl and The Rich Boy

After Class had ended, Sunghee made sure all the students have left, including Sungjae and Geunyoung, before turning her back to that Jung Daehyun.  Once everyone left, Daehyun cooed, "So~ You have a boyfriend huh? Not bad~ He's handsome~" "Shut Up." 

"Why don't you give me a tour? Don't worry, Minhyuk can come along." Daehyun suggested. "Okay. Hurry. I don't want to miss my lunch just because of YOU." she emphasised. 

After the tour was done, Sunghee led Daehyun to the cafeteria. But something caught his eyes. "hey! Psst! Sunghee!" Daehyun said in a loud tone. "What? I can hear you." He rolled his eyes and contiuned, "Who is she? The one with the blink blink items. The one beside...what was it? S-S-Sungyeol? Sungjung?" He guessed. "Its Sungjae doof." She told him. "Whatever. Who is she?" "She is some crappy girl that gave me hell. But I'm sure that she has a kind soul somewhere deep down inside of her. By the way, She's Geunyoung, the Queenka. And she is also currently dating Sungjae." She reminded. 

Daehyun's POV

I told Sunghee to give me a tour just to annoy her. Heh. I am such a bully. After the tour ended, i entered the cafeteria. But something caught my eye. She was wearing so many shining items. What more, she was so beautiful. I decided to ask Sunghee whats her name.

WHATTT? Sunghee said she's a crappy girl? hmmm... But she's so beautiful. I think i am falling for her. Aishh. WAKE UP JUNG DAEHYUN. Looks like someday, i would have to dig out the kindess of her. 

No One's POV

School ended. Sungjae trudged back home. 

"Hello Son."

"Hi dad."

"I need to talk to you about the marriage."

"what is it?"

"You will be meeting her on Saturday."

"ok."


-Same time-

Sunghee went back home. 

"Wass up Sungha."

"Nothing much. But i need to tell you something about the marriage."

"Gosh...What is it?"

"You will be meeting your fiance on Saturday."

"Yeah yeah."

Sunghee went to her room and shut the door. And then she went to mark it on her calender. *3 more days left.* 





----------------------------
DAEHYUN!!



LOL. 

Sorry for the lack of Minhyuk here.