Wedding Day

The Poor Girl and The Rich Boy

It was the Day. Saturday. Wedding Day.

Sunghee and Sungjae were dressed up in their dress/tux.

Cousins, Relatives, Families came to attend it.

/fast forward/ It was then the priest said "Do you, Jung Sunghee, take Yook Sungjae, as your husband in blahblahblah"  Sunghee looked into Sungjae's eyes and said 'I do'. The same went for Sungjae and "You may now kiss the bride" The priest said. Sungjae kissed Sunghee without second thoughts and those who were witnessing it clapped thier hands. Now, their were Newlyweds. Sungjae pulled out from the kiss and saw Sunghee blushed.

/FAST FORWARD/

The newlywed came back home to find that they were doing their usual stuffs, like what they did before the wedding. Of course, what do married couples do when they get married? But Sungjae knew Sunghee wasnt ready for it and decided to be patient.

 

Sunghee's POV

When me and Sungjae arrived home, i changed into my pajamas and slept. I am now a wife. Things are gonna be different from now on..... *I love you Sungjae*

No one's POV

Sungjae thought the same to himself as well. *I love you Sunghee*

-----------------------------

Hello guys its been a year since i updated like wtf? You guys are probably mad at me and this chapter's update is like so crappy.... IM SORRY T.T

Its my first year in Highschool and there was so many things to do omg but it studying everyday paid off as i came as 16/120 position. Im struggling with Chinese someone help me please T>T Anyways, theres a double update today so the story can link together(?) Look forward to it! And subscribe if you havent!

 

PS: This chapter is just about the wedding day only so you can imagine how a normal wedding works (Even though i just attend weddings for the food)