Queenka's Revenge

The Poor Girl and The Rich Boy

"Let's start preparing then." Sungjae suggested. Sunghee nodded.


Sungjae and Sunghee got into the Vocal Room's corner and went to reherse it.  After they rehersed it, they went to their next period, Art. Sungjae and Sunghee went to the Art Room.

When they reached the Art Room, their happiness ended. The Bipolar Queenka was in this class. "Pst...Pst...Sunghee, take note which class she has with us" Sungjae whispered. Sunghee nodded. The both of them went to sit right at the back of the class room.  "Good morning class, My name is Suzy, just call me Bae seongsaenim." The class went on, with Geun Young turning around most of the time to take a peek at what Sungjae was doing with Sunghee. *I am gonna hurt you again. Even if you are still injured.* Geun Young thought. 

Lunch 

Sunghee and Sungjae went to the caferteria to get their lunch.  After that Sunghee went to the toilet. As usual, Sungjae followed her from behind. Sunghee got used to it....so it was not a problem.  As expected, the Queenka was there again. "Well, hello there...Miss SEDUCER!" She took out her "Weapon"  and this time, she did not aimed her CLAWs at her cheek, she aimed it at her thighs. "Geun Young-ssi! Please STOP IT!" Sunghee screamed to alert Sungjae. Sungjae heard it from outside and rushed in again. "Geun Young, what are you doing?" Sungjae questioned, trying to hold his anger in. "I...er...er.....scratched her." Geun Young quitely said. After that she went out.  

"Sunghee-ah! Are you okay?" Sungjae asked. "Gwenchanayo." She answered. After that, Sungjae took out his phone and messaged his friend.
TO: Peniel Hyung
From: Sungjae

Hyung! Please help me tell Bae seongsaenim that i would need to bring one of my friend back home. She got injured. Thanks!
-Sungjae



"Sunghee-ah, i am gonna bring you home." Sunghee didn't reply. Sungjae ran to Sunghee's home quickly while having her on his arm. (carried bridal-style) When they reached the house, Sungjae kicked the door opened, which startled Sungha who was watching TV. "YAH! WHAT THE----oh...." Sungha trailed off. "She got hurt."  Sungjae placed her on the sofa. "I will get the first-aid kit." Sungha then left. 

Sungha came back and asked Sungjae a few questions. "She got bullied by a Queenka." was all Sungjae said. Sungjae inspected Sunghee's body. But he still couldn't find where the Queenka left her "Mark" on. "Check her shoulders." Sungha nagged. Sungjae pulled up the sleeves but couldn't find any. "Behind her neck!" He nagged. But Sungjae still couldn't find any. "." Sungha mumbled. He let out a sigh before saying, "Check her thighs." Sungjae gulped before lifting up her skirt. There it was, the mark that the Queenka had left. "Well..i will leave everything to you." Sungha said before going up to his own room. "Yah...Sunghee-ah...you are really a troublemaker. But i can't stand to see you hurt." Sungjae mumbled.  Sungjae put up Sunghee's skirt to the shortest appropirate length. After that, he put a bandage on her. "See you tomorrow!" He wishpered to her. "BYE HYUNG!" He shouted before leaving the house. 

Sungjae's POV

When will the queenka live her alone? But...if i agree to be with the Queenka then she will live Sunghee alone right? Well, if that can let Sunghee be safe, then i will do it. *sighs* "Why is life like this?" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup to all! SUBBIES AND NON-SUBBIES of mine! Should Sungjae go to the Queenka? My mind is mixed up!! 

BTOB IS COMING TO SINGAPORE!! They wil be taking a midnight flight TODAY! They are scheduled to reach Singpore at 9.45pm on the 29 Nov 2012 A.K.A Minhyuk's Birthday! Along side with their Labelmate G.NA!

If you like my story, " 
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT "