What did i just say?

The Poor Girl and The Rich Boy

Sungha's POV

Should I say Yes or No???

----------------
No One's POV

"I agree. But please give me some time to tell her."

"As you wish, Mr Jung. Would 10 days would be enough?"

"Yea. I think so." 
---------------
When Sungha came back, He saw Minhyuk and Sunghee happily talking to each other. *How am i gonna break them apart?* "Oppa! Your Back!" Sunghee called. "Yea." He gulped. "So...what did you do there?" "Oh...just some signing of papers." Sungha then went to his room. *You have to do it Sungha.*

When Minhyuk left, Sungha went downstairs to tell her about the news. "Sunghee-ah, oppa has to tell you something." "What is it?" He sighed. "You are getting married with an anoynimus person." A few seconds later, Sunghee begin to scream like a little child. "HOW COULD YOU OPPA!" "I'm Sorry! That was omma's last wish before she went away!" Sunghee then went to her room. *dang-it Sungha! Why did you make her cry?* He thought. "YAH! YOU BETTER TELL MINHYUK!" He shouted rudely. 

At Sunghee's room, she was crying. *How am i gonna tell Minhyuk?* 

When it was about 9pm, Sungha knocked on her door. "Sunghee-ah, oppa is really sorry." "SORRY? APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED!" She shouted. Sungha then left. *Sorry oppa. Marrying to an anoyimus it too much." 
-----------------
Yook's Household

Purple=Caller Blue=The Master.*sungjae'sCOUGHCOUGHfather*

"Mr Yook, the son had agreed to it."

"Okay. Thank You."

*Don't worry, Eunji, Sunghee won't be suffering anymore. Sungha too.*
------------------
Flashback
Blue=The master Green=Eunji *Sunghee's mum*

"Hello. Is this Yook Hyun Jae?"

"Yes it it. Who are you?" 

"Its Me! Jung Eunji!"

"Eunji? Hi! How have you been doing?" 

"Listen. I have a bad aura around me. Its telling me that i am not gonna make it back home safely with my husband after going to Japan for a business trip."

"So...what do you want?"

"I'm poor. And because you have only one son, can you let my daugther, Sunghee, marry him? I will send you a photo of her."

"Marry...well...thats a big word. Give me some time first."

"Thank you, Hyun Jae!"


~1 day later~

"Hello, this is Hyun Jae."

"Hyun Jae? Hi! So what's your decision?"

"Yes. I approve. But lets not tell them first. Let them have a meeting together."

"As you wish."

Mr Yook sigh. *If you weren't my first love, Eunji-ah....* He trailed off. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYO WADDUP! SNSD RELEASED THEIR MV!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq7ftOZBy0E

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Comment and Subscribe