They are d-dead?

The Poor Girl and The Rich Boy

The Next Day

Sunghee went to school to see Minhyuk. Since Sungjae was still gone, Minhyuk had decided to accompany her everyday. "Annyeong Minhyuk Oppa!" Sunghee greeted. "Good Day, agasshi!" He replied. The both of you then went to the music room. "oh..oppa...do you know that my parents are coming back today?" "Jeongmal?" He asked. "YEA!" She yelled. Minhyuk just nodded his head.

When they reached the music room, they went to the piano. "Let oppa play a song for you." Minhyuk then started playing C-Clown's "Because You Might Grow Distant"  to Sunghee. "Sunghee-ah, this song is for you"

He began to sing and play the piano at the same time, *Do you really like that person? That guy dosen't know how to love you. I would be a better fit then that guy next to you.*[LYRICS] went through Sunghee's mind.  After the song was done, Sunghee spoke up, " That was a nice song! Let me play one then!" "This song was dedicated to "someone" who left me." Sunghee then played Son Dam Bi's "Dripping Tears"  *I miss you so much* [LYRICS] went through Sunghee's head.  *i gave her a love song and she returns it with a sad song? Just who could this someone be?* Minhyuk thought. 

Lunch

It was lunch and very few people were there since most of them went to Japan. "Wait here, i will go get food." Minhyuk told her. While Minhyuk was gone, Sunghee thought, *That song you were playing, do you like me?* She was too busy with her thoughts that she didn't realize Minhyuk was already sitting down, calling her name. "YooHoo...Earth to Sunghee? HEELLOO??" Sunghee snapped out of her thoughts and began eating. 

END of school 

Sunghee went back home to get changed and go out with Sungha. When she came home, she found Sungha crying at a corner. "Oppa, what happened?" she asked. "Its omma and abeoji." He cried. "What about them?" she called. "They are not coming back." Sungha broke down. "No. No. This can't be...oppa, i need to see them, please follow me there." Sunghee begged. But Sungha was to busy crying like a baby to even hear what she was saying. 

Sunghee then thought she should call Minhyuk to accompany her. 
Blue=Sunghee Green=Minhyuk

"Yoboseyo?"
"Minhyuk oppa, can you accompany me to the airport?"
"Okay...i will be at your house in 3 minutes. Bye"

Sunghee quickly got dressed and waited outside her front door for Minhyuk. He arrived shortly and drove her to the airport. "Oppa, help me check NZ679" she requested. Minhyuk nodded. When Minhyuk found flight "NZ679" he looked to the side. It read. "FLIGHT CRASHED" He immediately told Sunghee. She saw it and broke down. Minhyuk tried to comfort her but it was no use. Sunghee's parents were gone. 

"Its okay, Sunghee-ah. Don't cry." He began singing EXO-K's "Baby Don't Cry" to her. After a few hours, she stopped crying. "Take me home." She responded. Without anymore arguements, Minhyuk took her home.

"Bye. Take Care" Minhyuk called out. After that, Sunghee went straight to her room. She slammed the door shut and cried until she couldn't cry anymore. That was when Sungha opened the door. "Its Okay Sunghee-ah. We need to be strong." He comforted. *I am really thankful to have Minhyuk and Sungha by my side. Especially Minhyuk.* Sunghee thought. She began to fall asleep. 
---------------------------------------------------
HEY ALL! lately i am really addicted to C-Clown's "Because you might grow distant" song, as well as Son Dam Bi's "Dripping Tears" both of their songs are DAEBAK! The marraige will come in a few more chapters...

I might be updating one every 2 weeks from now on. I have to practice for an upcoming Piano Exam. Hope You Understand!

SUBSCRIBE . COMMENT