Saturday.

The Poor Girl and The Rich Boy

It was Dreadful Saturday. The day of the meeting. 

Sunghee's House. 

Sunghee woke up extremely early in the morning to do her make-up. Well, if this was a marraige, then she did better look presentable. She choose her clothes and went out of her room. 



"Looks like someone is early~~" Sungha teased. Sunghee gave him a look. "The meeting is in about...hmm...2 hours time." Sungha said checking his watch. 

Sungjae's Home.

"Son! Wake Up! The meeting is in 2 hours time!" Dad said. It was so obvious that Sungjae hadn't want to the meeting with his 'Fiance'. Come'on, AN ARRANGE MARRIAGE? HELL NO. Sungjae quickly got dressed into his tuxedo and headed out of his room. 

------------------------------------
What seems like internity finally came to an end. Now, Sunghee and Sungjae were on the way to 'DINE & CO.' Of course, with their guardians!

Sunghee reached first. *This is it, Sunghee* To bring the 'pain' away from her, she decided to play with her phone. In a matter of mintues, Sungjae came in. "Oh. Hello." Sungha greeted. Sunghee was to engrossed to even care who her husband was. Well, that was unilt Sungha said something decent. "You are Sungjae right?"

Almost immediately, Sunghee shot up from her seat. She couldn't believe what she saw. IT WAS SUNGJAE. "Su-Sunghee?" Sungjae repeated. 
-------------------------------------

Sungjae's POV

I am on my way to meeting my wife. WHY GOD? WHY. I have a life. Anyways, I came in just to see her playing with her phone. tch. Talk about disrepectful. Her brother looked awfully familiar.  "Oh. Hello." the boy said. "You are Sungjae right?" He continued. At that moment, the girl playing her phone had shot-up from her seat and looked directly into my eyes. Oh God. 

"Su-Sunghee?" I trembled. 
----------------------------------------

No One's POV

"Su-Sunghee?" The whole room stood slient. Sunghee cleared . "Sungjae?" 

--------------------------------------

"Well, I see the two of you know each other well don't you? Let's get eating!" Sungjae's dad said. The whole room was quickly filled with the heavenly aroma of the food. While they were eating, they talked about the marriage plans. 

"Alright, the marriage would be in a weeks time. So get ready your wedding dress, suit, rings and what not. I will be leaving now. So, CHOP CHOP" Mr Yook said without any interferance. 

Now the only people left in 'DINE & CO" were Sunghee, Sungjae and Sungha. (3 Sungs! LOL). "After this we would go to the Wedding Dress shop." Sungha confirmed. 
------------------------------------

After everybody had finished eating, they headed to the Wedding Dress shop. Sunghee and Sungjae were seperated. They went to try on different dresses/suits. While doing that, something came to Sunghee's mind. That was, "Today was the best day ever." 
---------------------------------

HIHIHIHI SUBBIES. Yeah, there were ALOT of parts lacking infomation. :/ 

 

And I AM REALLY SORRY for not updating alot. I have exams now...:/ BYE! OFF TO STUDY!